Trouble hitting like waves Pt. 2

The Scented Girl

*Jin POV*

"Doctor-- Eun Rin!" Suga exclaimed.

"I will go get the doctor!" V rushed out.

"Eun Rin wake up, wake up! Don't faint again!" Suga begged beside her as he patted her face.

"Excuse me young man" The doctor pushed Suga aside as he examined Eun Rin.

"Her plus is dropping! She is burning! What happened to her?" The doctor exclaimed and hurried the nurse to bring Eun Rin to the emergency room.

"I just fed her the medicine and she spits it all out. She applied force onto her fingers and the medicine spilt all over her fingers then she fainted afterwards" Suga reported.

"Just wait for her we will do our best!" The doctor rushed out to the emergency room.

"Her heartbeat is dropping-- does this mean she will die?" The maknae worriedly asked. Suga shook his head.

"No, she won't. She will live, she fainted so many times and always wakes up and now she will too!" Suga exclaimed and hit the wall behind him as hard as he could to let out his worries and disappointments.

"Suga I want a word with you" I signalled him to go out with me and so he did. 

"When are you going to show her some real affection? You can't always ask me to help you do this. She will think that I am the one who likes her when it is actually you!" I exclaimed at Suga with a sulked face.

"I just-- it is not easy! I didn't start off well with her and only start to like her when we hung out with her. I didn't know it was possible for me to like her. It's just--- I just want to protect her from afar!" Suga explained.

"Yoongi she treats us all like her real brothers. She knows all of us care for her but she doesn't know that you like her. What if she falls in love with me instead of you? I am a guy too and I have feelings too. By the time, I am going to fall for her too maybe even now and by then, I will be helping myself to get her instead of helping you to show her the affection you wanted to give her!" I warned.

"You can't fall in love with her! You are a hyung that I trust the most that's why I asked for you to help me!" He yelled.

"I can and so can the other members. I already am falling for her believe it or not! I brought you out to tell you that I am after her and if you still want to hide your feelings, you won't stand a chance of being with her!" I told him firmly as I looked at him, sensing tensed eye contact from him.

"Then it is war. I am going back to wait for her" He declared and lightly punched me on my chest before heading back for Eun Rin.

“Thanks for all the help—“He added with sarcastic anger before entering the hospital.

*I tried. I tried to control my feelings and I tried to let you but I just can't. You gave me too much chance to be with her and my feelings grew* I clenched my fist only to hate the situation I was in, the betrayal to my brother and to fall in love with his love.

I head back into the hospital after a few hours outside of it thinking about what Suga said.

"She is in a stable condition now" I heard the doctor spoke before exiting the room Eun Rin was staying.

*Thank god* I heaved a sigh of relief before heading in.

"So what did the doctor said?" I asked for more information while walking in after the doctor's exit. Only to earn a serious and hateful glare from Suga but I ignored.

“Why do you even care maybe you will betray her too” Suga smirked.

“Yoongi what are you talking about?” J-Hope asked.

“Mind your own ing business. Yoongi isn’t a name you should call” He glared

“You—“

"Stop this is a hospital! Seok Jin hyung, she is in a stable stage now but the doctors can't predict when she will be waking up because her head is slightly injured. I guess she didn't tell us about Jungsoo hitting her head with something, the doctor found out then told us. Her fever is still high and the doctors can't give her any medicine. All we can do now is wait for her to wake up then give it to her" Jimin broke the tension while staring blankly at the sleeping Eun Rin.

*Jungsoo again--* I clenched my fist tightly.

"We need to--"

"Namjoon where is she?" Mrs Kim came into the room with a worried face along with Mr Kim following behind.

"She is sleeping, the doctor said her fingers are seriously injured but her head injury isn’t that serious. She is running a high fever as well" Rap Monster said, ending with a sigh.

"Move away Yoongi" Mr Kim demanded Suga's seat beside Eun Rin's bed. Suga did as he was told without any choice. Mr Kim touched Eun Rin's forehead then unbandage her fingers to look at the injuries.

"Appa what are you doing?" Rap Monster questioned but Mr Kim ignored.

"This is the medicine the doctor suggested for her?" He questioned and we all nodded.

"Appa--"

"Namjoon just let him work, don’t disturb him. Trust him now alright he is one of the best doctors in Seoul so believe him alright?" Mrs Kim assured Rap Monster.

"Get me new bandages," He said emotionlessly as he took out a tube of cream from his bag while Jungkook who was the nearest grabbed the bandages on the table.

"Apply this to her fingers like this then tie the bandage. Change it daily until it recovers. This medicine is better than the one given so once a day will do" He demonstrated on all ten fingers and we all nodded. He then took out a bottle of red pills, medicine.

"This medicine can't be eaten with water so she has to swallow it, dry.” He paused and continued, “I need her to eat this now to decrease her fever. Otherwise, the fever might cause serious damages to her brain" He said with a serious expression that frightened all members. 

"Excuse me," Mrs Kim who was a nurse before, pushed her ways through the gang and to the opposite side of Mr Kim. She then adjusted the bed to a 'chair' then and held Eun Rin's face while supporting her back.

"Open " Mr Kim instructed and Mrs Kim nodded before forcing open by pushing the lower jaw downwards. The opening was enough to put the pill through it. When the two pills were set in , Mrs Kim then tilted her head upwards.

"She isn't swallowing, she is too weak" Mrs. Kim reported.

"Force it down then. If this method doesn't work there is always a second way" Mr. Kim demanded for the pills to go down her esophagus.

"I can't she is too weak now and this can't be consumed down with water. We just need to wait till she wakes up and take it down by herself" Mrs. Kim explained.

"Well we can't let her burn like this. What are the doctors here doing? Causing damage to the patients here?" Mr. Kim ranted, dissing the profession of the doctors here.

"Move!" Suga suddenly spoke and shove Mrs. Kim off her spot.

"What are you doing!?" I exclaimed but he ignored. He held Eun Rin's head and parted her lip open. Right in front of us, his lips touched hers.

"Hyung--"

"Shut up I am helping her swallow down that medicine!" He exclaimed before matching his lips with hers again. After a moment I realized he was actually blowing air into again and again. Though I hated that scene, I couldn’t help but keep looking actually anticipating Yoongi’s method to work.

"It is working, she swallowed one of it! Keep doing it, she is swallowing it!" Mrs. Kim cheered when there was a sign of moving up and down as if she was swallowing her food. Suga continued, finally Eun Rin managed to swallow the second pill.

"Just let her rest for now and wait till she wakes up. I will talk to the doctors here about her condition" Like this Mr. Kim coldly left the room and Suga laid her back down.

"Umma I thought appa hated her. Why did he help her then? From what I know, he would never help someone he hates" Rap Monster said.

"He doesn't, he just disapprove your relationship with her that's why he acted that way. You misunderstood him" Mrs. Kim replied.

"Umma she is not my girlfriend. I just--" 

"I know if she really was, you wouldn't let Yoongi kissed her and save her life" Mrs. Kim chuckled while Rap Monster blushed in silence.

"So Yoongi, you and her is a thing or what?" Mrs. Kim asked and he shook his head silently, perhaps in disappointment.

"Good luck then. I will discuss some issues with Namjoon, you guys rest well. She gave you guys all a fright right. Just rest and relax, she is fine now" Mrs. Kim reassured us before dragging Namjoon out.

To Be Continue..


Hello hello tell me what you want right now!

I want to know what you guys think of this story so far!

So leave a comment for me to know what my baes want!

Well isn't this chapter tense or wasn't it? I really can't decide.

While writing this chapter, I was fangirling and felt bad for both Suga and Jin.

Who do you guys prefer! You guys really must comment

and tell me who you want her to be with! Can be any BTS MEMBER^^

Also subscribe for more because drama ain't ending here! There is many more to come~

Give me a up vote if you think this story deserves it. Oh gosh my bro is feeding me chips ^^V

-dyodyopie

Next update 76 subbies or 6 comments or 2 interesting comment or an upvote!

This is where the romance beings

Stay awsome possum everyone!