Mr. Mrs. Kim

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

"Remember he likes girls who have the best manners and smart too so best attitude" Rap Monster instructed me once more.

"Alright I have a better attitude than you for sure so don't worry besides my appa is like that too. Hopefully, his standard isn't higher than my dad's" I prayed.

"Oh don't call me Rap Monster call me Namjoon" He told me and I nodded. 

"Hopes this works," He prayed and rang the doorbell.

"Young master welcome home," The person who opened the door greeted.

"Where are my parents?" He asked without greeting back.

"They are in the dining room with Miss Goo" She replied.

"Aish move aside," He said and pushed her out of his walk way and dragged me along.

"Good evening" I greeted when I was dragged passed her. *This house sure is luxurious* I thought with eyes on almost everything.

"Appa and umma this is Kim Eun Rin, she is my girlfriend" Rap Monster introduced me to them once we stepped into the dining room.

"Good evening Mr and Mrs Kim. It is a pleasure to meet you" I bowed but only to see Mr Kim rolling his eyes.

"Don't even fake being nice. I know all your little plans Namjoon can't meet anyone good in that school" He scoffed which sent me trembling in fear already.

"Appa you are wrong she is a good girl, in fact, she might even be smarter than her" Rap Monster eyed the girl seating beside Mrs Kim.

"She sure looks pretty and elegant* I thought.

"I doubt so, she doesn't look any better than Sul Min here," Mr Kim said and smiled at that girl.

*She must be the fiancée of Rap Monster arranged marriage* I thought but Rap Monster suddenly grabbed my hand.

"Let's see what you can do to break us up" He raised our hands together.

"You little--"

"Alright let’s have dinner together don't quarrel when you guys just met" Mrs Kim nagged at her husband and dragged us to our seat before returning to hers. We ate dinner with Mr Kim staring at us the whole time with an unpleased face while indirectly scolding and insulting me.

"So how long you guys have known each other" Mrs Kim asked trying to brighten up the mood.

"We have been dating for almost three months now Mrs Kim" I lied with a forced smile.

"So for three months, you chose that thing instead of the almost perfect Sul Min?" Mr Kim interrupted with an insult, calling me a thing.

"Mr Kim you are over complimenting me! I am not as good as you think. I am just as normal as Eun Rin-shi besides" Sul Min said with a sweet smile and from her way of replying.

*Someone really is pushing me to my limits* I thought and took his insults.

"I am not over complimenting you I am just stating the facts," He told her.

"Mr Kim I am not as horrible as you think I am a person who works hard towards what I want and I just have the right behaviour and attitude any other girl should have" I defended myself.

"If you really do then you won't be dating my son and be hanging around with him" He replied.

"Mr Kim not to disrespect you but you should not say that. Namjoon is, after all, you son and indirectly insulting your son just because you want to insult and hate on me isn't what a 'gentleman' like you should do!" I told him honestly only to see his face redder.

"I am not insulting him! I am just saying a girl like you mentioned shouldn't hang around with guys in that school. Instead, hang out with girls and study well" He defended his words.

"If I were to hang out with them like you said I would have been worse than a rat in the drain because their attitude is horrible nothing compare to what you want and far from how Ms Goo is behaving right now. I do study well and in fact, I do well to make my father proud. Mr Kim I know you dislike the fact that Namjoon is going to disobey your plan for his marriage because of me but it isn't right for you to insult me like that saying that I am not good and not smart or all the bads to take your anger out. I am raised by my parents too. They too don't want to know that their daughter is getting insulted by someone. I am sure you won't like it if someone insults your son like that right?" I asked and he blinked in anger speechlessly.

"I am not insulting you I am just stating the fact! The fact is you are no better than Sul Min here and you definitely do not have an attitude you have like a girl should! What type of girl screams at someone else’s’ house! You don't match my son! I won't accept you guys! Namjoon I won't approve this relationship!" He exclaimed and slammed his hand on the table.

*That sound so like appa* I thought not bothered by his disapproval and Mr Kim's words refreshed my mind but only remembering appa yelling at me like that during dinner but only he is in the hospital right now. It just breaks my heart.

"I am sorry. It is my wrong and my fault, I will be leaving now. Have a nice day" I apologized, admitting my fault but only to use it as an excuse to get out before running out of the house.

"Please stay for dessert" Mrs Kim exclaimed but I just ignored. My heart shattered into pieces, recalling appa lying in the hospital motionless still in his deep coma. Tears rolled down my cheeks and hit the pavement of the Kim's like rain drops.

"We will go back now" Rap Monster gave me a pat on my shoulder.

"Sure, I am sorry I made things worse for you" I apologized quickly noticing what I just did then wiped away my tears. We then walk under the moonlight heading back to the apartment.

"You did nothing much but my mom seems to really like you and she is nagging at my dad now. Good acting skills by the way" He told me and gave me a warm smile to reassure me.

"But your dad he just hates me and that was very horrible of me to disrespected him" I confessed my guiltiness and distracted myself from appa's condition.

"Whatever you were really cool to stand up for yourself till he was speechless. He always wins when we quarrel but you won and that speech you said was amazing" He praised.

"I didn't stand up for you during then because I can't otherwise he might cancel off my credit card then how will we live?" He continued with a laugh.

"I understand at least I made some points to him that nobody should insult their own child. He disrespects you a lot right?" I asked and he nodded.

"Not all the time he does care for me as well too" He replied.

"It is not right for a parent to insult their own child so prove him wrong work hard and study hard so he will start showing you respect," I told me.

"I will try" He replied.

"That Sul Min is pretty and sweet why don't you give her a chance?" I questioned.

"I am a bad boy so I like bad girl" 

"You serious? She is like so rare to find, pretty and sweet plus smart. Perhaps even near perfect like what your dad said, I think she matches with you well" I pointed out.

"Not my type" He replied.

"So what is your type?" I asked and folded my freezing hands under my jacket.

"Erm--" Rap Monster giggles and took off his jacket.

"What an idol perhaps?" I teased.

"Not an idol, not close to an idol at all," He said with a smile.

"Then?"

"It's you," He confessed and place his jacket on my shoulders.

"What? Me? Are you crazy? And now you don’t make sense, I am not even a bad girl" I stopped walking then took off his jacket and returned it back to him since it was really cold.

"Nope, I am not crazy, healthy as . Well, maybe not bad girls just girls who know what to do at the right time, like defending themselves with words" He told me and put the jacket back on.

"Someone like me why don't you aim for someone better like SulMin?" I asked and continue to walk back to the apartment with Rap Monster.

"Sul Min I think she deserves someone better," He told me.

"Ahh so this is the truth it is not because you don't like her it is because you think she deserves someone better" I concluded.

"So why don't you become someone she deserves? I think she is a good match for you and she seems to be interested in you too," I continued.

"How do you know?" He asked.

"I am a girl and a girl has six senses plus girls knows girls pretty well and trust me she will be a good one for you so stop denying her" I assured him and playfully touched both sides his face with my cold hands.

"God damn it! You are freezing!" He yelped and pushed my hand away.

"Hahaha, my hands feel so much warmer now!" I cheered and ran away before he could catch me for revenge. Like that, we joked as we walked back to Bangtan's apartment only to shared huge secrets and gossips about Bangtan and me, myself. Also to find Rap Monster a warm hearted guy even warmer than when I knew him. All Bangtan members were, they might appear cold and tough but inside they are all warm and caring. That is something no one else in school knows but me.

*Thank you for giving me seven angels and making them a huge impact in my life* I thankfully whispered to the night before falling deep into slumber.


Well this is a ty chapter sherm-- :[

So did RapMon's parents believe her? I don't know becuase

Eun Rin just made them mad but yeah-- just keeping reading XD

So I ate preserved onion during my camp and it was 'not bad'

Okay so back to topic-- Since I gave you guys a ty chapter after a long wait,

I will give you guys a ing interesting chapter which is also = to start off the

WHOLE STORY'S DRAMA!!! On my next update. Promise :3

So do subscribe for more and you won't be disappointed!

Upvote is highly loved here so give it to me if you think this ish story deserves it!

*Give it to me~ Oh baby--* Stop it no more Sistar's Give it to me!

I wish you a late Merry Christmas as well be happy and

I love each and every one of my readers and subbies <3~ 

BTW Namjoon didn't confess! He just stated that she was his ideal type! LMAO. No misunderstanding here!

-dyodyopie

P.S. Ah thank you! For all the support given though I wished for more but really thank you all!

Next update 4 comments or 68 subbies or an upvote or an interesting comment or till I like it!

Stay awsome possum everyone!