Explain

The Scented Girl

*Jin's POV*

*Ughh- you!* I cursed in my mind and stood up angrily as I saw him kissing her.

"Get off her!" I ranged out all my anger by pulling him away from Eun Rin then threw a punch on his face. He only stumbles a little, still standing. I don’t know why but I threw another punch in his face to make sure he falls. It was my fighting instincts perhaps or just unleashing my anger.

"I should be the one! I should get her! You don't deserve her! She is mine! Eun Rin is mine, if I don't deserve her then you don't deserve her as well!" I exclaimed as I look at the younger on the floor.

"Stop!" Eun Rin yelled. I looked at her with a sharp gaze.

"Eun Rin-ah believe me he is no better than me. I am better, I am so much better. Eun Rin you aren't blind! I am the one who helped you out since day one! I was the one who helped you all the time! Yoongi just takes you for granted! He don't deserve you! I love you more than he does! That guy only cares about himself and the world is full of guys like him! You know it yourself and you saw it with your own eyes! Eun Rin I like you a lot. Choose me instead!" I exclaimed out my confession, the butterfly just stared at me while the whole school stared in silence. They were all shocked.


*Eun Rin's POV*

"I-- I am sorry but I--" I stole a glance at Suga on the ground with bleeding lips.

"Look Seok Jin-ah. I don't feel the same way as you do for me. I am sorry!" I apologized and I pushed Jin's hand away from me, he stared at me with disappointed eyes. I helped Suga off the ground and tried to get out of the school hall as soon as possible, away from the sharp gaze from the students.

"Hold on" Suga stopped me and turned our direction back to Jin.

"No hard feelings right?" He said and reached out for a handshake but got rejected.

"Go away now" Jin warned.

"As you wish hyung" Suga said before leaving the school hall out with me while the rest of the student mumbles and gossip.

"Nam Joon help Jin" I begged and he nodded. After all, he was the leader.

"Are you alright?" I asked Suga when we walked out of the school.

"I am fine. Just a little bleeding that’s all" He smiled.

"Tch how can you still be smiling now? Look at what I've done to Bangtan. I came in then I caused you guys to take care of me. I caused you guys the need to protect me all the time. I caused you and Jin to fight. I caused so many troubles. I feel like I am tearing this gang apart" I confessed my thoughts.

"No, what makes you think that maybe Jin and I did fight over you but you aren't causing any trouble! Nam Joon is right! We need to have you with us! Itmakese our gang more special and we all love you just turns out, there is two who likes you more and differently." He replied.

"These two are my friends. I hate seeing one being mentally hurted and one being physically hurted.." I mumbled out softly.

Out of the blue, Suga left a kiss on my cheek again.

"What was that for?" I questioned with pink cheeks, looking away.

"What can't I give my girlfriend a kiss?" He laughed. I smiled at the word girlfriend. I like to be in that position he call girlfriend.

"Ah--" He moaned and touch his bleeding lips.

"Let's get you fixed up!" I wipe the grin off my face and rush to my apartment, where I used to live with appa.

"Why did we come here instead of going back straight to our place?" He asked.

"I kind of miss this place and well... it's a little dusty.." I said and swipe my hand on the glass table, picking up a handful of dust.

"But it still smell great. The memories never dies right. You come here not because you miss this place but because you miss the things you did here with your father. You still love him very much. You can't let go but at least you manage to pull yourself out from your own prison" Suga spoke my heart out.

"You are right and I must thank you for pulling me out from there. Without your encouragement. Haha not really it was a scolding because you were yelling, I couldn't had gotten out from the creepy and dark side of life" I joked a little as I sat down beside him and helped him out with the injuries.

"Don't worry about Jin and I. We will sort it out," He said and I frowned a little.

"We are not using violence anymore" He laughed.

"Haha great then!" I smile as I plastered on the plaster.

We talked our hearts out throughout the day, I knew a lot more about my mysterious boyfriend Min Yoongi and he just knew a little more about me. Night came, we went out to for the delicious and addictive Korean street food. We ate different street food till we are full. Well kind of our first date.


*Someone's POV*

"Boss, we’ve spotted her.” A deep voice guy reported with pride.

“Great, we will start tomorrow," Another said and smirked in an evilness that leaked only in the death's eyes.


Hello my lovely readers! Like finally I updated right! It has been so long and my school--

Wow just so busy with everything! I don't know I can't write anything good right now because

my heart is kinda broken right now. I mean well never mind! I am sure Yoongi and Eun Rin

make a sweet and perfect couple right? Well just hope that I can make a happy ending!

You guys probably know this story is about to come to an end right?

Well  then for my last present to you guys, my loyal readers! I will give you guys

a huge surprise before this story ends! J-Hope fans watch out!

Alright I will update soon and thank you for sticking with me during my long haitus!

dyodyopie

Stay awsome people! Do leave a comment and rate this chapter! :)