HikKo

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin's POV*

We spend the night in my old apartment with the man that used to protect and raised me up. Now, I am back with a new man who protects me and makes me smile even though I don't want to.

We didn't talk all night. Instead, we enjoyed the silence as we sat on the balcony with hot chocolate in our hands. He gave me compliments and I smiled at it. We watch the night stars as I lean in his warm embrace. When both of us got really tired, we went in and slept on the small yet comfy bed.

Then he woke up to the scent of mine and I woke up to the sweet smile of his. We had breakfast together even though it was just ramen but it was still a pleasant meal.

*Oh so this is what it feels like to be dating, everything is sweet when it is a sweet moment and even when it is not, it is still sweet!* I smiled brightly as I was the dishes before we head out back to the Bangtan apartment.

"We are a couple now right?" He asked me.

"If you want us to be we are" I replied.

"I want you to be my girlfriend"

"More than friends it is!" I cheered then he suddenly held my hand with a bright smile.

"Let's go back and show off to those bastards!" He joked.

Occasionally we would have pauses in our conversation because it was still a little awkward for both of us. Though he had tons of ex(s) before but I doubt they were real feelings so I am sort of his first love.

We tried to strike conversations with each other to make everything less awkward as we walk to the apartment.


*Author’s POV*

*Gosh it is so awkward, thankfully we reached the apartment!* Eun Rin thought as she sighed mentally.

*Damn that was awkward I’ve got to do better!* Suga shook his head, disappointed with himself as he opened the door. As soon as the door opened and the newly couple walked in, the rest threw confetti and poured cold water on the two. Shouting and screaming like mad kids.

“Congratulations! I never knew your taste was so horrible!” J-Hope joked gaining a death glare from Suga but causing Eun Rin to giggle at the side.

“I knew this was coming but I never thought it would be hyung, aish I thought she had a crush on me though...” The maknae faked cried a little to gain sympathy but nobody gave a damn to him.

Everyone was happy for the both of them but something crossed Eun Rin’s mind. She notices the oldest is not in the apartment.

“Where is Jin?” She questioned them.

“Aigoo he is a petty guy that never came back home ever since the school camp ended, don’t mind him and let’s party!” J-Hope cheered.

By hearing that, Eun Rin already felt bad for what she had done, she wants to give Jin an apology and immediately, she knew where he would be. It was easy for her to know because the place is where Jin always go when he is sad. She knew because Jin bought her once there when she was still recovering and told her everything about that place.

Without a second thought, she grabbed her cardigan and her phone then rushed out the apartment without notifying any of the members.

“Jin!” She exclaimed loudly when she spotted that guy. He heard it but he began to walk even faster, he felt ashamed for some reason and he felt that he needed some alone time from this person who broke his heart. He knows he needs to move on but he couldn’t. Because at the sight of this scented girl, he always fell in love all over again. He hates himself for being like this. He wants to give all his blessing and wishing to the new couple that he hates but he can’t.

*All I need is time to forget* The sad guy fasten his footsteps, trying to avoid the girl who is chasing, yelling and screaming his name, begging him to stop walking away from her.

Eun Rin was tired and exhausted from all the running and shouting. She knew she needs a break from all the running and chasing otherwise she would die because of the shortage of oxygen in her lungs therefore, she kept her eyes locked onto Jin who is still walking away as she catches her breathe when suddenly, someone covers and locked her arms behind her back. She screamed and struggled which helped her escape a little from his grip.

“Help!” She yelled in a painful cried, this, of course, caught Jin’s attention.

He turned back and rushed towards her but just when he was about to throw a punch at that guy who is hurting Eun Rin, he got hit by someone on the back of his head and passed out onto the cold hard ground.

“Good try kid... bring both of them back!” HikKo said with a smirk as he came walking out from the van.

“You as good as dead right now Kim Eun Rin” He came over and grabbed her small face and gave her a punch in her stomach leaving her in huge pain as another guy came out of the van to carried Jin into the other van.


*Jin’s POV*

*DongMyung Street 555* He remembered the address as they drove past the street before closing his eyes again.


Oh well updated! Sorry if this is a ty update!

Yoyo I know many of you guys are rather shocked when I say this is coming to an end.

I am not joking, this is really coming to an end but not yet and yes! J-Hope fans

dig a grave for yourself because you guys will be shocked to death! Enjoy guys, just enjoy!

Thank you for all the support and comments, I really appericate it and gosh you guys are all my 

queen, slaying me with all those good comments! 

-dyodyopie

Stay Awsome Queens!