Tough cycle

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin’s POV*

20 years gone by...

"Min Ji Soo! You better start on your homework otherwise I will get your dad!" I yelled at my little brat angrily with both hands across my chest.

"Omma, just leave me alone, Yoongi wouldn't care! Look at him! He didn't even study when he was a student, look at how successful he is now," My 12 years old daughter rolled her eyes at me and continue watching the television.

"Gosh! Firstly stop calling your appa by his name! Secondly, he is just lucky that his entertainment company was successful! I don't think you have that talent so study before you regret! Lastly--"

"Lastly, appa did study because of you, I know you said that a billion times! Jesus omma can't you say anything else?" The 15 years old talked back and shut me up.

"Maybe I should get a nerdy boyfriend, if, you allow and let him motivate me to study!" She added.

"Maybe my---"

"No way in hell young lady," I cut her off and walked towards the master bedroom.

"I don't know maybe my---"

"Min Yoongi! Your daughter is talking back to me again! Why does she learn all the bad things like picking fights and talking back! She isn't ladylike at all man!" I ranted.

"Don't blame me! I want dinner now!" Yoongi said.

"Ugh why did I married you?" I asked.

"Because I saved your life million of times and you love me?" He said.

"It's a rhetorical question, don't answer and Min Ji Soo don't be annoying like your appa and do your homework!" I exclaimed and storm to the kitchen and prepare dinner.

*Author's POV*

The scented girl and Min Yoongi are happily married for 18 years and counting. They have a sweet daughter who inherited bad behaviours from Yoongi's teen life. A tough cycle for our scented girl to get away from even in her adulthood. What else could she do but continue to love them both of them with her whole heart?

Bangtan continues to stay together through music and successfully built up an entertainment company with popular talents.   

Oh! Another surprise is that Min Ji Soo is scented too just like Eun Rin! Ji Soo wanted to tell Eun Rin that "Maybe she could seduce some boys with her flower scent" when they were arguing. What a cheeky girl like her appa. Tsk. Tsk

THE END


Now that I've come to the end of this fanfiction, I hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it! :D

I just want to thank everyone for the support and don't mind reading my bad English!

Hope you love this story and may you have an awesome life ahead!

Lots of Love,

Dyodyopie