Silent Heart

The Scented Girl

*Suga POV*

-When night came-

"Be careful and come home often too" Rap Monster's umma left a kiss on his cheek before leaving the hospital.

"So what did she discuss with you for so long?" V asked.

"She just understood the fact that Eun Rin is living with us now. So she decided to increase my monthly expenses to support us. That's all you guys need to know" He coolly ended.

"I love your umma. She cares for us so much like we are her own children" V cheered like a five years-old.

"Yeah, and she really likes Eun Rin alright. She even suggested for her to live with her until her father wakes up but I said no like a billion time until she finally stops requesting" He replied and took an empty seat beside Jin.

"Glad that you did that, I cannot imagine a life without seeing Eun Rin sleeping soundly in our apartment and her not helping us with our grades" Jin spoke earning glares from all members. Anger rise at the thought of being betrayed but I held it in.

"I know that feeling because you aren't the only one. You probably won't feel the same pain as I do if she left us" I scoffed back, gaining a killer glare from the elder. 

"Haha what are you guys talking about. We all can't live without her she is already a part of our life. I can't live without any member here" Jimin broke the tension immediately. 

"It is getting late now, you guys should return back home. Her fever is gone now so don't worry" I suggested but all the tired members shook their head.

"I am here nothing will happen. Besides someone got to go back and take a clean set of clothing for her. She would need them when she leaves the hospital" I made a point.

"Let's go then. No point of us staying here with her overnight, it can't change a fact about it. We will come back tomorrow morning with her clothing as well as yours" Rap Monster said and I nodded in agreement. Slowly, one member reluctantly left the room one by one.

"Jin let's go" Jimin who was last, rushed him but he stood rooted still on his spot not moving a step.

*ing bastard-- just go home* I cursed.

"Seok Jin let's go. We will come back tomorrow plus we need someone to make food in the morning for Suga and her if she is awake tomorrow" J-Hope convinced. Jin nodded and left unwillingly, perhaps because he wanted to cook breakfast for Eun Rin to gain her affection or attention.

Now leaving the two of us together, one lying on the bed, motionless and the other seating by the side of the bed with worries.

"I'm sorry--" I apologized to Eun Rin but to only felt as though I was speaking to the cold air.

"I just--" I paused for a moment to swallow down my guiltiness.

"I really really like you since the day you tutored me or maybe even before. It was such a sudden feeling, I don’t even felt like it coming. It was so new and I've never felt that before. It was like kept on anticipate for the next time I meet you again right after when we bid each other goodbye. Everything I did for you was not known by you or it was done by Jin after being requested by me. I wanted to be there for you when we were on the roller coaster but I didn't and was too shy to be so I asked Jin for help. Afterwards, I was jealous because you were holding onto his arm on the ride. It could have been me if I just had the courage to do so. I was so terribly upset when you faked to be Namjoon's girlfriend. Though you were just helping him, I couldn't sleep at all that night, thinking of what might happen on that night. I can't even bear to see you cry in the hospital because it hurts me so much because I can't comfort you. I hate myself for being so useless in front of you.” He paused and continued.

“It took a hell lot of courage for me to walk beside you in school, listening to you talking about the new amusement park. But it hurts for me to act cold. It took a million dares for me to hug and protect you on the bus and in school when there was a bee attack. I was happy when I did something for you but I just-- couldn't tell you that I like you. Finally today, I got betrayed by my own brother whom I asked help from and the need for me to fight for you increased and to really show you some real affections from now on end because you suddenly fainted in my care. So please just wake up soon, so I can give you a real confession. Saying, I love you before someone else do.” My confession ended but still no sign of her waking up to give me a yes or no. I held her wrist tightly since her fingers were injured and I couldn't touch them as the silence night passed by. Slowly the hands on the clock ticked past midnight.

*Eun Rin's POV*

Just the slightest sound I heard and I wanted to reply but feeling too weak to.

To Be Continued


Hey girlfriends! Welcome to another episode of 'The Scented Girl'. LOL.

Many people ship #SuEun and the rest, well mostly can't choose between

#SuEun and #EunJin what a cute OTP name ^^ Yesterday's responds were

the most intense ones I havd seen. Many of you were shocked right! :>

I thought maybe to help you guys choose a better choice, I will post some scenes

of Eun Rin with the top 2 OTPs here, Jin and Suga!

So since Suga is standing in first place, he will go first with my 'Silent Confession'  scene!

Comment your feels as usual and let me know! Also susbcribe because the drama ain't freaking ending here!

Up vote if you think this story deserves it or you are in love with it and if you have krama point XD

Hey don't judge and be sad about this lame chapter, it is to help you guys choose ^^

My reader's happiness is mine too, okay. Just enjoy for now before all your weak

heart dies in the future updates or me getting killed by the comments! ^.^

-dyodyopie

Next Update 81 subbies or 5 comments or an upvote/ interesting comment

Stay Awsome Possum guys!