Pride Of The Guys

The Scented Girl

*Eun Rin POV*

The sanitized air of the hospital which surpassed my scent stung my nose when I took in a deep breath. Slowly opening my eyes, to see a dim night light beside my bed, lighting up the room. Then slowly feeling the pain and soreness all over my body before feeling the tight grip on my wrist and seeing one of my angel, Suga sleeping then waking up perhaps after he sensed me moving.

"What happened?" I questioned after he lifts his head up.

"You just fainted after spitting out the medicine. The doctor said it is because of the force you applied on your finger that caused pain and there is a head injury too that might have caused the fever. Why didn't you tell us about your head injury? Did Jungsoo did that too?" He summed out but I shook my head.

"I meant you. What are you doing here? Shouldn't you be at the apartment with the rest?" I clarified my doubts, ignoring his question.

"I-- I just volunteered to look after you tonight" He started for a moment. 

"Is that so then what is this?" I questioned while raising my arms a little revealing his hand which is still holding my wrist.


*Suga POV*

I hesitated to tell the truth because I was afraid of confessing and even more afraid of rejection so I lied. "I just-- you were moving around so I was afraid that you would hurt yourself again so I held your wrist".


*Eun Rin POV*

"Okay then I am awake now you can let go" I replied then there was an awkward silence. 

"Erm so-- Suga remember the time when there was a bee attack?" I randomly asked.

"Erm yeah--" He raised an eyebrow. 

"Funny isn't it" 

"Hmm-- I guess so" He replied awkwardly and looked around. I mentally sighed at my horrible joke and feel heat rising up my neck until I broke the silence again with my cough.

"You need some water?" Suga immediately asked and I nodded.

"Here I'll feed you" He held the cup of warm water for me as I drunk from it. It was going all fine until our eyes suddenly met. Another wave of heat rise to my neck and all over my body. He looked away and rubbed the back of his nape.

"Done?" He asked and I nodded after taking the last sip.

"Erm-- you should get some rest now" He insisted perhaps wanting to end the awkward situation. 

"What about you then?" He blinked a few times before replying me. 

"I will sleep on the chair here beside you. If you need anything, just tell me. I am here" 

"Won't you feel uncomfortable sleeping there?" I threw another question at him.

"Not that I have a choice" He simply reply. 

"You can share a bed with me. I am not that fat till this bed can't squeeze in another person of your size. This bed is pretty huge after all. You can sleep beside me as long as you don't mind" I suggested as I felt bad for making Suga staying overnight to look after me and having to suffer extra soreness from sleeping on the hard chair. 

"If you are fine with it" He spoke after a few moment of silence then stood up from the chair and move to my bed. I move over to create more space for him.

"Goodnight then," He said after setting himself on the soft bed with his back facing me.

"Night Yoongi" I said before falling into the deep slumber.

The morning came and I was awakened by the loud noise of the 95’ liners.

"Min Yoongi wanna to die?" Jimin and V threatened together when they entered the room. Suga who slept beside me had his arms around me, different from the position we fell asleep into. He frowned with his eyes closed and asked the boys to shut up so he could continue to sleep.

"You're supposed to look after her not sleep with her!" Jimin then walked over to the side where Suga was sleeping and pull him off the bed. Suga fell with a loud thump and that woke him up immediately. 

"What the hell" He whined in anger and stood up lazily. 

"Morning Eun Rin--- Morning butterfly" Each member slowly walked in greeting me and I greeted them back with a bright smile.

"Here I prepared breakfast for you" Jin took the seat beside my bed and uncovered the lid of the food container. The arousing smell of the cooked and steamy chicken porridge made my stomach growled.

"You must be hungry you haven't eaten since you fainted. Here let me feed you" He suggested and took the plastic spoon out. He scooped a spoon of porridge then blew it to emit the heat.

"Say ah--" He added.

"Is it nice? Is it too salty or anything?" He questioned when I was chewing but I shook my head.

"Delicious as it is" I commented after swallowing and opened my mouth automatically for the next bite. He smiled and said. "Glad you like it".

"Where is my breakfast?" The other asked jealously. He rolled his eyes.

"In that bag, idiots" He replied and continued to feed me.


*Jin POV*

*How dare that sleep with her* I cursed under my breath when I heard Jimin's nagging inside the room.

"What you waiting for? Go in hyung" Jungkook said and walked in, followed by me. I greeted Eun Rin and smirked at Suga who stared at me like a hawk, watching my every move.

*This isn't going to end just because you slept in the same bed as her. This isn't going to end without a fight* I thought as I walked towards Eun Rin to feed her, her breakfast. 

"Glad you like it," I said out loud with the goal of wanting to tease the younger and show him that I'm not giving up without a fight.

"Can I visit my appa later?" She asked me.

"Sure, of course, you can. I will bring you there but first, we need to help you with the bandages" I smiled.

"Hyung you should go back and study. Isn't your class going to have a test tomorrow?" Suga cut in and snatched the bandages off my hands, holding it tightly.

"I am done revising so give that back" I glared.

"Maybe you should really revise more. You guys should go back and study. Go! Shoo!" Eun Rin interrupted innocently. 

"How about this, you let me stay in the hospital with you today and I promise to score above 60 on the test tomorrow. If I break my promise, I will do extra revisions and over time studying on weekends in front of you instead of going out. This will continue for a month, deal?" I suggested out a bet.

"No just go back and study besides, it will do me no go. Study for your own good. The biggest help you can give me now is all pass for all the tests in school then we can all graduate together this year. So please I sincerely beg you guys to go back and revise. I am in the hospital nothing can go wrong even if something would go wrong there is the doctors and nurse here. I will ask the nurse to change the bandages for me" She nagged.

"But--" 

"I am a sick person, I must maintain a good feeling otherwise my sickness will worsen. None of you guys wants that so go back now" She insisted.

"If that is what you want, we will all go back then," Rap Monster said feeling defeated by her words.

"Bye" She bid us goodbye coolly and laid back on the bed as each members head for the exit until the doctor blocks the exit.

"Family of Kim Heok Ki-- is Kim Eun Rin right?" The doctor questioned and looked at the only girl in this room.

To Be Continued


 Helloooo love! I really want to let you guys choose between

#SuEun and #JinEun haha and many chose #SuEun or you guys just said 

'I can't choose between Jin and Suga!!'

I am making them fight verbally as you can see and also, I am trying to create as many

scenes as possible between each ship so there is more feels but

still, I don't think I make a very good and claer point here.

So just go with your feel but I am personally shipping Eun Rin with none of the above XD

Seriously ._. anyways this chapter is not just to make some points but is also the START 

of the second biggest drama! Gosh I need a dramatic entrance for this ish! Like 'Star Wars'

LMAO. I don't watch that show XD

So do remember to comment your feels and non stop voting for your fav. OTP and subscribe

for the fun, sad, cute and romance drama ahead!

Up vote are most welcome and do it if you love and think this stories deserves it!

-dyodyopie

Next Update 84 subbies or 4 comments or an upvote/ an interesting comment! 

Now I feel bad for a certain reason :<

Stay awsome possum guys! Thank you for reading!