Trouble

Playlist

Trouble

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFBtMmjCIaw

 

Thank you for all your comments. They all inspire me. I was writing an update and just had this random thought. So I post this random oneshot first, KyulTae is next. This will feature a taste of Yulmin, Qmin, Sunbyung, Minyeon, Famin, Minsic, Eunmin. Well, I chose the song Trouble by Taylor Swift because Hyomin had caused trouble. The video I picked is Taylor Swift's performance at Victoria Secret fashion show.

  

Kwon Yuri and Park Hyomin are friends and they share an apartment. Actually, their parents were best friends and decided that the two will share the apartment for college. It was ok for the two since they knew each other since they were kids but they weren’t that close at first. Yuri has her group of friends and Hyomin has hers.

Yuri is famous while Hyomin is ordinary. Yuri is outgoing while Hyomin is timid. Yuri is athletic while Hyomin is more indoors. Yuri is stylish while Hyomin is plain with her big glasses. They are somewhat opposite but they get along and became closer as they get to live together.

One day Yuri joined the marathon with her friends. They finished at 630am. They decided to have breakfast together and hang out.

“Yuri isn’t your house nearby? Can’t we go to your house and change? All the restaurants and fastfoods are full.” Tiffany said. All the places they went were full because of the other participants.

“Yeah, Yul. Plus we are all hungry. We can also have breakfast at your house.” Says Sunny who is also feeling tired and frustrated.

“Well, it is not a bad idea, Sunny. So, Yuri?” Jessica agreed. She was also feeling tired, waking up early is already a stretch for her even more joining a marathon and now they still can’t find a place to rest.

“Fine. But we have to be quiet or we might wake up my roommate.” Yuri was left no choice but to agree because of peer pressure. She hopes it is ok with Hyomin. Knowing Hyomin, it will be ok.

“Yey! Who is your roommate? Does she also go to our school?” Tiffany asked.

“ Hyomin. Park Hyomin.” Yuri answered. Her friends were shock knowing how opposite they can be. It’s not that she is ashamed of Hyomin being her roommate but it’s just that her friends never asked. She also never invited any of them in their apartment. For her, it’s hers and Hyomin’s personal place.

“I want to see Hyomin unnie. Come on let’s go.” Jiyeon exclaimed excitedly.

“Ji, you don’t have to be so obvious..” Eunjung blurted out. She knows that Jiyeon has a crush on Hyomin. Jiyeon blushed as the other girls started to .

As Yuri opened the door, she was surprised to see Qri in the kitchen. Qri is Hyomin’s friend. Actually she is not clear of the status of their relationship. They seem to have something but there’s nothing. It’s complicated so she just doesn’t bother about it. Sometimes Qri will drop by and have a sleepover with Hyomin. She got used to Qri’s surprise visits. Yuri can just laugh seeing her friends’ dumbfounded expressions. Qri is hot but the scene right now is breathtaking. Qri is wearing a thin oversized shirt and short shorts. Sica gave me a ‘you got to be kidding me’ look ‘I can’t believe you live with this goddess’ look.

“Hi Yuri, I see you are back. I hope you don’t mind that I’m using your kitchen.” Qri said.

“It’s fine Unnie. Feel free to use the kitchen.” Yuri said. She can feel the others looking at her with jealousy.

“I see you brought some friends. I prepared so much. Do you want to invite them for breakfast?” Qri asked. Yuri didn’t get to answer as her friends eagerly said yes!

They were in the common area talking bombarding Yuri with questions.

“Shh… you are all so loud. No, she does not live with us. Again, only Hyomin and I live in the apartment. She is Hyomin’s…unnie.” Yuri explained.

“Unnie? Hyomin’s sister?” They can’t believe it. Qri is such a goddess while Hyomin is ordinary. Yuri can just sigh.. thinking if only they know Hyomin. She does not know how to explain Hyomin and Qri’s relationship because she also doesn’t know. She knew that Hyomin had a crush on Qri before but not anymore. Qri, maybe she is just fond of Hyomin as a sister but now she acts more than it. Thinking about it gave her a headache. As long as she does not do anything to Hyomin, she is ok with it.

“Nope, not sister. She is Hyomin’s…close friend.” Yuri said. And talking about Hyomin, she walked out of her room. Her friends also have the same dumbfounded expression. They were just staring at Hyomin’s every move. She smirked at their reaction. Hyomin on the other hand is not aware of the attention she is getting. She just woke up; she is wearing a thin oversized shirt and short shorts just like Qri. Her bed hair is a beautiful mess. Actually Hyomin wears this at home every day and even Yuri gets captivated by Hyomin. It took Yuri quite some time before she gets used to Hyomin at home. Hyomin was still half asleep to notice the people in their common area. She walked to the kitchen and drank a glass of water.

“Hmm…smells good unnie. Can I have a taste?” Hyomin said to Qri. She knows Qri’s cooking. Qri slapped Hyomin’s hands away saying that she should wash up first. The people in the common area were still watching the scene that was happening in front of them. Hyomin tied her hair in a messy bun but for the viewers it was still perfect. She washed her faced using the sink in the kitchen.

“Unnie, where is the towel?”

“Aish, you should have washed in bathroom. Go to your room and get one.”

“Unnie, I am too lazy. See I already wash. I don’t know where my glasses are. You know I am practically blind without them.” Hyomin wears thick glasses. She is practically blind without them but since she knows the house she can walk around without them.

The viewers in the common area jaw dropped when they saw Qri went closer to Hyomin and wiped her face.  They taught they were going to kiss. “You have pretty eyes, you should just wear contacts.”

“Unnie, you know well that I am allergic to contact lenses.”

“I will go change my clothes. Go change your clothes too.”

“Why? It’s just you and me, unnie. And Yuri. Has Yuri arrived?”

“Yes, and she brought some guest. Didn’t you see them?” Qri asked. Hyomin didn’t remember seeing anyone. She taught Qri is just messing with her. Seeing Hyomin refuse to move, she said,“Fine. Stay there and I will get your glasses.”

Qri is aware that Yuri’s friends were watching them. She is used to the attention, she enjoys it. Sometimes she can be a tease. But Hyomin is different. For Qri can be protective and somewhat possessive of Hyomin. She likes that she is the only one who gets to see this side of Hyomin. Before she was jealous of Yuri that she often visits them but soon she gets to accept that Yuri as Hyomin’s close friend. Seeing Yuri’s friend’s reaction, she wanted to cover Hyomin up.

“I would not do that if I were you.” Yuri said. Hyomin was going to get a piece of Qri’s food.

“Hi Yul. How was it? Qri said you brought some guest.”  Hyomin greeted.

“Yup. You were still half asleep to notice them.” Yuri said. Hyomin didn’t buy it. She thinks that maybe the two were just ganging up on her. They often do that to . “You don’t believe me? Fine. Well you don’t have to change. I am sure they would not mind.”

“Fine. I will change.” Hyomin gave up. She went to her room but it was locked because Qri was inside changing. Knowing Qri, it will take forever. Hyomin shouted, “Yul, can I borrow your clothes first? Qri is inside. She will take forever to change.”

The others glanced at Yuri, in their minds they were thinking how could Yuri be so lucky? They wanted to swap places with her. “Sure” Yul said teasing the others. Still having no glasses, she failed to notice the others.

Qri finished and went outside. She asked the others to join them in the dining table to eat breakfast. Hyomin was taking a bit longer. She accidentally took a shirt that neatly folded in the bed. She taught it was Yuri’s. She took her shirt off and was about to wear the clothes..

“Kwon Yuri! How dare you ask me to wear your shirt covered in sweat?” Hyomin shouted as she went out of Yuri’s room holding the sweaty shirt.

“Huh? That’s not mine. Where did you get that?” Yuri.

“In your bed…” Hyomin.

“You are supposed to get from my drawer.” Yuri said giggling.

“I thought you prepared it for me.” Hyomin said with a pout.

“Park Hyomin! What are you doing?! Go inside your room and change! Right now!” Qri shouted and pushed Hyomin inside her room. She peeked at the dining table not sure whether Yuri’s friends will recover from the scene they just saw.

“That was my shirt…” Jiyeon said. She will treasure her shirt even more.

“She has perfect abs.” “Nice body” “I will steal Jiyeon’s shirt later” “I should visit Yuri more often” “Kwon Yuri how dare you not say that you live with such goddess”

Hyomin came out wearing jogging pants, loose shirt and her thick glasses. The Hyomin they were familiar with. Qri dressed her up like this. She even wants Hyomin to wear a jacket. It was then that she realized that Yuri’s friends were there.

“Annyeong. Umm..how long have you been here?” hyomin asked shyly.

“They were here all along.” Yuri said.

Hyomin blushed so hard. Did they saw? She didn’t have to voice it out as she knew the answer already just by looking at their faces. “Mianhe.” Hyomin has her head low and refuse to look at the others. She was embarrassed of her actions earlier. The others were trying to make her feel better saying it was ok. Well, for them, it was more than ok.

Yuri sends her friends to the door who were so reluctant to leave.

“Fany ah, if you want, you can stay for a bit and we can go to the project meeting together. I will just change my clothes.” Yuri asked Fany.

“Sure. I can also spend more time with Hyomin.” Tiffany teased.

“Yah!” says everyone

“I am just teasing you guys.” Fany said over her friends over reaction.

“Good. Hyomin unnie is mine.” Jiyeon said. The rest just looked at her. “See we have a connection. She was holding my shirt.”

“Aish..give me that shirt.” Eunjung said and tried to get Jiyeon’s shirt.

“Does not matter. We will both be in Yuchiri for community service. I will get to spend more time and her.” Sunny finally said.

“Well I will spend more time with her after you all leave.” Fany stated. Everyone refuse to leave then saying that they will wait for Yuri too.

“I live with her. So just go and leave guys.” Yuri said. Everyone groaned. All were thinking of getting rid of Kwon Yuri and even visiting a shaman to swap souls with her. To Yuri’s relief, they finally agreed to leave.

“I shared an indirect kiss with her.” Sica said and everyone looked at her. “We shared a cup of coffee just now.” She continued with a smirk.

Yuri sighed. She knew that this is going to be chaos. It will be the end of peacefulness of her apartment. She needs to buy more locks for security. Maybe they should move to another apartment away from her friends and even Qri. She should have not agreed to bring them over. She needs to protect Hyomin from all these crazy people.

However, inside the apartment, Qri was watching Yuri and her friends. “I will not let any of you come near Hyomin.”