Jealous

Playlist

I got another story! Got sidetracked again. Inspired by a Hyomin-Nana story that I read (hope you get inspired to update it :D), by Sunbyung which led me to this http://onehallyu.com/topic/110350-is-baekyeon-a-cover-up-for/

And this http://onehallyu.com/topic/116175-onehallyu-is-wrong-about-taeyeon-tifffany-or-taeyeon-hyomin-ship/

I don’t think they are true but surprisingly it can be very convincing especially for a t-generation fan and Hyomin bias like me.

 

Hyomin with SNSD and AS Nana.

When the cameras were off and they weren’t filming them anymore, Nana went to ask Sunny, “Unnie, I wanted to ask you…”

“Hmm..” Sunny replied

“Did you and Hyomin ever dated?”

“Yah! They were just close friends and it’s just for the show. Right, unnie?” Kuk Ju said.

“What? I am a fan of IY1.” Nana replied.

“Ani we are are just good friends.” Sunny replied shortly.

“Just asking, Unnie. Because if you two were. My next question was going to be is it a fling or a real thing?”

“Well Hyomin unnie was expressive of her ‘love’ towards you before.” Kuk Ju agreed.

“Ani.. Hyomin is just like that. We are just close friends.” Sunny answered. I wish Hyomin will be like that to me again. And I am working on making it more than just friends with her. When I say that I want to be with someone, I meant I want to be with her. There are just… too many distractions like SNSD and then there’s also Qri and Jiyeon.

--

The following day, the idols gather for a music event. SNSD were in their waiting room getting ready for their performance. Some idols will come in and greet them. One of them is After School’s Nana. She went to greet Sunny first then the rest of SNSD. She and Sunny were having a friendly conversation.

Most of the girls think that Nana had a crush on Yuri. Well, that’s what they heard. Now they wonder if the girl is now into Sunny. Or maybe she wants to know Yuri through Sunny. They were still thinking when there was a knock on the door.

“Annyeong” The girl said as she peeked from the door.

“Hyomin!!!” The girls shouted while almost half of them went to hug the girl.

“I came to greet you girls.” Hyomin said. Tiffany was still hugging Hyo. She purposely went to hug her last so she can stay on hugging the other girl.

“Hyomin ah!” Sunny shouted and went to hug the girl.

“Soonkyu!!” She hugged Sunny back.

“I miss you.” Sunny said using her aegyo.

“Yah!” The girl protest while Hyomin just laugh.

Hyomin stopped laughing when she noticed Nana. The girl really looks beautiful in person. No wonder she ranks 2nd in Kpop’s most beautiful.

“Right. You two haven’t formally met. Hyomin this is After School’s Nana. Nana, this is T-ara’s Hyomin.” Sunny introduced them.

“Nice to meet you.” They both said.

“I’m Sunny unnie’s new folding screen.” Nana boldly said. The girls watch how Hyomin will handle this bold girl.

“Haha. You’re too beautiful to settle on being Sunny’s folding screen.” Hyomin laugh it off.

Nana smiled and walked near Hyomin and said, “I will settle to be with Sunny unnie’s folding screen.” Nana said emphasizing the word with. Then she kissed Hyomin and left the room.

Inside the room, Hyomin and SNSD were all shock of what just happened.

“Yah! Nana!” Sunny shouted. How dare she kissed Hyomin? it was on the lips! No o the corner of her lips! I don’t care! She kissed Hyomin!! Wait… don’t tell me she asked that question because all along she was interested in Hyomin?! Im Jinah! I will kill you when I see you.

Sshe.. she kissed me…

She just met her and she dared kissed Hyomin?! I will kill her..

Don’t she dare come near me or else I will kill her.

Outside of the room.

“Jooyeon unnie!”

“Nana”

“I kissed Park Hyomin.”

“T-ara’s Hyomin??”

“Neh”

“Yah!”

“What? I like her. Don’t get mad just because I was able to do something you can’t”

“Yah! I will kill you.”

“You have to fall in line. I think half of SNSD wanted to kill me first.”

--

The next day.

“I’m really fine, Tae. Thank you for calling and worrying about me but there’s no need to. I’ve move on from it.”

“You mean you liked it?”

“That’s not what I meant. It was shocking and unexpected. Also flattering. But I don’t want to think about it anymore. But you keep on reminding me. And we promise to keep it a secret especially to T-ara.”

“Arasso. But you don’t want them to know?”

“Well they might act just like you right now.” Hyomin said to which Taeyeon agreed.

“Hyomin?”

“Neh unnie?”

“Why aren’t you using the mickey mouse casing anymore?”

Hyomin can imagine that Taeyeon is pouting. “Well your fans noticed that we were using a couple casing.” Hyomin replied jokingly. The truth is she changed her phone.

“Then fans are also saying that you have a couple phone with Jiyeon. Why don’t you change that?”

“Unnie, I just got my phone…” Hyomin went to the door as someone rang her doorbell. “Besides, isn’t mickey mouse the favorite of… Yuri?”

“Why is Yuri brought into this?”

“Hi” Yuri greeted.

“Hi Yuri.” Hyomin invited her in.

“Yuri is there? In your apartment?”

“Yes, unnie. Talk to you later. Bye.” Hyomin hung up the phone. She sent a message to Taeyeon to apologize for cutting their conversation and she promise that they will go out next time. The older girl happily replied yes.

“I came to give you this.” Yuri gave her a snack she bought.

“Thanks. You don’t have to.”

“Hyo… about last night.. are you..”

“I see. You are worried like them. Look, there is no need to be worried about. I am fine.” Hyomin explained to Yuri. “Thanks though for worrying.”

“Well it took us all by surprise.”

“Yeah it did.” Then Hyomin went to change the subject. “So.. why don’t we share this food you brought.”

“Good idea. I heard it was really good.”

They snack was filled with laughter. But Yuri had to leave because her manager called her for her next appointment which happened to be cancelled.

--

“Hyomin unnie!”

“Fany ah!”

“I called..”

“Wait, don’t tell me that you are also worried about last night?”

“What? No.” She lied. How did she know?

“Well Taeyeon unnie called and Yuri went to visit me earlier. So you calling me could mean the same thing.”

“Haha. No, I see you are fine.” She lied again. Tae called?! Yuri went to visit her?! I can’t believe they outdid me. “I happened to have a schedule near your place and it now finished. Want to grab some coffee?” She lied again.

“Sure! I love that.”

“I will pick you up. Give me 20 more minutes. We are still packing up.” Again, she lied. She does not have a schedule. She was driving to Hyomin’s place and she still needs 20 more minutes to reach.

Tiffany arrived at Hyomin’s place and picked her up. They walked hand in hand to a café and chat there for the longest time til it was dinner. They went out to grab dinner together.

On the way home, Tiffany thought.. Well,I might be the last one but being last has its advantage.