Tell Me your Wish. Come Closer, Close Your Eyes

Playlist

 

 

Hyomina and Hara decided to visit Hyuna who was promoting her new song. The 2 managed to sneak in to Inkigayo. They search for Hyuna’s room. They met Hyuna’s manager who signaled them to enter the idol’s dressing room. The three hugged each other and well chatted the whole time. Hyuna felt so touched that her friends visited her. They danced to Hyuna’s song and laughed.

Meanwhile on the other room, someone was pacing back and forth. She wasn’t sure whether she should push through with their plan to switch the choreo. It was only hours before her performance. Her dancers support her no matter what her decision would be. She was thankful that her dancers are so capable and dependable. But still she couldn’t make a decision whether she should take that risk. Well, this was her first debut after leaving a big company. It was a big risky bold move. But is she risky enough… She decided to ask her friend whom she knows could her decide. She was lucky that she promoted her song the same time as Hyuna. She knew that Hyuna could help her. And so she went to Hyuna’s dressing room.

“Mianhe, I didn’t mean to intrude.”

“Sunmi unnie!” Hyuna greeted her visitor with a hug while the other 2 just stood still stricken, probably shocked to see the other idol and at the same time embarrassed that that same idol caught them being silly and dorky. Moments earlier, they were dancing to Hyuna’s song dorkily while Hyomin was filming it. It was fun but totally embarrassing if someone else caught you. They wonder how Hyuna can not be embarrassed at all. “What brings you here?”

“Oh I was about to ask you something but I didn’t realize you have visitors. Mianhe.”

“Aniyo. Come. This is Hara and Hyomin unnie.” Hyuna introduced.

Hara was excited to meet Sunmi. Hyomin was rather quiet and, we can say, a hint of blush on her cheeks. Hyuna explained how they have been friends since IY days.

Sunmi looked at Hyomin, “It’s nice to see you again.” Sunmi greeted with her famous smile.

Hyomin was surprised. “Ah yeah… Unnie. It’s nice to see you too.” She said while stuttering. And she bowed. But then she remembered that it looked so awkward so she smiled apologetically which is rather awkward too.

The other two watched in the sidelines. They looked at each other for only a second but both instantly got the message they wanted to say. There is something going on and they must get to the bottom of it.

“Unnie, what were you going to ask me?” Hyuna asked. Hyomin thought Hyuna just saved her from that totally embarrassing moment but that wasn’t the other girl’s intention.

“Nevermind that.” Sunmi answered

“It’s ok Unnie. You can ask us anything. We might be able to help.” Hyuna replied.

“It’s ok really. You’ve all have helped me. As a matter of fact, I’ve got my answer as soon as I entered this room.” Sunmi explained vaguely.

“You’re weird.” Hyuna concluded.

“But not as weird as her.” Hara seconded.

“Yah!” Hyomin  reacted.

“Being weird is fun.” Sunmi stated. She looked at Hyomin, “I hope you stay and watch my performance.”  After that Sunmi left the room.

The two looked at Hyomin. Hyomin knew that these two will never let her go until she tell them everything. It was a good thing that Hyuna’s manager came in and called her saying she needs to go to the stage.

 --

Hara constantly asked Hyomin how she met Sunmi. Hyomin answered that they ran into each other during dance practice. Hara wasn’t contented with the latter’s story and pressed harder until she got the full story.

Hara sent a message to Hyuna.

After their performance, Hyuna then asked Sunmi. “You’re performance today…”

“How was it?” Sunmi asked about the change of choreo.

“Daebak!”

“Thank you!”

“Well, did you practice it with Hyomin?”

Sunmi was caught by surprise. “You’re quick.” She commented.

“Omo! You did?!”

Sunmi nodded while slightly blushing as she remembered how she danced closely with Hyomin. Sunmi showed the video to Hyuna.

“Omo Unnie you are such a tease! But I guess you also got charmed by her.” Hyuna stated.

“Who wouldn’t be? How come you don’t see her that way?”

“Unnie, we’ve a family since IY days.” Hyuna reasoned out.

“So…all G7 do not see her that way?” Sunmi inquired to which Hyuna could only shake her head.

“I see what you are doing. Well, I couldn’t speak for Sunny unnie and Yuri unnie but for the rest of the original G7, you have no competition though I am not sure about Jooyeon and Victoria.” Hyuna answered straight. “Unnie how come you ran into Hyomin?”

“Gain introduced us. But no they are not dating. Gain was helping me out in this new choreo at the same time she was helping Hyomin too.”

“Gain is also into Hyomin unnie? How come Narsha unnie didn’t tell me this?” Hyuna asked out loud.

 “Probably she is embarrassed for her former bandmate.” Sunmi answered jokingly.

Hyuna looked at Sunmi, “Should I also be embarrassed?”

“Yah!”

 

--

 

The next morning, Hyomin was browing her IG and saw Soyeon’s post with a caption “Missing you”. She sent the older girl a private message, “I miss you too Unnie!” After a few minutes her phone was ringing.

“Sso unnie!”

“Yah! Park Hyomin!” Sso started with a nagging voice to which Hyomin also missed. “I know I said I miss you but I was not pertaining to this?!”

“Unnie….” Hyomin was sure that Sso was going to nag her for a reason she was about to find out. Nevertheless she misses this.

“Yah! What is this video circulating about you and Sunmi dancing?!”

“Circulating?”

“Well not in public but they have all seen it and my phone kept ringing ever since.” Sso emphasizing on the word ‘they’.

Hyomin tells the whole story to Sso. She could imagine Sso massaging her temples while listening.

“My advice… even just for this weekend, stay at home.”

“Unnie I’m attending my friend’s wedding tomorrow.”

 “Fine. If you can’t, then just don’t hang out with any SNSD, WG, BEG member or ex member. Arasso?!” Sso asked sounding like an Umma.

“Arasso.”

---

 

 After a few minutes, Hyomin received another call from Hara.

“Unnie, don’t forget about the party later. Remember, you’re driving so you better come pick me up.” Hara stated making sure that Hyomin won’t back out. Hara has to make sure that she brings her present for the birthday girl.

Hyomin confronted Hara about the leaked dance practice video but Hara claimed innocence.

Later that evening, Hyomin picked up Hara and drove to the venue. She told Hara about the call she received from Sso.

“Well, it’s a good thing I’m from Kara. And we are going to Nana’s birthday party who is an AfterSchool member.” Hara said.

 

--

 

Nana was enjoying the night with her friends and bandmate. She knew that Hara is bringing Hyomin. Of course she has seen the video and she is dead jealous but today is her birthday party and she’s happy that she will get to celebrate it with Hyomin.

A particular yellow sports car parked and two girls come out. Hara sent Nana a text saying that they have arrived.  Suddenly she felt conscious of herself. “How do I look?” She asked her friend beside her.

“Same as earlier.” Her friend answered nonchalantly. Not like Nana is ever or should ever be conscious of how she looks. Nana has always been beautiful.

She then went to her bandmates whom she knows will be honest and blunt towards her. “How do I look?”

“Perfect. You look beautiful.” They all said. “Are you ok? You look nervous or something.”

Nana didn’t answer and just went to the two new visitors.

“Happy birthday!” Hara greeted Nana with a tight hug.

“Thank you! I’m glad you’re here.”

“You look nervous.” Hara teased. She then leaned closer and whispered to the celebrant’s ear. “Don’t worry, I brought your present.”

Hyomin walked into the room the same time as Hara but she was blocked by Jooyeon. Nana was throwing death stare are Jooyeon. Jooyeon does not care as she was enjoying the moment.

Hyomin, though had her back turned, felt a gaze on her. She turned round and saw the birthday girl and smiled.

On the other hand, Nana was throwing a death stare towards Jooyeon but when Hyomin turns around, she immediately smiled sweetly. It was like slow motion, Hyomin was walking towards her. Hyomin hugged her and greeted her a happy birthday.

“I didn’t bring a present. Hara said we do not need to but I feel apologetic bringing no present for you.” Hyomin said.

“It’s ok. I’m glad you are here.”

“I brought my present. Nana loves it.” Hara stated.

“Jinja? You traitor. You’re the one who said that we don’t have to.”

Hara meronged at Hyomin, winked at Nana and walked away.

“Don’t mind her.” Nana said wanting Hyomin’s attention to herself. “You want to really give me a present then how about 3 wishes?”

Hyomin thinks for a while. “Ok 3 wishes but it expires after 24 hours.”

“Deal.”

“Deal. Ok then tell me your first wish.” Hyomin said. Nana closed her eye thinking hard. She has a lot of wishes and just thinking about them excites her. “Should I be scared now?” Hyomin teased seeing how Nana is smiling.

Nana shooked her head and motioned Hyomin to come closer. The latter followed. They face were only an inch apart. They stared for a while. Nana was battling with herself whether to steal a kiss from Hyo or not. In the end, she whispered post our pictures in your IG.

“Are you sure?” Hyomin asked a bit surprised.

Nana nodded. “I want the world to know that we are close.”

“Are you sure? You know that….” Hyomin was about to say that being a associated with a T-ara member could ruin her popularity. We all know that T-ara is innocent all this time but still Hyomin is a bit cautious.

“I’m sure.” Nana reassured. She knew what Hyomin is about to say. She simply does not care. What she cares about is sending that message to the other girls that she and Hyomin are close.

Hyomin posted their pictures and sure things a lot will react by morning. She was so sure that she was going to hear from Soyeon.

--

“Second wish?” Hyomin asked.

“For my second wish, let me drive your car.” Nana said. It was her subtle way of asking Hyomin out. “Not now, I’m a bit tipsy and it won’t be safe for the both of us.”

“Arasso. I’ll drive the car to your house tomorrow morning.”

“Jinja?”

“Yes. You can return it the next day.”

“What do you mean the day?” Nana asked. That was not the plan. She wanted to drive the car with Hyomin at the passenger seat.

“Oh I’m attending my friend’s wedding so I have to leave after lunch and get ready.”

“Ani, you can prepare at my place and I’ll send you there.” Nana offered like a real gentle girlfriend. Hyomin was about to reject but Nana insists.

“I can ask my friend if I can bring you.” Hyomin offered not wanting to make Nana her personal dirver. If only she knew the latter would enjoy it.

“Park Hyomin, you just posted a picture of us. And now you want to bring me to your friend’s wedding as a date. Aren’t you moving too fast?” Nana teased.

“Wait. Aniiii… that’s not what I meant. I mean…”

Nana laughed. She likes teasing the other girl but she also doesn’t mind being Hyomin’s plus one. In fact she likes the idea of it.

And so the next day, Hyomin drove to Nana’s place. They ate breakfast together. Hyomin played with Nana’s pets. You can say that even her pets love Hyomin.

Nana drove Hyomin to the salon and then to the wedding venue. After which they went to a long drive outside Seoul just to go to this restaurant. They ate, chat and had a few good laughs. They both had a great time.

On their way back to the car, “Keys” Hyomin demanded.

“Eh?”

“Give me the keys.” Hyomin repeated.

“Yah, don’t tell me that you are leaving me here alone?” Nana asked.

“Ani… It’s been a long drive going here. It’s just right that I drive back home.” Hyomin stated.

Nana blushed how Hyomin said that they are going home. It’s like they were a real couple. “Neh.” She said and gave the keys.

Nana can’t help but glance at Hyomin. Hyomin looks beautiful while she was seating on the passenger seat but while driving, she looks really hot and y.

When they reached Nana’s place. “We’re here. You still have one more wish. And it’s about to expire in a few minutes.”

Nana faced Hyomin. “Come closer.” Hyomin leaned closer. “Close your eyes.” Though a bit hesistant, Hyomin followed. Nana looked at Hyomin. Her plan was to kiss Hyomin like what she did before. Nana knew she can get other people to fall for her so easily even without her doing anything. But Hyomin is different. She knew she couldn’t get Hyomin that way. She was battling with herself. In the end… she says, “Let’s do this again.”

Hyomin opened her eyes and saw Nana smiling at her. She smiled back and replied, “Looking forward to it.”

 

---

Hyomin reached home and saw a message from Sso telling her to text her when she reached home and so she did. 3 seconds later, her phone rang. “That was fast.” Hyomin commented.

“Yah! Park Hyomin!”

“Hi Unnie.” Hyomin greeted sweetly.

“I told you to stay at home and not cause any trouble.”

“Unnie, you also said that I can go as long as I don’t hang out with SNSD, WG and BEG.”

“So you hang out with AS?!”

“It was Nana’s birthday.”

“Oh my gosh… I am having a headache. I can’t believe this.”

 

---------------------

 

Author's Note.

 

This one took so long. Mianhe.

Minahe Soyeon ah...I love you hahathank you to the owner of this photo