Perhaps Love

Playlist

Perhaps Love by Howl & J

 

Mission accomlished! i made you ship Minsic even for just the weekend. haha. now you may go back to your original ships... or stay onboard with minsic... hehe. the last chapter is really long. :D first part was included after i read news today about sica and tyler... :(

dont blame me if you see some slight minfany here...i just have to include some minfany here. keke

--

 

“If it isn’t Jessica Jung.”

“Go away Tyler”

“I heard you were back in town. So have you and my cousin have gotten back together?”

Jessica ignores Yuri’s cousin. Tyler has been trying to hit on her since forever even when Yuri and her were still together.

“Seems like I touched a very sensitive topic. How inconsiderate of me. Yuri is dating your friend Tiffany.”

“What do you want Tyler?”

“I am just looking to have some fun?”

“By what? Making fun of me?”

“Aniyo, I am not making fun of you.”

“Yeah right…”

“Comeon Sica. We all know that I am not the most popular guy in town. And like you, I am also lonely. So what’s wrong with two people trying to have some fun? What’s wrong with letting loose even for just a day.”

Sica was still ignoring Tyler but she was listening intently. Tyler has a point.

“If ever you change your mind. There’s a party tonight at Sone. Everyone will be there. When was the last time you ever had some fun Sica?” Tyler said before leaving.

That night Sica went to Sone alone. She didn’t tell Hyomin because she didn’t see the need to tell the latter.

When she walked in, Tyler greeted her. “Ahh there she is! I’m glad you made it!” Tyler said in a loud voice. She greeted Sica and introduced her to his friends.

Tyler was being all touchy thaht it is making Jessica uncomfortable. She tried to stand up and leave the guy when Tyler held her hand. “Come on. We’re just having fun.”

“I think you are having fun.”

“Sica… ok how about just one dance?”

“No thank you.”

“Tyler? Jessica?”

“Yyuri?” Jessica was surprised to see Yuri.

“Oh hi cousin. Uhmm… we are just having fun.” Tyler said and releasing Sica. “Hay… everybody is so serious here. Fine. Go.” Tyler went back to his friends.

Yuri walks Jessica to other side of the club. “Sica, what were you thinking going out with Tyler?”

“I just thought of having fun even for just a night. I think it was a mistake.”

“Sica, having fun is not a mistake. But with Tyler? It is a mistake.”

“Are you going to scold me too? Yuri I am tired of everybody telling me what I should do and not do!”

“Sica…”

“I’ve lost you, Yuri. I ran away because I don’t want to choose between you and my family. It was a mistake. I was weak. All these years I’ve been thinking of you. I want to go back to you. I was looking forward to going back into your arms but… but you found someone else. It crushed the whole of me.”

Yuri hugged Jessica tighly. “I’m sorry, Sica.”

Jessica hugged Yuri back trying to remember how it was hugging the taller girl. Jessica faced Yuri. They were staring at each other.

“Let’s go Sica” Yuri said stopping the staring contest.

Yuri was about to walk when Jessica pulled Yuri around and kissed her.

--

“Hyomin, thank you for driving me here.”

“Fany, you make it sound like I’m going out f my way just to drive you when we’re both going to the same place.”

“Hahaha you are right. I just thought you would go with either Sunny or Jiyeon.”

Hyomin and Tiffany are going to Sone. Almost everyone was going there. Yuri went ahead to the place because she was one of the party organizers. When Tiffany asked around who she can go with, Hyomin volunteered.

“Still thank you” Fany said.

“It’s ok.”

“If I am not mistaken, I think you are trying to avoid Sunny and Jiyeon.” Fany gave Hyomin a teasing look. They are not that close but they are in a circle of friends. This will be the first time they really get to talk alone.

“Yah! I volunteered to drive you remember”

“Hahaha… arasso.”

“Am I that obvious?”

“Do I have to even answer that?” Fany teased.

“Aish… fine. We’re here.”

When they walked inside the club, Hyomin saw Sica talking to Yuri. They were staring at each other then Yuri tried to move away but Sica pulled Yuri. She called Tiffany to face her so that the latter would not witness the scene.

“Tiffany, I have a question.”

Tiffany has head down but when she looked at Hyomin, tears were threatening to fall. Hyomin doesn’t have to ask whether Fany saw Yulsic. The answer is already in front of her. She was too late.

Hyomin gave a small smile and held out her hand. “Would you like to dance?”

Tiffany smiled and took Hyomin’s hand. The music was upbeat and they dance and laugh both trying to forget what they have just seen.

“Thank you.” Fany said after the song. They were both tired after just one song because they were dancing all out.

“Talk to her.”

“I’m afraid of what she’ll answer.”

“You’ll be scared forever if you choose to be scared. You might regret it.”

Tiffany smile and mouth “Thank you”

“Now go.” Hyomin cheered tapping Fany slightly in the arm.

Hyomin felt someone pushed her hard that she stepped backward. When she was able to balance herself, she look at the person who pushed her, “Yuri?”

“What do you think you’re doing?” Yuri asked angrily. Yuri remembered Tiffany and  stopped the kiss.  “This is wrong Sica. I love Tiffany now. She is my everything.” She saw Tiffany laughing with Park Hyomin and they seem close. Yuri went straight ahead towards her girlfriend and pushed Hyomin away from Fany.

Tiffany stopped Yuri, “Yuri what are you doing?”

Yuri was angrily looking at Hyomin.

Hyomin look at Tiffany and said, “I’m going ahead.” Then she looked at Yuri and said, “Fix your problem.”

Hyomin went out. She was angry. She was angry at Yuri. She is jealous of Yuri. Hyomin let out a dry laugh when she realizes that truth. She is mad of Yuri because Jessica loves Yuri and Yuri… she does not know how Yuri felt. If Yuri loves Jessica back then Hyomin will accept it as long as Jessica is happy. She hates herself for falling in love with Jessica. Why can’t she fall in love with Sunny or Jiyeon?

Jessica who just saw the scene felt more hurt than ever. Yuri chose Tiffany. Hyomin dancing and laughing with Tiffany. She wonders if Tiffany is the reason why Hyomin hasn’t choose between Sunny and Jiyeon. Yuri and Hyomin fighting because of Tiffany. What does Tiffany has that she doesn’t? She is alone now and pathetic. She stormed out of the party.

Jessica saw Hyomin walking to her car, she followed the girl. “Hyomin” Hyomin stopped walking and look back at Jessica. When Sica was close she asked, “Are you alright?”

“Neh” Hyomin answered.

Jessica can see hurt in Hyomin’s eyes.

“I’ll send you home.”

The drive back to the dorm was silent. They went upstairs. They are staying in the same dorm but they have different roommates, Hyomin is with Jiyeon and Sica is with Soyeon. No one was in the dorm because everyone was in the party.

“What were you doing with Tiffany?” Sica wanted to know why Hyomin was with Tiffany. Why her fiancé was dancing and laughing with Tiffany. Yuri will not be upset without a reason.

“What were you doing with Yuri?” Hyomin asked in reply.

Jessica was shocked. Hyomin saw them. She never intended Hyomin to see them. Tiffany must have seen them as well.

“Yes, we saw you. You should have told me your plan. At least I would have been prepared and not let Fany witness the scene.” Hyomin said. There was a hint of anger in her voice.

“Tiffany? You’re worried about Tiffany? How about me?! I have been hurting all this time! Why do you make it sound like I’m the bad guy here? What is wrong with trying to have some fun? What is wrong in trying to fight for your love?! Tell me! How am I the bad guy here?!”

“Sica, you know in yourself that what you did tonight was wrong.”

“You’re going to scold me? You’re just like them. You’re just like everyone.”

Jessica went inside her room and cried. Hyomin is right. She knew what she did earlier to Yuri and Tiffany was wrong. She hurt her bestfriend and Hyomin. She hurt Hyomin who has been with her all this time.

--

Knock knock

“Jiyeon, is Hyomin inside?”

“Jessica unnie?” Jiyeon answered still half asleep. “Aniyo, she went out this morning to go to class.”

Hyomin didn’t go to class. Jessica looked everywhere for Hyomin but she cannot find the girl.  She tried calling but her phone was off. Her car was also not around.

“Hyomin, where are you?”

The next morning, Jiyeon came out of the door shouting, “Unnie, I’ll be going to class now. Bye.”

Jessica overheard it and quickly went to Hyomin’s room. She knocked a few times before Hyomin answered the door stil half asleep.

“Hi.” Jessica greeted.

Hyomin smiled and let her in. Hyomin went to wash her face while Jessica sits on Hyomin’s bed. She found books left open on Hyomin’s desk.

“Where were you yesterday?” Jessica asked breaking the awkward silence.

“Ah I went to meet Oppa. Ahh, he sent these for you.” Hyomin took out some goods and hand it to Jessica.

“Thanks. How is he?”

“He is doing good.” Hyomin shortly answered.

“I’m sorry. You were right. I knew what I did was wrong. That was why I was mad at myself because I knew I was wrong. I’m sorry I put all my anger in you.”

“I’m not the one you should be apologizing to, Sica.”

“I know.” Jessica went to hug Hyomin. “It’s over Hyomin. There is nothing between me and Yuri.”

“You’ll find your own happiness soon. I’m sure of it.”

“How can you be sure?” Sica asked while looking at Hyomin.

Hyomin smiled, “I just am.” I’ll make sure of it.

“Then I’ll trust you.” Jessica continues to hug Hyomin.

They feel asleep hugging each other.

“Unnie! I’m back!” Jiyeon said but stopped suddenly.

“Yah Jiyeon why do stopped?” Sunny asked who was following Jiyeon behind.

They were both shock of what they are seeing.

“Hey is there anything wrong?” Tiffany who was also passing by with Yuri asked. They both went to look what was happening inside since the two ignore them.

Hyomin woke up feeling that someone was staring at her. She was shock to see four pair of eyes staring back at her. “H… Hhhh…hi.”

Sica also woke up grumbling something Hyomin couldn’t comprehend. She was also shock to see four eyes staring at them. “We can explain.”

Sica nudge Hyomin to talk. Hyomin started, “We are engage.”

“Mwoh?”

“3 years ago, Sica was told by her father that she was arranged for marriage and that there is nothing she can do. She ran away because she cannot make up her mind and she was so weak to tell Yuri everything.” Sica hit Hyomin’s arm. “Ouch! Anyway, a year ago, Sica was engaged to my brother. My brother was madly inlove with someone else. So I helped him escape thinking that since I will be left alone, there will be no wedding. Sounds like a perfect plan but it wasn’t. They decided to have me and Sica engaged instead. Not wanting to be in an arrange marriage, Sica and I came back here to find our happiness. I’m sorry we hid this to everyone. It was because we didn’t want things to be more complicated than it already is.”

“Jessi…” Tiffany said. She felt sorry that she wasn’t there for her friend.

“I will leave you to talk.” Hyomin stood up and went outside followed by Sunny and Jiyeon.

When they were outside, Sunny asked Hyomin. “Do you love her?”

“Do you love Jessica unnie?” Jiyeon also asked.

“I…” Hyomin started. She closed and leaned to the wall. She looked at Sunny then Jiyeon before nodding a couple of times.

Sunny released a sigh before saying, “I guess I am just too late.”

Jiyeon also lean on the wall across Hyomin and said, “I lost my chance.”

“Mianhe”

Sunny looked at Jiyeon then smile. They both look at Hyomin and smile. The three went to hug each other just like old times.

Inside the room.

“That night was my fault.” Sica said looking to both Yuri and Tiffany. “I am sorry. Yuri loves you. That I know for sure.”

“Sica, I’m sorry I wasn’t there for you when you needed someone.” Fany started.

Sica shook her head. “Don’t be. I wasn’t alone. Hyomin was with me”

“You’re lucky to have her by your side.”

“If there is something good that has happened in this crazy arrange marriage was that it was with Hyomin.”

Fany gave Sica a teasing look.

Yuri also noticed how Sica kept mentioning Hyomin. “Are you sure that there is nothing going on between the two of you?”

“Ani!” Sica denied.

“Right…” Yulti couple said.

Sica rolled her eyes.

“Then why are the two of you hugging each other in your sleep?”

“We’re close. And we had a fight the night of the incident in the club.” Yulti urge Sica to continue. “I was mad and I put all my anger on her.”

“She was mad because of the kiss?” Yuri asked. It was ok since she and Fany have talked this issue out.

“Not at all.” Sica said pouting. “She was scolding me because what I did was wrong.”

“Sica, do you still have feelings for Yuri?” Fany asked. She has been dreading to know.

Sica smiled and shook her head. “That night when Yuri and I kissed, I felt nothing. I realized that I was holding onto my feelings for Yuri that was already gone. I’m sorry that it led to this.”

Fany hugged Sica, “It’s ok.”

“If you realized that then why did you get mad at Hyomin?” Yuri asked still pressing on the issue.

“I was angry that I was chasing on a feeling that already long gone. I felt so pathetic and alone. Then Hyomin was all worried about you (Fany). It didn’t help that I saw the two of you dancing and laughing and acting all sweet.”

“You were jealous of me and Hyomin?” Fany asked.

“See? I wasn’t out of line. Even Sica felt jealous of the two of you.” Yuri said to Tiffany. Sica and Fany looked at Yuri saying that now is about Sica and not Yulti. “Sorry. You were jealous of Fany and Hyomin?”

“I thought I was losing her.” Sica said. Sica looks at Yuri and Fany and smiles widely upon realizing her feelings for Hyomin. “I have to tell her…”

Suddenly Jessica’s phone rang.

“Appa” She greeted in a good mood.

“Jessica, I have news for you. Good news for you!”

“Good news?” Sica loves good news.

“I’m sure you’re going to love it.”

“I’m excited Appa. Tell me.”

“The engagement is over.”

Jessica was shock. She never expected this news. She couldn’t hear what her father was saying on the other line. She wanted to confirm if this is true. She tried to find Hyomin.

“Jessica. Jessica, are you still there? Did you hear me? The engagement is over.”

Sica rusehed outside the room and asked, “Where is Hyomin?!”

“Her brother came to pick her up.”

“It sounds serious.”

Sica dialed Hyomin’s number but she found Hyomin’s phone left inside the room.

--

Sica was seating on a long dining table and across her were the elders. It was a similar setting to her enegagement meeting.

She was nervous but she was never going to let it show. So with her ice princess aura, she started, “The elders have been making decision for us. It has been a family tradition. A tradition kept for the family’s best interest.” Sica remembered the speech she prepared with the help of Yulti, Jiyeon and Sunny. Whatever! Sica put down her speech and looked straight to the elders and went straight to the point. “I hate that you have been deciding for me. This has got to stop. Let us make the decision for ourselves.”

“Watch you tone, young woman.”

“You set me up for an arrange marriage and it ruined my happiness and my relationship with my friends and family. So I am telling you that I will not let you control my life ever again. And then you had me engage to Park Hyomin.”

“Jessica, we call the engagement off.”

“That’s why I’m here! I don’t want you to call off the wedding! You had me engaged to a wonderful person and let her be by my side. Of course I’ll fall for her. And now that I’ve fallen for her, you’re calling off the wedding?! Now that I’ve found my happiness, you’re taking it away from me again??”

“That is why we call it off. Hyomin talked to us begging us to call off the wedding. She wanted you to be free so you can find your happiness.”

Hyomin? You pabo… Sica wiped her tears and said, “I choose to be with Hyomin. Don’t you dare set her up for another engagement. If I lose her this time, it will be your fault.” She said crying.

--

Jessica walked out of the meeting room feeling down. She just cried her heart out to the other elders. She stopped when she saw Hyomin standing at the end of the hallway.

They stared at each ther before Hyomin walked to her.

“What are you doing here? Why did you come here? Why do you need to still talk to them? I came here as soon as I heard that you went here to talk to them. Why you didn’t tell me? Why didn’t you wait for me? I just went to help my brother pack for his flight to Japan. And when I came back, you went all the way here?” Hyomin asked continuously. She didn’t know the reason why Sica met with the elders. When she came back this morning, Jiyeon told her where Sica went. She rushed out not hearing the reason why. She’s worried because Sica was crying.

Jessica hugged Hyomin. “Why did you let me go? Why?”

“Sica…”

“Why did you call off the wedding?”

“I thought it will make you happy?”

Without releasing the hug, Jessica look up at Hyomin, “Will it make you happy?”

Hyomin was taken off guard by the question. She avoided Sica’s stare before answering a timid, “No”

Sica was happy to hear that. She is also enjoying looking at the shy Hyomin lock in her embrace. “Then?”

“As long as you are happy, then I’ll be ok.”

Sica smiled widely. “Pabo. How can I be happy without you by my side?” Hyomin look at Sica. “I’m so used to having you around. How can you expect me to live without you?”

“I thought…”

“I love you!” Sica declared making Hyomin shock. “I love you. I love you. I love you. I am not saying this because of any other reason but simply because I love you. I really do. I have been stucked in the past that I neglected to notice my growing feelings for you. I’m sorry but I’m not letting you call off this engagement. You’re mine and that has been decided. There is nothing you can do about it. You have no choice but to marry me”

Jessica wraped her arms around Hyomin’s neck and kissed her. It was a long sweet kiss.

“I love you, Jessica Jung. I’ll be happy to be yours forever.”

“I’m happy to be yours forever, Park Hyomin.”

“My fiancé is so sweet and has prepared everything. What do I do with this then?” Hyomin asked while pulling out a small box from her coat.

Sica was surprised. Of course she knows what’s inside that small box. She was beyond happy. Hyomin wanted to propose to her.

Hyomin can’t help but smile at her fiance’s reaction. “I love you Jessica Jung. We will be together forever.” She said as she put the ring on Sica’s finger.

“I love you Park Hyomin. I’m forever yours.”