Clarity

Playlist

Clarity - Zedd Feat Foxes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxxstCcJlsc

Still FAMIN. This time it is Tiffany's side of the story. I know you are asking for sequel for Let Me Be The One. Please wait for it. Thank you!! I like, i mean, i love t-generation stories as well. It is one of the reason i started writing fics. I do think T-ara and SNSD are friends. I hope they stay good friends. I read in one interview that Hyomin spend time at SNSD dorm drinking with Sunny.    

 

What is he doing here? Park Hyomin. I never really like him. It’s a good thing Sunny came to her senses by not dating that Park Hyomin guy. It’s a good thing I am here; I can protect Sunny from him. We don’t know when he will make a move on Sunny. My friend pointed someone and it’s Nickhun, my ex. Even after we broke up, we remain in good terms. Honestly, I still have feelings for him. Wait, he is partnered with Hyomin? Uhh, this guy is just bad luck.

I saw him nod at Sunny and Sunny smiled back at him. I can’t believe it. He already made a move on her. I glared at him and Sunny nudge me mouthing ‘be nice’. I rolled my eyes. If I didn’t know any better, I would think that Sunny likes Hyomin. I will not allow that. He and Sunny does not fit well. Come on, look at him. I mean, what’s up with that ragged look? I must admit that he rock the torn jeans and shirt look. Wait did I just say that?

Why am I partnered with him of all people!! This guy sure is bad omen. I am stuck to planting potatoes with him.. Ughh. Can this gets any worse?

Hyomin: Look Tiffany, just take this tool so we can finish fast.

Tiffany: Why am I stuck with you?!

Hyomin: If you listened to me, we could have won the game.

I glared at him. Well he was right but I will never admit it to him.

Hyomin: Do you think I also like the fact that I am stuck with you? Who would want to be with person who hated you and even said it straight to your face? Let’s just do what we have to do and go on with our lives.

I hate him! I took the tool and started planting. How do I do this? I should have listened to his instructions earlier. Does not matter. I think it is this way.

Hyomin: You are doing it wrongly. Weren’t you listening to me?

Tiffany: Huh? How is it wrong?

Shoot! I pretended to be innocent but he was really mad. It’s the first time I saw him this mad. I felt guilty and said sorry. I was shock and so was he. He helped me replant the potatoes. It’s almost dinner time and we are still halfway through. I am starving.

Hyomin: You should go ahead. I can finish this.

I stayed there. In other circumstances I will leave immediately but this time I am the one at fault.

Hyomin: I will finish faster if I do this alone.

Such arrogant guy. Fine. I left him. I can’t enjoy dinner because I am thinking about that guy. I packed some food and went back to the field. This guy…making me do such things. I walked faster because it was getting dark. I went to him and gave the food. He looked shock. His shock face is really funny. He took the food and said thanks. It was weird hearing him say thanks. I guess he is really hungry. Now I feel hungry.

Hyomin: Join me.

Tiffany: It’s yours. I had mine.

Hyomin: Come on. This is too much. Plus it will taste better if we share it.

It was nice of him. I was really hungry. We ate in silence. Afterwards, I decided to help him. Finally, 100 potatoes are planted! We were to high five each other but we stop. It was awkward. Though Hyomin’s house is in the other way, he walked me home. Should I thank him or not? After we reach home, he left. I didn’t get to say thanks. The next day, I choose to ignore him because it was too awkward.

It’s the start of the semester, Sunny is busy with choir club. I was invited to join them but I choose to join the drama club. I really like to act on the stage. What’s this? Park Hyomin in drama club? What is he doing here? We tried to avoid each other. But after I learned that he just joined the club for the sake of saving his grade. I hate him even more!! How dare he? We will always bicker and argue. I don’t care if we are in front of the club members. One day, we were in our fights again when the administrator called us out.

Drama Club Administrator: You two will be the main lead of the next play.

What?! I mean I love to be the main lead. But him?! I refuse to act with him. We were both protesting will all our might but nothing worked. We tried pleading but the administrator is firm with his decision. He said it was punishment for disrupting peace in the drama club. He warned us not to mess this up. I am a professional but I do not know about him. We kept messing up. I mean how can we act madly in love with each other when we hated each other’s guts? The administrator was so furious that he made us stay and practice. It is late and I am hungry. I wanted to go home but it’s already dark. Most students have left campus. Now I am stuck with him again. I hate this.

Tiffany: I can’t believe I have to act in love with you.

Hyomin: That is why it is called acting.

He stood up and walked out. I guess I overdo it again this time. Nice job Tiffany, how am I supposed to go home? It’s not too late to apologize. I went out of the theater to look for him. Where did he go? I went back to the theater but I tripped. Could this get any better? I sat on the stairs and decided to wait for him. Hoping he will come back soon.

Hyomin: Maybe she already left.

Tiffany: Hyomin??

Thank God, he is back. I feel like crying.

Tiffany: Why did you left me?

Hyomin: Sorry. I just needed air and I was hungry. Here I bought something.

Tiffany: You shouldn’t just left me alone…

Hyomin: Yeah.. I shouldn’t have done that. Here I know you are hungry.

So he went to look for food. I took the food and ate. Should I thank him this time?

Hyomin: Tiffany, can we stop this? Even just until the play? This whole fighting thing is really pretty exhausting..

When he spoke, I looked at him. He seemed serious this time. Who would not be exhausted with all this fighting. His side profile is not that bad. I was a bit startled when he looked at me.

Hyomin: So?

Why do I feel shy all of a sudden. I nod and mumbled ok. I guess he heard it because he smiled. I can’t help but smile at him too. He looks better when he smiles. What am I saying?

Hyomin: How should we solve this… umm..who do you like?

Tiffany: Don’t you think you are pushing it, Park? We just stopped hating each other. We’re not even close yet.

Hyomin: Haha. I just thought it might help if you just picture me as the guy that you like.

Tiffany: And you will think of me as Sunny?

Hyomin: That’s an old story. Sunny and I are over..

Tiffany: You don’t have anything to begin with so how can you two be over?

Hyomin: Exactly. So why did you bring that up?

Tiffany: I just think you are still not over her..

Hyomin: I am. Why do people think I am still into her?

Tiffany: Because you really are. (giggling)

Hyomin: Yah! Well Ms Hwang, who do you like? Is it…

He keeps mentioning guys’ names randomly. For the first time we are actually having fun but it’s getting late so we decided to go home.

Tiffany: Ouch! My ankle hurts.

Hyomin: What happened?

Tiffany: I tried to follow you to apologize. But it was dark and I got afraid so I went back. I tripped. It was not hurting earlier.

Did I just say that to him? It’s embarrassing.. Instead of laughing at me, he said sorry. I did not mean to make him feel guilty.

Tiffany: It’s not all your fault.. I was wrong too.

Hyomin: Let me help you.

He offered to put my stuff in the locker so he can help me walk. We shared a cab. He sent me home first before he went home. This will be the second time he sent me back. Before leaving, I said thanks and told him to take care. He is really not that bad. I remember I have to sleep early for tomorrow is Sunny’s choir competition.

My ankle feels better. I saw Sunny and her groupmates talking.

Tiffany: Soonkyu!!

Sunny: Yah! Miyoung!

Tiffany: Goodluck! Where are the others?

Sunny: Still on their way. What happened to you?

Tiffany: I tripped last night.

Sunny: Clumsy girl.

Tiffany: Yah! It’s better now thanks to….

I forgot to continue what I was about to say. I saw Nickhun with Victoria. Are they dating? My thought were confirmed when I saw them kiss. Sunny called my name softly and held my hand. I looked at her asking if what I saw is true. She nodded. I can’t hold my tears. I needed to get out of here. I hear Sunny calling me but I ignore her. How could he? He did not mention anything about him dating when we hang out. I feel like a fool thinking that he like me too. I tripped because of my ankle. I feel helpless. Someone helped me seat on the bench. Hyomin.

Hyomin: You know you should not run with this hurt ankle. Everyone knows that. Does it hurt?

Tiffany: Yes.

My ankle hurts but my heart is worst. He went to the shop and bought cold compress. I feel really touch because he is always helping me out. Why is he here? He must be here for Sunny…

Tiffany: Thank you. I am fine now. You should go.

Hyomin: Is it Nickhun?

Tiffany: He is my ex.

I don’t know why but I feel comfortable opening up to him. He could have just left me but instead he is staying here with me. Someone texted him.

Tiffany: Go. I am fine. My friends are on their way here. Your date must be waiting

Hyomin: My date? Yuri? Well he is still madly in love with Jessica but I am still trying to give us a shot.

I laughed at his joke. So he came with Yuri. I thought he was on a date. I told him that he can go because my friends are coming. I don’t want them to see me with Hyomin. Well my friends don’t like him. I used to think like that too. I don’t mind explaining to them but not right now. My friends and I talked about what I saw. I learned that they just got official recently but they have been going out for weeks. I want to change the topic so we went to support Sunny. Before going in, I saw Hyomin staring at Sunny’s group. He said he was over her but here he is staring at her. I feel like going home. Sunny’s group won. Sunny was celebrating with her group. My friends went to the mall while I went home.

After practice, Hyomin and I were walking to our next class. My ankle has not completely healed yet. His class is next to mine. We were talking random stuff. He asked me what I saw in Nickhun. What did I saw in him?

Tiffany: He is Nickhun. He is nice and charming and he dresses well. That and many other things.

I don’t know what else to answer. I look at him to see if he is satisfied with my answer. I wonder how he would look if he dressed like Nickhun. Well he has a nice fashion sense.

Hyomin: What’s wrong with how I dressed?

Tiffany: Ragged style is just not my type. You should try dressing nicely. You might get yourself a girlfriend.

Hyomin: Hey, I can get myself a girlfriend. I just haven’t found a girl I like yet.

Tiffany: Really? I bet you know how to sweep a girl off her feet.

Uhh.. I hate this building. We have to climb the stairs. I won’t make it in time. I was surprised when Hyomin carried me bridal style.

Tiffany: Ahhh!!!! What the heck are you doing?

Hyomin: Sweeping you off your feet.

Tiffany: Yah! Park Sunyoung! Put me down this instant! People are looking at us!

Hyomin: Hwang Miyoung, if I don’t do this, we will be late for class. So what if people are staring?

This is embarrassing. But he does have a point. I didn’t know he is this strong. I was trying to hide my face on his chest. He put me down. It’s a good thing the professor is not in yet. My friends gave me a you should explain look. I told them that he just help me climb the stairs. And that we are acting in a play together. They still look suspicious. I looked at the door to avoid them. To my surprise, Hyomin came back smiling. He said he forgot to give me my book. Dork. The whole class started teasing us again but stopped when the professor came in.

Hyomin and I practice every day. Most times we stayed late because of ‘practice’. As I was walking, I saw Hyomin talking with another girl. What’s up with the happy face?! Is he dating her? Why didn’t he tell me? I thought we are friends. I gave him a cold shoulder the whole time. I don’t feel like talking to him so I ignore him..

Hyomin: Time flies so fast. Our play is going to be in the next few weeks.. I am going to miss practicing with you.

I looked at him. Why is he acting weird? What is this guy up to? He pulled a something from his pocket. Something pink. I and he took the gift back. This guy can’t handle a little teasing.. after saying please, he gave me a pink bracelet. It’s cute. It has something written on it.

Tiffany: FAMIN?

Hyomin: Our names. Fany and Hyomin.

Tiffany: Sounds like famine..

Hyomin: Hahaha. Exactly. We were bad omen to each other. Like we can’t be in the same room together or it will be like a disaster or epidemic. See I also have mine. I bought it from a friend of a friend earlier.

I laughed so hard. Famin as famine the epidemic. We remembered how we used to argue. He is so sweet and funny. I wonder what will happen after the play. I wish we can just stay like this.. if only I can be brave enough to admit to my friends that I am hanging out with Hyomin. Why do I hide it? I am afraid of what they will say. I am afraid of what Sunny reaction will be. I mean I was the one who strongly opposed to her seeing Hyomin. Yet now I am hanging out with him. After practice I went out with my friends. Nickhun was also there. He and Victoria broke up. I know what they are up to. They are trying to push Nickhun and me together.

The play is a huge success. Everyone was praising both of our acting saying it was believable. Nickhun gave me a bouquet of flowers. I looked for Hyomin and I saw him talking to Yuri. Are we going back to how we used to be? It feels bittersweet.

I was happy when the club wanted to celebrate the plays success by having a party. They said that Hyomin and I should each sing a song. I wanted to hear him sing. The party was about to start but I still don’t see Hyomin. Did he bail on us? I wanted him to see me perform.. The party started. After I sang the song, I sat next to my friends. I wished he saw me perform.

MC: Nice performance from our lead actress. Now, we thought he would not come tonight. But he did. Ladies and Gentlemen, especially ladies, please welcome the performance from our lead actor… the dashing Park Hyomin!!

Hyomin went to the stage looking so handsome. He is wearing a suit and his hair was comb neatly. I could not take my eyes off him. He has a guitar with him. This guy sure is full of surprises. I smiled at him and mouth ‘Goodluck’. He started strumming the guitar and sings Not A Bad Thing. Wow! I can’t help but watch him. Suddenly, he started walking towards me. I am melting… Park Hyomin, what are you doing to me?

Tiffany: You look great.

Hyomin: Thanks. You look beautiful.

Tiffany: Thanks. Who knew Park Hyomin can sing and act? You know a lot of girls were moved by your acting. And now more girls are swooned you.

Hyomin: I was trying to get someone’s attention.

Tiffany: Oh… Who is the lucky girl?

Hyomin: Do you remember when I said that we should picture the person we like for our acting?

Tiffany: Yes. So Mr Actor, who were you acting with?

Hyomin: I wasn’t acting at all. I don’t need to act. I wanted to say those words to you. It was the same thing when I sang the song. I wanted to sing the song to you.

Tiffany: Hyo…

Hyomin: Fany, somewhere along the way, I have fallen for you.

I can’t believe it. Did he just confessed to me? I am in shock and lost for words. But at the same time…happy. So happy that I feel like crying. When I was able to get my voice back. My friend called me. Uhh..thank you for ruining the moment. She was dragging me. Irritated, I asked for a minute and she left. Great I am lost for words again. When I was about to say something, my friend called me again. Did she literally count 60 seconds?!

Hyomin: Go. Your prince is waiting.

There you go again. Why do you keep asking me to go? Why? Didn’t you just confess to me? I heard my friend say something about saving me from Hyomin. I stopped. I am beyond mad. I wanted to go back.

Friend: What are you doing talking to him? Are you two friends?

Tiffany: Yes! What’s the problem with that?

Friend: Everything. First Sunny, now you. He really is something.

Tiffany: Stop it. He is a nothing like that.  You are wrong about him. I was wrong too.

Friend: Why are you defending him? Do you like him?! Fany, wake up! You belong with Nickhun. He is waiting inside….And what do you think Sunny will say?

Right. Sunny. This was almost the exact thing that happened before. I was stopping Sunny from hanging out with Hyomin. Now, it’s the reverse. I left my friend and walk back inside the party. Why does it have to be Hyomin.

Days passed after the party. I dumped Nickhun at the party. I stopped hanging out with my friends. I was mad at them. And I can’t face Sunny. I was playing with my bracelet. I miss him.

Sunny: Famin?

Tiffany: Oh hi Sunny. It’s from Hyomin. Our names sounds like a famine. A root of a disaster and epidemic.

We both laugh. I miss him even more. Is this how Sunny felt that time? I felt guilty.

Sunny: Do you like him?

I could not answer. She was still looking at me waiting for an answer.

Tiffany: Sorry. I hated him. I was so sure of it. But things changed when I get to know him. I refuse to acknowledge it but we got closer. I wasn’t aware that I have already fallen for him. I’m sorry Sunny. I was a bad friend for stopping you and Hyomin. Now, I know how you felt.

Sunny: So this is what’s stopping you? You feel guilty because what you’ve done to me before? Yes, you were wrong when you judged Hyomin. But I know you were just being a good friend to me when you stopped me from seeing him. Do you think I stopped seeing Hyomin because you told me so?

I looked at Sunny.

Sunny: You don’t have that much power on me Miyoung. Don’t be so full of yourself. Hyomin and I stopped seeing each other because we didn’t have it in us. We don’t have what the two of you have.

I hugged Sunny and said thanks. She hugged me back and said, “Go get your Min, Fa.” We both giggled. I run around campus looking for Hyomin. When I saw him, I tried to chase after him. Why does he walk so fast?! Uh-oh. I missed a step. Ouch! “Clumsy.”  How I missed this voice.

Tiffany: I was chasing after you, Pabo

He helped me seat on the bench. He was kneeling and tending on my ankle. Feels like de javu.

Hyomin: Why do you chase people around?

Tiffany: Because of someone who has a habit of pushing people away

Hyomin: What? I never pushed you away..

Tiffany: Then what do you call when you told me to go? After you confessed that you’ve fallen for me?

Hyomin: I…

Tiffany: Pabo! I wanted to tell you that I feel the same way…..

He was wearing a shock expression. I hold his face. Move my face closer to his.

Tiffany: Somewhere along the way, I fell in love with you.

Hyomin: I love you.

 

 

 

 

Drama Club Administrator: I knew the moment I saw them that this is how it will end.