Without You (Sequel to LMBTO)

Playlist

Without You

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUe8uoKdHao

Yuri is also in Group S' Without You MV. This is the sequel to Let Me Be the One.

 

SAVE SICA FROM TYLER

“S. S. T.??”

“Nothing..”

“Is that a sub-unit or something I am not aware of?”

“No..Well, Kind of..”

“Huh?”

“It’s us.  SST is Soyeon, Sunny and Taeyeon.” Soyeon explained. The other two were relieved. They thought they were about to be caught. Thanks to Soyeon’s quick thinking.

“Hey! Why just the three of you? Why am I not included?” Jessica said with a pout.

“Well…because we are the best singers here. You are just simply not cut-off for our team, Sica.” Taeyeon said nonchalantly. Finally able to tease Jessica.

“Yah!” Jessica sent a glare to Taeyeon to which the other two laughed.

“Tae, stop teasing Sica. Sica, it’s simply because Taeyeon, Soyeon and I always hang out together.. You are always busy..” Sunny explained.

“And most importantly, we are still single! So only singles with great voices are allowed” Soyeon concluded which Sunny and Taeyeon agreed.

“Fine.” Sica finally gave up. She wanted to chat more with these dorky single friends of her but Tyler called her. She bid goodbye to her friends and went on a date with Tyler.

“There she goes again… we hardly get to hang out with her.” Taeyeon said.

“Yeah..we all miss her. She is always with Tyler.. sending her to school, during breaks, even sending her home. And even during weekends. They are always together. Don’t they get tired of each other?” said Sunny

“That is why we have SST!” Soyeon said. They all cheered and high fived each other.

“Nice saved Soyeonnie..” Sunny said with an aegyo.

“We were about to get a heart attack. We taught Sica caught us. ” Tae said. Usually Taeyeon hates Sunny’s aegyo but she let it pass this time as she was also thankful they were not caught by Sica.

Soyeon Sunny and Taeyeon formed SST because they wanted to save Sica from Tyler. Tyler is a nice guy but they know that Sica is not happy with him. She may not realize it yet or admit it yet but as her friends, they know. Tyler is so protective and possessive of Sica. Sica never gets to hang out with them anymore. She is always with Tyler. Sica should not find SST out. They are close friends but they respect Sica’s decision even if in their opinion it was a wrong decision. Yes, for them, it was dead wrong for Sica to leave Yuri. Not because they ship Yulsic but also because they know that their friend was happier and herself when she is with Yuri. Today, they meet to make plans on how to complete their secret mission.

“How about Yuri? We can talk to him? Sunny don’t you know him?” Tae said

“How? I am not that close to him. And it will be awkward. He might think we support Sica and Tyler since we are in the choir group. He is a nice guy. Seeing his state last year is just heartbreaking.” Said Sunny.

“Yes. I actually prefer Sica when she was with Yuri. She was more carefree and herself and happier. Now, she is trying to be mature…” Taeyeon said.

“How about his bestfriend, Hyomin? You know him right?” Asked Soyeon with a bit of teasing.

“Sso, I know where you going to. Stop. Hyomin is dating Tiffany.” Sunny said.

“Really? I didn’t know. Since when?” Taeyeon asked.

“Oh you weren’t here because you went to a competition. They were so obvious during the play. Hyomin even serenaded Tiffany during the after party. ” Soyeon shared to Taeyeon.

“Really? Hyomin can sing?” Taeyeon asked. She wished she had seen the romantic scene.

“Here I have the video of the last scene of the play and the after party.” Soyeon played the video. The two were like fangirling over Hyomin. Sunny can only watch her friends who were seconds ago were talking about saving Sica.

“Wow. I didn’t know Hyomin had it in him.. Him and Yuri could be part of the choir…” Taeyeon said. she turned to Sunny and asked, “Sunny, how come you didn’t end up with Hyomin? He is so hot.” Soyeon also looked at her waiting for a reply.

Sunny sighed, giving up knowing that her friends will not stop until she gave an answer. “We just don’t have it.” Still waiting for her to explain further, she continued, “Hyomin and I didn’t have it in us. So we just moved on. That’s it.” The two asked more questions on how Hyomin and Fany end up dating to which Sunny shared the funny story of FAMIN. And just like that, the planning was put into hold…again. It is always like this; the three will get distracted and forget about planning like the one time they got distracted by Taeyeon’s fans.

STARE, SMILE and TALK

“Noona, I don’t see Yuri anymore?” Jessica could only look at her cousin, Kyungsan. She was looking after Kyungsan. She was startled. She didn’t know what to say.

“Noona is here. Don’t you always say that you want to play with Noona?” Sica went closer to her cousin and asked.

“I do.” Said Kyungsan and he continued playing with his toys ignoring Sica. They stayed silent. “I miss Yuri.” Kyungsan finally said. Jessica doesn’t know how to react. There was a tug in her heart somehow. It is really different without Yuri. It was less chaotic, less childish, and quieter.

“Don’t you always say that you don’t want to play with Yuri. And you prefer playing with me…” Sica asked pretending to be sad. Before Kyungsan and Yuri will have small fights. Like Kyungsan don’t like Yuri around but in truth he enjoyed playing with him.

“I love Noona. But I just miss Hyung..” Kyungsan hugged Sica. Sica smiled but deep in her thoughts she remembers when Yuri comes visit her in her house.

“Don’t you want to play outside? Some of our cousins have arrived.” Sica asked her cousin and he agreed. It is her mom’s birthday. Kyungsan ran outside to play.

“Honey” Mrs Jung called her

“Yes mom?” Jessica went to her mom.

“I invited Yuri and his parents. I hope it is ok with you.” Mrs Jung asked.

“It’s ok mom. It’s your party.” Jessica answered her mom and smiled. Mrs Jung and Mrs Kwon became good friends when Yuri and she were dating. She can’t blame her mom for inviting Mrs Jung and Yuri. Her parents love Yuri. And she also wants to see Yuri. After the final exam, she didn’t get to see Yuri at all. She hopes he is ok.

“Good. He is actually here.” Mrs Jung said smiling. “They are inside your dad’s office.”

Jessica looked at her dad’s office curious what is happening inside. She never told her parents the reason Yuri and her broke up. And her parents never asked her. She is looking at the room. She wanted to go inside.

“Sooyeon!” Jessica saw Hyomin piggybacking Kyungsan and the other kids are around him asking for them to be next. She smiled at the sight. Hyomin and Yuri are loved by kids.

“Sunyoungie…long time no see. You stop seeing me ever since you started dating..” Jessica teased. She missed the time when the three of them hang out.

“Yah..Look who’s talking. I bet you didn’t even see my play because you are so busy for me…” Hyomin teased back. Jessica was glad that at least Hyomin is still the same with her even after what happened between her and Yuri.

“I was in the front row. You were so busy staring at you leading lady to see me.” Jessica teased back. They try to catch up with each other. Both of them are trying not to talk about Sica’s relationship because it will be awkward. Hyomin can’t help but notice that there is something different in Sica. He can’t put a finger on it.. He missed the old Sica.   

 “Yuri!!!” Kyungsan came running to Yuri. They were laughing and bickering. Sica could only smile at the sight. She missed this kind of moments were she would have to stop the two from fighting. It was as like reflex, she walks towards the two.

“Are you two not going stop fighting?” SIca said in a strict tone.

“Mianhe.” Kyungsan said while still hanging in Yuri’s arms.

Yuri looked at Sica. They were staring at each other. “Mianhe.” Yuri said smiling. She was glad that Yuri smiled at her again. She can’t help but smile too.

Click! The sound of the camera cut their moment. Both looked around and saw Hyomin holding his phone. She sighed when she saw Hyomin taking pictures of her parents and not them. Her parents adored both Hyomin and Yuri. Having two daughters, Mr Jung treats both of them as his sons (Or sons in laws as he would tease.) But unknown to the two, the other three were just pretending. They were watching them all along…even filming the whole scene.  

Hyomin and Yuri had to leave early because of Jiyeon’s taekwondo match.

“Aish.. You two keep ruining my plan. Yuri broke up with my Sica and you, Hyomin, started dating Hwang’s daughter. What happened to being my sons in law..” Mr Jung teased as he walked the two to the door.

“Don’t listen to him. Thank you for coming. Remember, both of you are always welcome in our home.” Mrs Jung said.

“Tell Jiyeon to bring home the bacon.” Mt Jung said.

“Neh. Thank you Auntie and Uncle.” Both said.

SOOJUNG AND SOOYEON’S TIME

“Unnie! Let’s go shopping!” Krystal said as she slumps at the sofa where Sica is.

“What’s with the random invitation? DO you want something? Or do you have a problem?” Sica asked.

“No unnie. It’s just that we never get to hang out. When was the last time we went out shopping?” Krystal asked. Jessica thought for a while. Krystal is right they never get to have sister bonding in a while. Her phone vibrated. Tyler texted her asking her out as well. Krystal saw this and she grabbed her unnie’s phone and declared, “Nope, we are having our Soojung and Sooyeon Time.”

The Jung sisters did what they do best. Shopping. How Jessica missed this. Why does she feels that she missed a lot of things. Tyler is calling her.

“Hi, me and my sister are having our own bonding time. So please stop disturbing us. Bye.” Krystal said to Tyler and turn Sica’s phone off. Jessica could just look at her sister admiring how Krys is brave and can say what she wants. She used to be like that. When did she change? Her thoughts were cut when Krystal just dragged her to the next store.

“Yah! Why do you keep dragging me around? I am older than you.” Sica said when she felt tired as Krystal keeps dragging her to the stores she wants. “I say let’s go back to that store. I am not yet finished.” Sica then drags her younger sister. Krystal was smiling even if she was being dragged by her sister. She did that on purpose and she is glad that her plan worked.

“I am glad you are back, Unnie.” Krystal whispered.

SICA’S SECURITY TEAM

“Sica, come on. You should come this Saturday.” Soyeon continued convincing Jessica.

“I love to. But…” Sica tried to explain.

“Tyler.” Taeyeon continued Sica’s words.

“We will talk to him.” Sunny said. And right on cue, Tyler came.

SST have been trying to convince Tyler for quite some time now but Tyler keep on coming up with lame excuses.

“Tyler, I am joining them on Saturday and that is final.” Sica finally said after being fed up. Tyler was shock and could only nod.  SST each have smirk painted on their faces amused by the scene. Tyler offered to send and pick Sica.

(Tsk.. he is such a difficult and possessive guy.) “Don’t worry Tyler, we are there to be Sica’s security team. So no need to send or pick her up. We will take care of it.” Taeyeon said pointing at her, Soyeon and Sunny.

SICA over SHOTS OF TEQUILA

The girls’ spend the night at Sunny’s place. They also invited Tiffany. Sica and Fany bonded immediately. They were singing, drinking and playing. They were just chatting over drinks. All tired and tipsy.

“Hey Tae, what’s the status between you and Qri?” Soyeon asked.

“Who’s Qri?” Sica asked.

“Qri is Kim Taeyeon’s crush…” Soyeon answered also teasing Tae.

Sica realized that she does not know what is happening to her friends. She hates this feeling. She feels frustrated.

“Ahhh!!” Sica screamed. The three were startled and asked her what is happening.

“Did I changed?” Sica asked her friends.

“Yup”

“At first we were glad that you were acting more polite…less of a sergeant Sica. But we got tired of the new you. It is not you and we miss sergeant Sica because that is who you are.”

“Mianhe.” Sica said. The three hugged her as if they haven’t seen their friend in a long time.

“Are you happy?” Tiffany asked the million dollar question. She was watching the whole scene. There was silence. Sica didn’t know how to answer the question which answerable by a yes or a no. Tears. Tears are flowing in her eyes non-stop. It’s as if all her bottled feelings all came out through her tears. The girls just keep on hugging the crying girl.

She is not happy. She is sick of Tyler being possessive. Sick of him being over protective. She hates that he is too neat and dressed up all the time. She is such a fool. A fool for leaving her true love because of a simple infatuation. She missed Yuri. She still loves Yuri. She loves Yuri so much. She wanted Yuri back…so bad.

SICA, SUNYOUNG AND TIFFANY

“Sica, wake up. You should go home.” It was Tae waking her up.

“Tae, can’t I just stay and sleep over? It’s the middle of the night.” Sica asked.

“Nope. You have to go home.” Tae answered.

“So mean. I cried so much and I feel tired.” Sica retorted.

“Not our fault you cried so much Sica. We didn’t even do anything to you. Why did you cry all of a sudden?” Sunny asked. They all decided to pretend as if they didn’t hear Sica confessions.

“Come on. Sunny can’t I stay?”

“Nope. Tae and I are already sleeping over. You can go home with Fany. Hyomin is picking her up, he will send you home” Soyeon said.

“Such mean friends. I hate you. I hate SST!” Sica pout. The three can only laugh at their friend.

Hyomin came in asking if they are ready. Sica grumpily get up and went to FAMIN. The three girls bid her goodbye obviously teasing Sica.

“I hate you. You think you are the only one who can form a group and exclude your friend? I can also form SST. Sica, Sunyoung and Tiffany! SST! Ha! Take that!”

All of them laughed at Sica’s childish act. “Sunyougie…let’s go.” Sica called Hyomin with a bit of aegyo. They bid goodbye. Sica sat on the back while Tiffany beside Hyomin who is driving. Sica closed her eyes, she is still tipsy.

Hyomin noticed that Fany is being quiet. Fany on the other hand was a bit jealous on Sica and Hyomin. She knew they are just friends but she can’t help it. Hyomin glanced at Fany then hold her hand. Fany glanced at the smiling Hyomin and smiled back. It was just a sweet moment. Sica was secretly watching..she missed Yuri more.

SEND SICA to the TRAIN STATION

“Faster!”

“Sica, it’s the traffic. We can’t do anything about it.” Taeyeon who is driving explained. Sunny and Soyeon are trying to calm Sica down. Jessica broke up with Tyler. She went to find Yuri but she can’t find him. Yuri went to the beach with Hyomin, Hyomin’s brother - Jiyeon and Yuri’s cousin-Yoona. Now, they are rushing to the train station trying to reach before the train leaves.  

SAND, SUNSET, TOGETHER

Yuri was on the beach. He was sitting on the sand enjoying the sunset. His mind was somewhere else. His heart still aches for Sica. No matter what he does, his love never changes. Moving on has been long overdue. What can he do? He can’t… not without Sica by his side.

He stood up. Closed his eyes. Inhaled a deep breathe. He wishes that when he released his breathe and opened his eyes, his feeling for Sica will be gone. That the waves will take them away from him. That the sun will bury it deeply.

“I hope you are not wishing on forgetting about me..”

“Sica?”

“Sorry but I won’t let that happen. If you forget about me, I will keep on reminding you. If you throw your feelings away, I will find it and throw it back to you. You see, Kwon Yuri, you can’t just unloved me, not when I am inlove with you…” Sica confessed. Yuri was just staring at Sica. he can’t believe his eyes..even his ears.

“I am sorry. I am such a fool. Will you take me back? I can’t live without you. I love you, Yuri.” Sica continued.

Yuri hugged Sica. “I love you, Sica. I will never ever let you go.”

 

 

SST FINAL NOTICE

SAVE SICA FROM TYLER MISSION IS COMPLETE. WE LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTRIBUTIONS. OUR GROUP HAS SERVED ITS MAIN PURPOSE AND WE HAD ACHIEVED OUR GOAL. NOW WE ARE CLOSING THIS GROUP. NICE JOB EVERYONE.

Soyeon, Sunny, Taeyeon – SST founder and creator
Hyomin & Tiffany
Mr & Mrs Jung
Krystal Jung