Destiny

Rainy Days

 

 

There were things that Oh Sehun didn't believe in this world. He could name it one by one, but to spell the reason was different matter. One of them, was destiny. How to explain the word 'destiny' to Oh Sehun? When he clearly believed it didn't exist. But they said, you just didn't trust what you couldn't explain, what didn't happen to you. 

Then, this second, when it really happened to himself, he was curious, what was it? The sudden happiness inside him when the girl from the bus shelter this morning, appeared once again before his eyes? Sehun was nearly jumping in joy, good thing that he had Jung Ilhoon beside him to stop his stupid movement. There were things that Oh Sehun couldn't explain, for sure, one of it, was his feeling right now. For the first time of his life, he wanted to know more about somebody else, outside his clique. What's her name? Where does she live? From what middle school she came? 

Still gazing her movement from a far, he smiled secretly when she took a seat two rows away from him. When Ilhoon asked him what he was looking at, he just shook his head and awkwardly shifting his eyes out the window, as if the pouring rain outside was more fascinating than her.

Coming from the same middle school, they knew most of their classmates already, so kind of introduction was a total lame. Good thing that it was Ilhoon that tagged along to the same high school, not Namjoon, because Ilhoon was a social butterfly while the other one was also an awkward squid like him.

Some minutes later, Ilhoon had already known the names of all their classmates, and retold him cheerfully, "… the one with book over there, his name is Youngjun. He was from… Seungri Middle School, together with the one with glass behind him. Ah I forgot his name! The girl in front of the teacher desk is Hong Yookyung, I heard she was the one with the best entrance score," Sehun nodded his head between his introduction, as if he was interested in them, while his ear filtering only the things he wanted to know. His heart raced faster when Ilhoon pointed the girl from the bus shelter, "The tall girl over there is Oh Hayoung. She came from… Shinwol Middle School…." 

 

Oh Hayoung. Sehun repeated the name carefully. Oh Hayoung.

 

He couldn't hold his smile, but this one directed to Ilhoon. The latter frowned his brows, clearly disgusted by his action, "Are you sick?"

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Sehun and Ilhoon continued their high school in the same institution. For example; Seoul Middle School to Seoul High School. That's why they knew all of their classmates already. While Namjoon/Soojung transfered to another high school, Hayoung moved into Seoul High but graduated Middle School somewhere else. 

p.s I messed up the age line T.T I will use 94-95-96 liners for this story. Just pretend that they are same age. OTL