The Meeting

Rainy Days

 

 

Oh Sehun hated rainy days.

When it came, that meant that he had to bring his little step brother to the kindergarten which located complete opposite with his school. It also meant that he had to bring yellow bright color umbrella, the only umbrella they had in the entire house. Not different with today. As usual, the little chick would jump in happiness, inside his rubber boot, trying to catch the raindrops. Sometimes he would babble about Jimin or Sooah, his classmates in his kindergarten, something that Sehun didn't really want to know. Was there really a time where I enjoyed school? He scoffed every time he saw his brother. Maybe when I was five years old like him. 

After giving his brother to the homeroom teacher, he stepped outside and brought his hand floating to measure the pouring rain. He decided to leave the umbrella in the hallway, hoping that someone would take it and his mother could buy the new one. The one with dark color. It was not like he would bring the yellow umbrella to the school, not in the first day high school like today at least. 

Sehun walked faster so he could arrive at the bus stop on time. He didn't really care about his wet uniform. No one would notice anyway. Great, all bad things happen at my first day in High School. He just needed a few more steps until the bus shelter when it happened.  

 

Oh Sehun had never believed nor understood the concept of falling in love, even more, love at first sight. Even though Jung Ilhoon always gave him the love lesson for the entire middle school, he still seemed to be very indifferent about the whole idea.

But they said, you just knew it when it happened to you. The last time his heart fluttered was two years ago, when Jung Soojung chose him over Kim Namjoon and Jung Ilhoon to do a pepero kiss in random MT moments. His crush ended two minutes later, when he realized that Soojung was only eager to win the prize. Since then, he just scoffed at the weak concept of fall in love and relationship in general. 

 

Until this second. 

 

Sehun didn't believe. And he was still not believing. What he knew, that certain person took his breath away. Maybe, just maybe, it was what's man called attraction. She was standing under the shelter with her perfect hair, like it wasn't affected by heavy rain. From her uniform, he knew that she's also attending his school. Maybe she was a freshman like him? Or sophomore? 

She read a book quietly in the corner of the shelter, seemed not to be bothered by her surroundings. Sehun touched his left chest while he patted his wet uniform. What is it? It's because I ran fast earlier, isn't it? He took a quick glance at the charming stranger across him, shook his head. Your head isn't functioning properly in the rainy days, I think, Oh Sehun. 

 

Oh Sehun still hated rainy days. 

 

 

 

a/n

If you happen to skip the foreword; I will post every chapter in 'drabble' form, so it would be very short (~200 words). okay. this one is 500.