Her Wish(es)

Rainy Days

 

Mrs. Yang bitterly nodded when Hayoung and Sehun bowed repeatedly in front of her, "Don't do it again. Whatever the reason is," she pierced her gaze at Sehun and sighed. "How could both of you… president and the vice…" she shook her head again in disagreement, "Now, you can go out," 

"Thank you," they bowed for the last time before stepped out and closed the door. 

Hayoung exhaled breathily, felt relaxed for the first time today. She was never called to the teacher lounge because of troubles she made. She was startled when Sehun patted her bangs and chuckled, "You went through a lot. Everything is alright, isn't?"

She threw confused look at the boy, "Why did you do that?"

"What?" He was already on his way to the class, as if he didn't want to hear her upcoming statement. He knew that she would protest by the time he told their homeroom teacher about the reason they were absent yesterday. 

"That you were the one who skipped school and I… just tried to warn you?" She frowned, disagree with whatever hero character that Sehun tried to play. And Sehun apparently didn't care of what Hayoung thought about him. He just walked away with wide step, making it difficult for her to catch up. "You didn't even give me chance to explain. Why you blame yourself? We went together and it's even for my sake," 

"I'm not a good boy, Oh Hayoung." 

"Oh, yes, you are," 

"No, I'm not…" he suddenly turned his back, so Hayoung who was half running behind him bumped into his chest. He was catching her arm to prevent her from falling, "… and everyone knew that. Even you," 

Hayoung captivated by his serious eyes for a second before she removed his hand from her, pouting. Sehun was taken aback by the sudden changing of her mimic, as if she knew that he just played cool. She flicked his forehead loudly, making him let out an ouch and rubbed it repeatedly. She untangled herself from him, "You don't tell me what to do, Oh Sehun. You made me skipped my classes, being called by our homeroom teacher, and you made me lie in front of her," she moved her finger, making a no no no sign. "It's now my turn to make a wish, don't you think?" 

Still rubbing his forehead, he frowned, "… a wish?"

"Two wishes, actually," Hayoung walked through the empty corridor, unnoticeably forcing him to follow her. 

Sehun frowned, holding his steps so he didn't overlap her. When he thought about it, everything she said was right. Even though he wanted to cheer her up, he was still making her skipping classes. He made a class president and a model student skipped her classes, experienced something that she never did before. And the guilty feeling crept. He shouldn't do that. He was being a selfish brat. "Sorry," 

Now it was Hayoung turn to frown and looked back, "I don't want your sorry. I was thankful though," she chuckled. "but still-- I want this things,"

Sehun lowered his voice, "If it's not too expensive…"

Cutting his sentence, she smiled, "A good grade in biology," she tilted her head, ignored Sehun who now widened his eyes in surprised. "… or math… or history," she smiled widely before opened the door, taking a last glance of dumbfounded Oh Sehun. "I believe that you can do it,"

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

... does this story even make sense?