Little Monster

Rainy Days

 

Oh Sehun turned his body in uneasiness, this was the nth times he changed his position, somehow his bed became strangely uncomfortable tonight. He kicked his blanket several times until it fell on the floor, annoyed that his sleep time was disturbed by a short and stupid talk with his brother this morning. Damn it's all because the little monster. 

 

***

 

It was started with a simple question, "Hun-ah, do you hate me?" 

Sehun tightened his grab, surely this little boy weighed more than he thought. What has he eaten for breakfast? "It's Hyung,"

"Hunnie Hyung, do you hate me?" he repeated, closely observing the older's face. His little brother was bored for sure, since he wasn't letting him play under the rain as usual. The rain was little bit heavy this morning and he might catch a cold, so Sehun decided to carry him instead, under the bright yellow umbrella (he failed to convince his mother to buy the dark color after he lost it last time). And he regretted his decision by the way.

"Why are you asking something like that?" 

"Because you never told me about your friend and your school," he asked innocently. Sometimes he was jealous of his brother simple way of thinking, and also this time, clearly he thought that you could know whether a person likes you or not, just from the topic of the conversation. Sehun chuckled, remembering about little Jimin and Sooah. 

Sehun crossed the small street before asking him again, "What do you want to know?" 

"Everything," he attached his round eyes again to Sehun's face, expecting some interesting stories. 

Living fourteen years as the only child was surely making him awkward once his mother announced that he would have a new little brother. Not that he didn't want to make contact with this little thing, but just… he didn't know how. He never knew how to handle kids in general, and someone suddenly appeared in his house, calling him 'Hyung'. What had his mother expected? Playing happily with him?

"My best friend's name is Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon. You saw him before, right? With the other two?" he glanced at his brother awkwardly, wanting to end this conversation soon. "Namjoon and Soojung have already left," he continued, feeling a little pang in his heart. "I think I miss their presence nowadays. Namjoon is a good boy even though he likes to fight," the image of wounded Namjoon appeared before his eyes, "You can't be like him in the future, you promise me, little bear?" 

"I promise," he nodded cutely. "I want to be Pororo in the future. He's nice," 

Sehun chuckled again, "What did I expect from a five years old kid," he shook his head. "I don't have any other friends… but… there is a girl," he didn't know why he wanted to tell about her to his little brother, as if he would understand. He just wanted to mention her briefly, to comfort his heart. "She has long hair, big sparkly eyes… she is beautiful. She sits two rows in front me and she likes strawberry milk," 

"Her name?" 

Sehun lifted his brows briefly, secretly hoped that his brother wasn't aware of his loud heartbeat on his side, "Hayoung. Oh Hayoung,"

The little monster formed a smile on his lips, wide smile, or maybe, a sneaky one, "You like her, right?"

Sehun felt the urge to leave his little brother alone on the street, yes, under the rain, "No! I don't!"

"You like her, Hyung," 

 

Yeah right. What he'd expect for holding a conversation with a five years old kid, as if he would understand. 

In fact, he understood better

 

***

 

Oh Sehun felt it was hard to close his eyes tonight, he knew, it was all because his little brother. 

What he didn't know, it wasn't

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

I love the prescence of the little monster here (haven't decide his name yet) and Sehunnie as Hyung is just cutee haha