Absent

Rainy Days

 

Song Danah poked Yookyung's back and the latter turned her head, knowing what her friend wanted to rant about, "Let's wait for another five minutes, okay," 

"She is never late before," 

Yookyung pursed her lips, her eyes wandered to the whole class, easy things to do since she sat on the first row. She bit her lower lips and frowning her brows after seeing another empty seat at the back row. She pointed at the direction with her chin, "It couldn't be…"

 

***

 

To: Kim Monster

Are you skipping school with Sehun?

 

To: Jung Hoon

I wish. Should we? 

 

Jung Ilhoon frowned at empty chair beside him. Where is this boy? 

 

And when his eyes met with Yookyung's worried eyes, and also empty seat behind her, he got the whole idea. 

 

To: Oh Squid

When I said 'have the courage', skipping school isn't included, you little brat. 

But well… Have fun with the class president! ;) 

 

To: Oh Squid

Btw, tell her to send message to Hong Yookyung. She looks worried. 

 

***

 

Mr. Lee stood for awhile in front of the class, t bothered him when no one led the class to say the morning greetings. "Class President?"

Danah huffed quietly, glanced once more at the empty seat beside her. "She's absent," 

Mr. Lee nodded, still waiting for the initiative but it didn't happen. "The Vice?"

Ilhoon opened his mouth from behind the line, smirked lightly, "He's absent too," 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

and as your request... they skip school! it made me laugh how you all encourage them to do bad thing lol but hey... even I would skip school (or the whole year even) for Oh Sehun. 

Oh Squid is Ilhoon's short name for Sehun, since Ojingeo means squid in korean-- Oh-Jingeo, got it? ;)  and I ship everyone with Ilhoon in this fics... be ready for Ilhoon-harem :)