Study Together

Rainy Days

 

 

"Still going home together with Hayoung?" Ilhoon appeared suddenly beside Danah, who shrieked in a high pitch, rubbing her left chest. She let the water tap flew for while before closing it and facing Ilhoon. There were just two of them in the side of the field, Danah who was doing her cleaning shift and Ilhoon who interrupted her. 

"I'll get heart attack every time you appeared like this," she took tissues that Ilhoon offered to dry her wet hand. Ilhoon just chuckled, waiting for the answer, "For your question, yes, I'm still going home with Hayoung, does something happen between them?" 

Ilhoon shrugged, "Why don't you ask her by yourself?"

She studied Ilhoon for awhile before giving him an answer, "Hayoung… doesn't really tell us, you know…" she was getting embarrassed, didn't want Ilhoon judging them about their closeness to each other, "… her personal things…" 

But Ilhoon didn't judge, it reminded him a lot how hard it was to handle Oh Sehun. He could say, it was even harder than violent Namjoon. "I know…" he flashed a smile that making Danah flustered, "That's why we should help them right?" 

 

***

 

To: Oh Squid

Let's study together 

To: Jung Ilhoon 

Is this supposed to be sent to someone else?

To: Oh Squid

-.- OSH LET'S STUDY TOGETHER

To: Jung Ilhoon

with Soojung and Namjoon?

To: Oh Squid

Not with Soojung. Do you think Namjoon would say yes?

To: Jung Ilhoon 

I still think you are weird. but okay. I need to figure out about that damn logarithm thing. I don't get it. 

To: Oh Squid

Tomorrow. After school. Library. 

 

*** 

 

Sehun stepped into the library with unfamiliar feeling around him, he never went to this section of the school. He put his bag in one of the locker after taking his math books with him. He was a little bit late because he needed to company Son Naeun to take dance studio's key from the teacher. Ilhoon said that he would head here first. 

Sehun was turning left to the self study area, where Ilhoon was at. Ilhoon was waving hand at him, gestured that he should come over. But what that he wanted was fleeing from the library as fast as he could.

 

After seeing that familiar brown hair, that familiar back.

 

It wasn't Soojung nor Namjoon. 

 

***

 

Hayoung didn't know that Danah had big interest of logarithm and math in general. She knew that Danah loved music subject and biology, brilliant at physical education, but not at math. When Danah asked to accompany her in the library after school, Hayoung was raising her brows, but she still nodded anyway. She didn't want to go home alone (she caught a conversation earlier and she just pretended not to hear it, "Can you please accompany me to the teacher room? I need a permission to use dance studio," ), and Danah needed her. It was a win-win solution. 

But maybe not again, when she saw Jung Ilhoon was waiting at the corner seat in the library. He flashed an overly warm smile, like usual, and waving his hand to Danah. As if they made appointment to meet each other here. And more to her question, Danah took a seat beside Ilhoon, (since when they were this close?) leaving her with the choice to sit facing Danah. 

When she was on the page one of her logarithm book, Ilhoon waved his hand to someone behind her. 

 

That familiar height. 

 

It was Oh Sehun. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

nicorobin made a trailer for me <3 <3 <3 check the foreword pls. THANKS R <3 and this study-together chapter is for you <3 *throw silver hair chanyeol at you