Totally Forgot

Rainy Days

 

“Hong Yookyung,” Mrs. Yang smiled widely while handing out school report in Yookyung’s hand. “You rank first again, congratulation,” Yookyung smiled back and gave Danah high five as she came back to her seat. Looking at the scene, Mrs. Yang shook her head, “Song Danah, you have to try harder, you’ve already befriended with Hong Yookyung and Oh Hayoung, can’t you please get half from their scores?” 

Receiving her report with head hung low, Danah pouted while the other students giggled, “I’ll do my best,” 

“Jung Ilhoon, you are getting better,” Mrs. Yang nodded satisfyingly, while Danah dropped her jaw. 

“How… he could get good score?” As far as she knew, he didn’t put as much interest in school subjects. 

Ilhoon went to the front, winking at Danah, “You know such a thing like… born with it, yes?” he whispered as passing Danah’s table. 

“I hope you all aren’t satisfied with your report this semester, so you all can get better next semester,” Mrs. Yang threw her glance through some students who got bad marks and half of them diverted their eyes somewhere else. Mrs.Yang glanced at the empty seat besides Ilhoon, “I just have one school report in my hand and it’s belong to Oh Sehun,” 

Ilhoon’s hand was on the way up, ready to ask Mrs. Yang if he could bring Sehun’s report to his house, when someone did it faster than him, “I can bring the report to his house after school,” the second sentence was not as confidence as the first one, after noticing all the students paid interest to the sudden notify. “… as class president,” 

Ilhoon’s smiled rose up, mumbled to himself, “Lucky bastard..” 

 

***

 

Ilhoon knew that someone particular didn’t want him to disappear so quickly after the class ended, so he took in and out his stationaries for at least three time, giving her enough time to build confidence and ask him. 

“Jung Ilhoon,” Finally. 

He acted like he was surprised by the class president’s visit to his table. He took in his stationaries for the fourth time, “Ah, class president,” he smiled widely. “Can I help you?” 

“Umm, can you please write me Sehun’s address?” she even had a pen and paper already in her hand. 

“Ah, I forgot that you have to visit him because of his report,” he still held his smile widely that he knew making Hayoung slightly uncomfortable. He wrote the address down on the paper, “Greet him for me, okay?” 

“I will. Thank you,” 

Having his bag finally zipped, he threw it over his shoulder and said cheerfully as he walked out, “Good luck, class president. See you tomorrow,” he winked at the girl, “Ah, I totally forgot— he likes choco bubble tea,” 

 

 

 

 

a/n

so it's time for OHY to make a move :D