The End Of Summer

Rainy Days

 

 

It was a leisure afternoon for Oh Sehun. Just himself, his bike, and Han River. He glanced his watch, there was enough time to go one more round before meeting Kim Namjoon at the usual place. Sehun let the breezy wind sweeping his hair, he closed his eyes for a second, enjoying the last bit of summer. 

Sehun moved around carefully, seeing there were still many people on the street, even though it was already late. Maybe like him, they also wanted to get a last sunny day of the year. They even got their picnic utensils and tableware, enjoying a day with the lovely one. He saw bunch of kids running in every direction, with their parents panting behind, not far from them, some teenager around his age tried new tricks in the skatepark. That was when he saw her. It was beyond belief how Sehun's eyes caught someone familiar between hundreds of people. It was just like a magnet that attracted his eyes to keep on track. 

After observing one certain girl for some whole weeks, he could easily recognize a tall figure at the basketball courts. He pedaled his bike a little bit slower, with eye still attached to the court. Didn't intend to be seen, he stopped his bike under the shadow of a big tree, little bit far from the court. Sehun was just helpless, he couldn't take his eyes off the sporty fairy. She even looks good with oversized shirt and sweat on her temple, he thought. Inhaled, exhaled, DamnMaybe he's right.  

Sehun kept watching her for a good ten minutes, delighted in every small movement she made. The way she laughed, the way she passed the ball, the way her brown long hair swung following her head movement, everything was just mesmerizing. 

 

But he knew he couldn't watch any longer. 

 

He clenched the handle bars tighter, aware that his heart rate was going higher for another reason.

 

There was someone who got her full attention, played tickling with her everytime she couldn't get the ball easily, someone who wiped her sweat for on her temple, the one who ruffled her hair and received little pout a second after because her hair got messy. 

She wasn't alone.

And he strangely felt his summer was gone in a span of time. 

 

 

Maybe he was right after all. He fell on her charm.

He fell in love. With a certain fairy he just met some weeks ago.