Study Together 2

Rainy Days

 

It was Danah's fake cough and Ilhoon's over bright wink that made Sehun realized that the whole study-together-time was planned by both of them. And of course, Hayoung who sat beside him, was also one of the victim. 

"You said you don't understand about logarithm," Ilhoon started, he took a guide book from his bag and put it on the table, "I'll study biology with Danah… and I thought… you can study math… with Hayoung?" 

Hiding herself behind her brown hair, she startled when Ilhoon mentioned her, "… of course… If he wants to," 

"What are you late by the way?" Ilhoon asked, wishing secretly that Sehun wouldn't give a stupid answer that would ruin their whole plan. 

"Son Naeun… she needed permission to use dance studio," Sehun put his math book on the table, secretly glance at Hayoung who tried hard to avoid his gaze. 

"And where is she now?" Danah blinked, made a subtle signal with her eyes. 

It probably wasn't because of the signal, but he shrugged, as if he didn't really care, "I don't know. I left her with Lee Sonsaeng, once I got in the teacher lounge," 

Hayoung put her hair behind her ear, smiled at Sehun, "Let's study hard, we don't have much time until the exam, do we?" 

Sehun nodded and grinned in happiness, super aware that he looked so dumb. But who cares anyway. 

 

Danah and Ilhoon highfived secretly under the table. 

 

***

 

The concentration was broken not so long after they started, what did they expect from Ilhoon and Danah actually? They started to giggle here and there, after they were seeing Sehun's and Hayoung's blushed cheek when their hands accidentally touched each other's, of course the duo sidekick covered it with loud coughs or rambled randomly, "… so yeah… if mother's bloodtype O, and the father got AB… then…" before secretly continued observing the babo couple. 

"Hey tell me, why don't we come regularly to study together?" Ilhoon asked them, followed by Danah's nod. "It's better than studying alone, right?" 

Danah snapped her finger, "Why don't we change our numbers? It would be more convenient that way, right?" 

Hayoung and Sehun startled with the offers, they looked each other before nodding, completely agreed with the twos. 

 

***

 

"So let's call it a day!" Ilhoon closed his book. He wasn't a study type either, all regretted that he planning this whole study-together, they could hanged out in the mall or something, why it should be in the library? Danah nudged him lightly, brought back his attention to Sehun and Hayoung in front of them. 

"Do you want to go home… together?" Hayoung asked quietly, she had already done collecting her stuff. "You can give me your number on our way home…" 

Sehun smiled and nodded, "Sure…" he turned his head to Ilhoon and Danah, "So… guys… until next time? Thank you,"

"Your welcome!!" Ilhoon grinned widely, "Bye and be careful, class president!"

"See you tomorrow, Danah!" Hayoung waved her hand to her friend and stepped out with Sehun. 

 

Ilhoon and Danah sighed in rhyme after both of them left, "Why am I so tired… they are so frustrating," 

"So… tell me, Ilhoon-ah, would you come next time again to this study-together thing?" 

Ilhoon scoffed, "Hell, no," 

She laughed, "Me, too," 

 

***

 

To: Jung Ilhoon

Damn you :) 

To: Oh Squid

I love you too! <3