The Rumors

Rainy Days

 

"Son Naeun over there, she is the winner of Seoul Classical Music Competition last year," Song Danah pointed the girl who sat alone in the corner of the class. "She doesn't have any friends," she said lightly. "Because she is rarely coming at school. The rumors said that she was signed in ACUBE entertainment," 

Yookyung lifted her head from the book she was reading, munching her cherry tomatoes. "She seems nice," 

"She seems nice, but she's cold as hell," Danah shrugged, pointing to others direction. "He is Youngjun, Im Youngjun. Cutie pie right?" Hayoung nodded nonchalantly to the rhetoric question, while Danah eyeing the back seat. "He is Ilhoon. Jung Ilhoon. The social butterflies, the one with the most connection in this whole school. He is a chameleon, he could fit in every groups somehow," 

Hayoung bit her chopstick after took one tomato from Yookyung's diet bento, trying to make her voice as normal as possible, "And the one beside him?"

"I was always in the different class with them," Danah tried to recall her middle school days, "But somehow I only heard bad things,"

"Them?" Yookyung and Hayoung repeated in sync.

"Jung Ilhoon, Jung Soojung, Oh Sehun, and Kim Namjoon. The Four," she moved her face nearer, with exaggerating expression, "Kim Namjoon and Oh Sehun the notorious boys, Jung Soojung the ice princess, and Jung Ilhoon... was somehow stranded in that cliques," 

"He… is bad?" Hayoung repeated slowly, while Danah explained why the group was no longer complete. It doesn't match at all, she thought. In her eyes, Oh Sehun looked more like a lonely prince, very far from bad boy or notorious image. Even more, looking from how warm he treated the little dragon, who would think he had different image at school? She looked at Danah again with uneasy feeling, "Are you sure?"

"Could be rumors," Danah shrugged her shoulder, "But… there is no smoke without fire, right?"

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Be happy, be healthy, Luhan.