Good Luck

Rainy Days

 

It was the second day after Hayoung named his wish and Sehun couldn't decide what subject he wanted to do-- he didn't know if he really wanted to do the Hayoung challenge.  The thought of changing his self just for a girl terrified him, who is this Oh Hayoung? Why should he make any effort for her? Was becoming a vice president wasn't enough? Or the long after school section (he scolded himself when he found him self grinned widely-- yes the after school things was more for his benefit) he even joined the school festival committee? And now she wanted him to have a good grade? 

 

For who?

 

Of course for himself. He knew that Hayoung pushed him a little bit further for him. But was it the right thing to do? 

Sehun took bunch of books from the shelf. He never thought it would come the day where he willingly put his books on the desk; math, chemistry, korean literature, history, and biology. After letting out few more sighing, couldn't decide, he put his head on english guide book- it was even smell like new. It was not right, he thought. 

 

"I believe you can do it," 

 

The last sentence that Hayoung said--bothered him much more, actually. The thought that someone believed in him somehow made him warm and fuzzy. 

 

 

Soojung


Soojung was the first one he asked-- not that he didn't believe Ilhoon and Namjoon, but was girl supposed to have more sensitivity than just laughed at him (something that Namjoon and Ilhoon would do)? And also, Soojung had a better grade than three of them, even more in english subject because she had lived in the US for few years before she moved to Korea. 

Sehun eyed Ilhoon and Namjoon in front of them, made sure that both of them wouldn't hear the conversation. Namjoon was busy to explain how he defeated one of the underling from other school, while Ilhoon clapped his hand here and there and made a sound effect with his mouth. Soojung was walking beside him, unwrapping one of her lollipop, putting it in after Sehun said no to the offer, "Soojung-ah, is it bad to change?" 

Soojung glanced him for a second, considering if she had to take the question seriously, "Change what?"

"Change yourself," he mumbled. It just sounded so stupid, when he tried to explain further. "When I started to study hard-- or-- be a good boy. Everyone would laugh at me,"

"You are a good boy," Soojung said shortly. 

Sehun curled his brows, remembered his conversation with Hayoung last time, "No, I'm not," 

"Yes, you are. Just-- the people who say you are not-- they only see what they want to see. And they don't know you well. Why you have to be bothered about what they say?" Soojung put out her lollipop, waved her hand at Ilhoon who checked on them. He winked to Soojung before exploded with laughter to whatever Namjoon had said. "What matters are the people who are by your side, who believe in you, right?"

Sehun chuckled, ruffled her hair, "Baby Soojung matured a little bit," 

Soojung slapped his hand, "You ruined my hairstyle!" 

Sehun laughed. Everything what she said was convinced him a little bit more, and he was really thankful. Soojung was always a little bit childish and rude but he could always count on her every time he got problem. She was also the one who comforted him three years ago, when his mom decided to remarry. Sehun sighed, "So-- it's okay to change, right?" 

Soojung shrugged, "Just do what you want to do. Even when you've changed and you don't like your new self, you can always turn back and start over, right?" 

 

 

Seojun 


Seojun was looking at his big brother with confused eyes. He never saw the older with books before and now he was sitting in the living room with bunch of books in front of him. It was already ten minutes but Sehun was only staring at the books, picked up one, and then put it down again. He took another one and then flipped the pages in a second, and put it down again. "What are you doing, Hun-ah?" Seojun took the mini stethoscope and put it on Sehun's chest, "Are you feeling uncomfortable?"

"Seojun-ah, I don't feel like to play doctor with you," Sehun growled, but still, he let the younger sat on his lap. Now the two brothers looked at the piled books with the very same confused eyes. Sehun sighed, Math is the hardest from all the subjects, but it was the most interesting. Korean literature makes me sleepy, so is Biology. History is so-so and chemistry… isn't harder than math? He glanced at the younger and he got the most briliant yet stupid idea, "Seojun-ah," Seojun looked at the older with his big round eyes, "Pick any book you like," 

"I can?" Seojun seemed a little bit happier. He followed what Sehun had done before; picking them, flipping pages and putting it down. "I like this one," 

Sehun widened his eyes, "….Biology?" ergh. No.

The dragon put the guide book down, frowning, "No. I like the colour but... I don't like frogs. Erm… this one,"

"… Chemistry?" Please. No. Please. No. 

"No no no no. I don't like red," He put up another book, "THIS IS HYUNG! I LIKE THIS ONE!!"

"You don't want to change?"

"No,"

"Are you sure?

"Yes,"

"Okay!!" Sehun clapped his hands, followed by the little dragon, although he just did it without knowing the reason. "Math! You can do it, Oh Sehun!" 

"Okay! Math! You can do it, Sehun Hyung!!"

 

 

Ilhoon


"HOLY!" Ilhoon stopped his step after he saw what Sehun was doing that morning. "Either I am dreaming or you are sick," 

 

 

Namjoon


To: Sehun

After becoming vice president you decided to study seriously, now?

 

To: Namjoon

Ilhoon told you.

 

To: Sehun 

He even took your photo as evidence. LOL. good luck, buddy. 

 

To: Namjoon

LOL. I thought you'll be mad. 

 

To: Sehun 

Are you crazy? why? 

To: Sehun

Soojung has told me actually. She said she would kill me if I don't support you. LOL. as if

 

To: Namjoon

As if-- what?

 

To: Sehun

??? as if I won't support your choice 

To: Sehun

And-- you don't know what Soojung would do. LOL so, good luck. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

I can't promise you regular update for now. But I'll try to update as soon as possible. Thank you for your support. Hugs <3