Something Tickling

Rainy Days

 

Sehun had never been so busy in his life like this. He was always that boy who took everything easily, didn't mind of what everyone said, and never really care about what the future would bring. His world change after he met this fairy, the one who brought a little sunshine of his cloudy day and made him anticipating a little bit for tomorrow. 

He didn't care if he had to use his spare time to make attending list, he didn't mind when Soojung scolded him to focus on his calculus while Namjoon and Ilhoon played their favorite pokemon games, and he even run happpily beside Hayoung like now, although he knew that Kim Jongdae, head of student council bastard (who was actually really charming), would scold them five minutes later because they were late to go to school festival meeting.

He sighed at his little thought, he just had to learn math-- and he whined like this. Hayoung had to be school festival slave and learn every subject, yet she was still beautiful and cheerful as ever (as if it had correlation). 

"What are you thinking?" Hayoung awoke him up from his thought. She grabbed his arm and dragged him a little, "Come on, Sehun-ah. We are already late,"

He hid his smile a little, forgave Kim Jongdae's scolding in the next five minutes.

 

***

 

It was the second break when Sehun saw someone showed up at their door, seeking for Hayoung. Sehun's eyes followed his movement, who now already greeted Hayoung and showed her some paper. "Who's that?" Sehun tapped his pencil on the table, demanding attention from Ilhoon who had his ears plugged. He recognized him as the attention seeker between the school festival committee, who was throwing ideas every ten minutes, making the gathering was longer than it should be. Just he never knew his name (it wasn't important enough until now). When Hayoung laughed at something he said, Sehun held the urge to shoot him with the pencil in his hand. 

Ilhoon tilted his head a little, "Yoo Youngjae… from 1-2? He placed second best entrance score, so far as I know. You know him?" 

Sehun scoffed, scrunched his nose in disagreement when Youngjae neared his face to Hayoung, probably because he didn't hear what she said. Now he wanted to shot his pencil to Jaebum and Jinyoung who danced and goofed loudly around them, "Me? Know him? Why should I?" 

Sehun tried to go back to his math exercise when Ilhoon greeted someone loudly, "Hello there, Acube trainee! What's up?" hearing his cheerful tone, Ilhoon was smiling widely right now. 

Sehun brought up his gaze and found Son Naeun in front of them, only nodding at over-warm greeting from Ilhoon, "Oh Sehun?" 

"Wow, everyone seek you now, Hun-ah," Ilhoon patted his friend's back proudly, grinned wider when Sehun elbowed him under the table. 

"Are you still looking for someone to sing or dance in the school festival?" she asked timidly. 

Sehun nodded and smiled, "Do you want to participate?" 

 

***

 

It was Ilhoon's loud voice that made her turned her head, "Hello there, Acube trainee! What's up?" 

Son Naeun. Danah ever said that she was cold and had no friends, but for her, she just seemed lonely for most of the time. Moreover, she never knew that this girl ever had something to do with Sehun. But why now-- why she was approaching Sehun's desk, while she obviously rejected Ilhoon's greeting? 

"So what do you think?" 

Youngjae's voice brought her back to the ground-- to the paper she should finish read by now. She nodded mindlessly, didn't admit that she lost somewhere after the second sentence, "I think this is good," What was good? She just wanted to know what Sehun and Naeun were talking about-- and now Sehun gave her paper or something, pointed on them here and there, while Naeun seemed happy. 

"So, do you think Jongdae Sunbaenim would agree too?" 

Hayoung glanced at overexcited Youngjae and smiled casually, tried to connect what he had said for the past three minutes, "Of… course? I think it's just brilliant," 

Youngjae patted her back lightly, "Thank you, Oh Hayoung. I'll work on it until this Thursday and I'd show you again, okay?"

Hayoung glanced the back seat and met with Sehun's gaze, she scoffed a little and looked away exaggeratedly. When she knew that Sehun kept an eye on her, she even faked a smile, "Of course, you can show me again next time!" 

What happened with you, Oh Hayoung, she grumbled by herself. 

 

***

 

She dragged Danah to go home with her later at noon, didn't want to face Sehun for awhile. 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

I'm back /sorry/