Behind The Scene

Rainy Days

 

It appeared like it was so smooth. 

 

But it wasn’t. 

 

To: Hayoungie

Hi?

 

Hi? — Hi?? I should have writtten Hi! instead! It’s more cheerful. or Hi <3 

Sehun rolled around on the carpet in the living room, it was only fifteen seconds after he sent the first message yet he felt this anxious— even the conversation itself didn’t start yet. Seojun was sitting beside him, with spoon in front of his mouth, “Ariraang, arirang~~ arariyo~~~”

“Jun-ah~ can’t you please— stop, you sing the same song for nearly two hours,”

“Ariraaang, arirangggg,”

 

Bip!

From: Hayoungie

Sehun?

 

“She knows my number!!!” Sehun shrieked. Jumped once to the sofa and buried his face between the pillows. “Of course she knows— dumbhead,”

“Ariraaang, rang rang”  The little dragon sat over Sehun’s body, still humming his favourite song today. 

Sehun?— but what’s with the question mark. Wait— is she bothered by my message?

He typed fastly,

 

To: Hayoungie

Sorry. I just wanna make sure it’s really you

 

The next reply came in just two seconds after he tapped the send button. 

From: Hayoungie

:) 

 

“Seojunaaaaaaah!!!” He took Seojun on his arms. “He sent me smiley!!! Look, look, look!!!” 

“Yihaaaaa! Arirang arariyoooo~~~~”

Let the conversation flows— let the conversation flows—

To: Hayoungie

Are you not sleeping yet?

 

Did I sound like creepy guy. Ugh— this is hard

To: Hayoungie

I don’t want to bother you or something 

 

From: Hayoungie

It’s okay ^^ I’m just reviewing history lesson. What are you doing rn?

 

Sehun grinned widely after seeing two smiley eyes on the display. He looked at Seojun on his side who finally singing the second verse of the song. 

To: Hayoungie

Reviewing Seojun’s lesson :D he learned arirang song today. And he sings it nonstop since two hours ago. 

 

From: Hayoungie

Aigoo~~ <3 <3 <3 

 

What? Heart— a heart??? Three hearts??? He glanced at Seojun and pouted. 

To: Hayoungie

He doesn’t deserve three <3. I’m sure he’s tone deaf

 

From: Hayoungie

LOL. He’s just five, don’t be too hard at him. And you are also out of tune in choir group :D 

 

His mind run to Tuesday afternoon— choir class. He tried hard to harmonise with the whole group but failed miserably. At least she could make her smile. 

To: Hayoungie

:(

 

From: Hayoungie

:D :D :D Can I see him before we go to school? Will you bring him to kindergarten tomorrow? 

 

“What? What? Did I read just right??? She asked me to meet tomorrow?” Sehun held his phone with both hands. They went to school together, mostly because Sehun purposely waited for her in front of the kindergarten. He smiled widely, kissed Seojun on the cheek, “Hey, little monster, thank you,”

Seojun stopped his singing right away, “Hyung, you are weird,” 

 

To: Hayoungie

I will :) see you tomorrow, then? 

 

From: Hayoungie

Okay :) Sleep tight, Oh Sehun

 

“Sleep tight! Sleep tight!! She wished me to sleep tight!” Sehun laughed by himself, ruffled Seojun’s hair who just observed the older with his big eyes, “She wished me sleep tight, Seojun-ah! Not you, but me!”

“Hyung, you are weird,”

 

You too, jagi— Sehun deleted some words after cringing himself. You too, lo—No no, are you crazy, Oh Sehun? You too, Hayoungie—

To: Hayoungie

You too, Oh Hayoung :) 

 

“Let’s go to sleep, Seojun-ah! We can’t wait for tomorrow, can we?”

“Hyung, you are weird,”

 

 

 

 

a/n

I'm sorry. I can't help it but writing OSH like this.