After School 4

Rainy Days

 

 

"You are diligent with your class officer task," Hayoung glanced the school festival plan that Sehun just made, satisfied with the result. She made a quick consideration if she wanted to nudge his comfort zone, "But… why don't you give more efforts in other subjects? Biology? Math?"

Sehun made a pause between the lines he wrote, "I don't like the other subjects,"

Hayoung laughed, asking rhetorically, "And you like this task?" 

Sehun threw his flat expression and sighed secretly, of course she didn't know the reason why he liked the task; the package of staying at school, extra works, and being busy for nothing-- not even dumb extra points on his school report. Of course she didn't get it unless he said it out loud-- something he didn't plan to do in the near future. "And you? Why are you so diligent?"

Hayoung raised her eyebrows, and laughed again a second after, "You are funny. That's what we are supposed to do as student…" she looked at Sehun's disagree face, and it somehow bothered her in many ways. "… right?"

Sehun nodded shortly, didn't argue about what Hayoung believed in, but it made her drowning deeper in doubt. 

 

It was ten minutes in silence when Hayoung opened , speaking her mind loudly, "Because I don't know what to do otherwise,"

It was her who got nudged by her own question. 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Working on the characters :) See you on Sunday :)