Little Monster 2

Rainy Days

 

"Are you sick, Hun-ah?" the little boy poked his Hyung's cheek with the straw he held. 

Sehun wanted to say something about the hierarchy things but he had too little strength to do it, "Seojun-ah, it's dirty," his gaze was still attached to the television. 

"Are you sick, Hun-ah?" Seojun put away his straw and poked Sehun's cheek with his point finger. The older wasn't bugged, he knew that Seojun was just bored since their parents weren't home. "Did something happen at school?"

The second question made Sehun turning his head, looking at pair of innocent eyes, "Why are you asking something like that?"

Seojun sat on Sehun's lap, "Mommy always asks me the same when she picks me up at school," Sensing his brother's tense, Seojun changed the way he asked, "Hunnie Hyung, did something happen?"

"Hayoung…" Sehun wondered why and how he started to tell his problems to five years old kid. Even Ilhoon knew nothing about his sided crush. 

"Ah! That pretty Unnie?"

Sehun chuckled, flicked his brother's forehead lightly, "It's Noona for you,"

"Hayoungie Noona," he grinned and repeated.

"Are you close with her?" Sehun mumbled, annoyed by the fact that Seojun could spell Hayoungie so easily. "She has… boyfriend. I met them today,"

Their eyes met each other, one blink, two blinks, "Is he handsome?"

The image of manly Jongin appeared before his eyes and he nodded, "I hate to admit it, but he's cool,"

Seojun put his hand over Sehun's, "Don't be sad, Hyung," Sehun scoffed at his statement, what does he know about sadness, "Hyung, why do you start something that definitely has a sad ending?" 

 

One blink, two blinks, three blinks. 

 

"Are you really five years old?" 

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

Seojoon <3