Little Secret

Rainy Days

 

Song Danah raised her brows slightly when Yookyung pointed out off the window. Oh Hayoung and Oh Sehun were coming to the school together. Again. The rumors were going everywhere about the two class officers but the one who was involved just laughed when they asked her about it last time, "He's nice guy, Oh Sehun. Did I tell you that he has a little brother named Seojun? He is a smart kid!"

Danah didn't want to ask when or why Hayoung met Sehun's little brother. It was definitely not a short coincidental meeting if she even found out that he was smart. Danah let out a big sigh. She was just worried about her friend.

While Yookyung left her side to clean the blackboard, she observed the twos down there. They crossed the school yard, happily talking to each other. It might be just Hayoung who was talking and Sehun was paying attention closely to what she said. Sometimes corner of his lips formed a subtle smile. 

 

Going to the same middle school with Oh Sehun for three years, she wondered, if she'd ever seen that warm eyes of him like today? Probably not. 

 

***

 

"Stop watching us so closely in the class, won't you?" 

Danah shrieked in shocked when Ilhoon suddenly appeared beside her. She closed the water tap and held her chest, "You startled me," 

Ilhoon smirked and leaned on the low ceramic wall, folding his hands. "You have your eyes on Sehun? Or me?" 

Danah frowned, he knew. "What are you talking about?"

"My vision is 2.0," Ilhoon smiled. "I know that you watched us with frowning brows from a far," It startled her when Ilhoon touched the wrinkled between her eyebrows. They were not even close. "It looks like you got worried about something," he smiled again and patted her head. "See you around, Song Danah," 

Ilhoon was two steps away when she called him again, "Ilhoon-ah!" he turned his back. "What is he like?" it was his turn to frown. "Oh Sehun," 

 

***

 

Danah hit her head repeatedly, she was halfway to the sport hall when she remembered she forgot her sport shoes in the inner desk. She went through the empty hallway, most of students were in the class right now. Peeking through the window, she was surprised when she saw Oh Sehun still in his school uniform, or why he was there in general, because he was supposed to be in the sport hall right now. 

Danah stopped her step behind the hallway window, decided to observe him a little bit. Sehun was going back and forth between his desk and Hayoung's. He put something in the inner desk, and took it again before he put it there again for the second time, looking as frustrated as he could get. Danah was still outside, waiting he made up his mind, but he was likely going nowhere soon. She chuckled, after hearing Ilhoon's answer earlier today, she somehow saw Sehun with the new light. 

She stepped into the class, acting startled when she saw Sehun. But the latter one was genuinely doing the same, jumping on his spot, ruffled his head awkwardly. Danah went directly to her desk, buying time by rummaging her bag thoroughly, "You are not going to sport hall?" 

Sehun acted like he was being busted, he tried to hide his blush cheek (he didn't even know why it was getting harder these days to maintain his expression), "Umm.. I am…" He made a big step towards the door and left her alone in the class room. 

Danah stopped rummaging her bags, taking her sport shoes from the desk and looked over the hallway window, making sure that she was alone. She curiously peeked into Hayoung's desk beside her, taking out something that Sehun left there. 

 

Milk chocolate. 

 

She chuckled, somehow felt happy that she knew the notorious boy's little secret. Ilhoon was right. Oh Sehun was truly a prickly pear.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

a/n

wow. I spent nearly an hour just for searching the 'prickly pear' term (and it still doesn't seem right to me). yeah. 

Prickly Pear; someone who's hard outside, but soft inside. and in japanese manga term; he's definitely a kuudere ;) 

special thank you for Ming-chan <3 the idea about Danah changed her mind about Sehun. thanks baby ~<3 

 

p.s I don't think I can update this Sunday, so see you all on Tuesday?