#

Between Us -forever yours-
Started on Sept 29, 2011.
 
Re-started on Sept 29, 2012.
 
Finished on Oct 3, 2013.
 
 
 
This is actually my first and only (until now) story which features both of my ultimate biases, Eunhyuk and Yoseob.
 
After one year, I started to realize that I had been forcing myself to write according to the timeline in real life to connect Eunhyuk and Yoseob. This caused my plot to jump here and there the whole time.
 
I deleted all chapters and rewrote it one by one. Once again, my muse stopped me from writing but it happened to all my stories as well so, no, I didn't abandon this story at all.
 
This story is far from perfect so forgive me for any mistakes.
For all of you who think that the ending is strange and all, please do mind to tell me in the comment box. I will be glad to know your opinion because, truth to be told, I also think the ending doesn't work very well.
 
Special thanks to YS4everkhale who always commented on every update. You encouraged me a lot whenever I read your comment on this story! ^^ and, of course last but not least, thank you for all readers and subscribers. I'm a proud author because of you! Kkk~
 
Oh, and the lyrics written in the last chapter, "Forever Yours", is written by me.
So, yes, that's why it's not so good. kkk~ just my way of apologizing for sooo rare update of this story.

 
 
Hopefully I can do better in my future stories. Please look forward for them. Until then! ;)
 
 
__________
 
 

Feel free to read my stories -- links are provided on my profile -- and comments are really welcomed.