Heartfelt

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




 

Prologue

Moments before my execution, I asked myself how I ended up like this. Was it because I lost my parents, had to live with the Hassans or because I’ve always had a bad streak in me? Anyway, I won’t regret my actions because it does no one any good especially me since I will face the gallows in a matter of minutes. I finally realized however, that with freedom comes responsibility and that I made my own choices and now I have to pay its dues.

I don’t want anyone to remember me after I am gone except as a sort of horror stories mothers should tell their children to desist them from making poor choices.

This is my legacy...

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view/744212

Hello everyone, this is my latest eBook, right now it is just published on Smashwords but soon it will be available on Amazon. I am having it placed as a preorder both on the two websites, so I am seizing this medium to implore you all to give it a chance. It is priced at $0.99, please help a sister out by purchasing a copy. Also, you can read a 20% sample of the eBook.

Thanks in advance,

LLR.



 

“What the hell is wrong with you woman, are you crazy?” Hyun Joong tried to dislodge the crazy woman he married who was seated on his midriff, but to no avail.

“You’re supposed to be begging me Hyun Joong because we both know if you had been an opponent you would have been dead by now.” So Min pointed out.

Seeing no easy way out of this, he splayed his hands out in surrender, “Okay I yield, now tell me what the you want.”

So Min pulled away from him. “I hate you a lot, you know that right?” she sat down on the floor, her gaze unwavering as she stared into oblivion. “I was worried sick that you would not come back, that Joo Won would grow up without a father, that you would be made ridicule of by your enemies, that your brother would lose you.” Surprisingly, her voice was calm. “I was the one worried about you and your safety, but what about you? You do not give a damn about me and Joo Won and you were ready to put everything at stake.” She pointed at the television. “We were all sitting here staring at that box for news of you and the others, scared out of our minds that you might be in that ruin, but what do you do? You ing bastard dare to come here in grand style after we have been thinking of a million scenario of what could have happened.

I have made plans to make sure that Joo Won and Hyun Jun are safe, that even if I die no one will lay their fingers on my baby, but obviously I was the one who cared because you don’t and you never will. I hate you and I just wished you hadn’t come back.”

Hyun Joong sat down next to her. “You really don’t mean that,” his voice was thin as he stared at the discarded dagger. He picked it up and offered it to her, gaining her attention. “Here, take this and finish what Wang intended. If you really don’t want me back you wouldn’t have been worried or sitting with your face glued to the television screen for news of me and you wouldn’t have pummeled me when I came here.” At her snort, he pressed the dagger in her hand. “Here, take this and do what you want to do.”

The dagger clattered to the ground as she knocked it out of his hand. “You infuriating man, I’ve never met someone who could make me so furious.” She dabbed at the tears escaping from her eyes. “Nor anyone who makes me cry so much, oh gosh I have turned in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter