Little Kim

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Jun took his brother’s advice to heart and the next day he personally went to the florist, flanked on each side by two bodyguards. He doesn’t know what type of flowers she would like and judging by her level of iness she probably hates the stuff and that would just make him feel better. She succeeded in humiliating him in front of Sasaki and Shinji and this is him trying to have his own revenge and revenge they say is a dish best served cold.

There was a spring in his steps when he entered the house. He immediately headed to her room and knocked loudly. He could hear her shuffling in the room and he started rapping on the door.

“Who the hell is knocking on my door like that? Why don’t you just knock it down.” She yelled from inside and Hyun Jun chuckled. He intentionally kept his hand with the flowers behind him so as to keep it away from view until she opened the door.

“Hello sweetheart,” he gave her a eating grin and she just rolled her eyes and then hissed.

“As if I have more room for any more complications today.” She muttered. “What the hell are you doing outside my door little boy?”

Hyun Jun couldn’t let that remark slide. “This house is mine. Don’t forget that you are the intruder here.”

“You brother’s house you mean? Look here, it’s very obvious you have nothing to do with your time but I do have something important to do with mine, so, why don’t you just get your annoying self out of my doorstep.” She raised her eyebrows and gave him a condescending look.

He smiled. “Come on Leather girl, I came here for peace. Let’s call a truce.” He extended his free hand to her while she gave him a dubious look.

“What has gotten into you? Are you on drugs on something, and what are you hiding behind your back?” she tried to crane her neck to see what he had in his hand but he maneuvered himself so that she couldn’t see the flowers.

“Curious? What I am trying to say is that this house is big enough for all of us without having to intrude in anyone’s business and I actually feel like I owe you an apology for trying to make my brother send you out, so I am trying to apologize.” He gave her a winsome smile. “Let’s be friends and forget the animosity between us.” He extended his hand again. “So, we should call a truce?”

She folded her arms across her chest and stared at him suspiciously. “I am not a fool Hyun Jun, I know what you are trying to do.”

Hyun Jun looked mildly surprised. “You do? Really? Wow, you are full of surprises aren’t you? Who would have thought that you can read minds as well?”

“Stop trying to be a smartass.” She snapped at him.

“Come on Sarah, why can’t you believe that I come here with the best of intentions?”

“I am not stupid enough to trust you.”

Hyun Jun sighed. “What is wrong with you? This is me trying to be nice and you don’t even care about that. Why are you so uptight?”

“I am not uptight.” She denied.

“Okay, then prove it. Prove it to me now that you are not uptight.”

“How?”

“Very simple, by telling me you accept my apology.”

She appeared to think about this all the while with a doubtful look on her face. “Okay, I accept your apology. Can I go back to my room now?”

Hyun Jun knew she wasn’t been sincere but he wasn’t been sincere either so for that he took no offence. “Yes you can,” then he withdrew his hand from his back and extended he flowers to her.

“I got you roses, every girl I know likes, sorry make that ‘love’ love roses. I figured that you would like it as well, you are a girl after all.” He said with a sheepish smile.

Sarah’s eyes darkened like clouds and she fisted her fists so hard that the knuckles turned white. “I really want you to leave right now before I make you leave.”

He could tell she was just hanging to her control before she explodes but he just couldn’t miss the chance to make another jab at her. “What? You don’t like them? Oh, but I really got them with the best of intentions.” He winked at her and just managed to duck his head as she threw the flowers at him. It fell to his feet.

“Come on Sarah, why would you have to throw this at me?”

In the blink of an eye he was against the wall with her hand pressing down hard on his throat, knocking the breath out of him. He was trying to pull her off him but he only succeeded when she let him.

“The next time you try such a stupid joke on me I will make sure it would be the last time and you wouldn’t get the chance to go rat me out to your brother.” She pushed him away and then slammed the door hard.

Hyun Jun was left coughing outside her room as he massaged his neck. “That girl is built like a bull, how the hell did she get so strong? I really should stay out of her reach before she just about strangle me to death.” He gingerly made his way downstairs still holding his neck.

“What is wrong with you and why are you holding onto your neck like that?” So min asked him when he came into the kitchen and quickly filled a glass with water for him. “Here, take this.” She pushed the glass into his hands and he gulped down the water before snorting and spraying it on her.

“I am so sorry,” he apologized as he dropped the glass on the counter. “I shouldn’t have guzzled the water that way.”

So min just shrugged. “It’s okay. Now tell me why you are holding onto your neck that way.”

Hyun Jun really doesn’t want to tell his Sister-in-law what happened but he felt that she doesn’t like Sarah much so that would make two of them and he is dead sure that his brother would listen to his wife, so if he could just convince her to help him deal with Sarah then it would be done once and for all.

“Leather ,” he said. “She was trying to strangle me.”

So min gave him a confused look. “Why would she do that? What happened between you guys again?”

“Nothing happened,” he denied. “I was just trying to be nice and she took it the wrong way, had me pinned against the wall and just about snuff the life out of me.” He shook his head slightly. “That girl is wild. She is too wild to be given free rein in the house.”

So

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter