A trip back to the past

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

So min stared down at her hands and ran through different and painful ways she would kill Hyun Joong before stuffing his stiff body in the garbage. How could he? She stared down at the pregnancy stick in her hand and felt a momentary flash of  panic. Surely he is definitely kidding right, just trying to and not because she is actually pregnant right? There is no way in hell she could be pregnant. Ah ah Kim Hyun Joong you have gone too far now and I will kick ypur sorry .

She changed into a pair of jeans and  an  oversize t-shirt before storming down the stairs,looking for him. The idiot didn't go to the office today just because he wants to prank her. She missed a step when she saw Hyun Jun in front of the TV, his legs splayed out in front of him. She paused slightly before proceeding down the stairs, there is absolutely no way she would ask him for his brother's whereabouts.

But of course he has seen her. He turned to her and grinned.

'Looking for someone? Now I know that someone is not me and of course you can't go looking for my hyung with that look on your face, he will just knock ypu down on your .' He stood up and walked towards the steps, 'Come to think of it my hyung seems to favour you more these days and why is that pray tell me? Have you gotten your hook in him or what? I...' He paused when he saw the stick in her hand. 'Isn't that a pregnancy stick? You are pregnant?' He asked in disbelief as he stared at her now empty hand because she has tucked the stick in her pants pocket, out of view.

As much as So min would love to talk back at him she couldn't, right now her priority is Hyun Joong and Hyun Joong alone. 'I belueve that is none of your ing business Kim Hyun Jun,' she snapped at him.

Hyun jun shuffled on his feet. It is so easy to hate her but now she is pregnant and he definitely couldn't hate his brother's child.. Did she just found out, is that why she wanted to see his hyung or did his hyung already know about this? 'Congratulations,' he siad lamely, staring down at his feet.

So min looked confusingly at him for a few seconds before bursting out in a nerve wrecking laughter. 'You are so lame Hyun jun,' she said and shook her head, still laughing. 'Like I said earlier, this is none of your ing business.' She repeated, giving him a pointed look.

Hyun jun got over his embarrassment when he realised she was making fun of him. 'It is if the child is my brother's.' He retorted sharply.

So min inclined her head to the side to watch her pain in the brother-in-law with a bored expression.Why are they even talking about this? As far as she is concerned this is just a sick joke on Hyun Joong's part. 'Just mind your damn business.' She said finally and brushed past him. She headed for the door, just to check if his car is still in the compound or if he has gone out.

'He is in the den.' Hyun jun supplied behind her back and she halted in her tracks, not sure if he is telling the truth or not but hey what has she got to lose. If he is lying she can always go ask the bodyguards outside and if he isn't lying, then he really shouldn't expect a thank you from her.

She turned back to him and gave him a cheeky smile. 'Thank you brother-in-law.'

***

So min entered the den and there he was, sprawled out on the couch, a newspaper on his chest, his eyes closed. ' it up Hyun Joong, I know you are not sleeping.' She said as she stood in front of him, arms crossed over her chest.

Hyun Joong opened his eyes lazily and smiled at her. 'Can't I get a couple hours sleep in peace Woman?' He said as he sat up.

So min shook her head. 'No you can't, not after what you did.' She hissed at him.

Hyun Joong feigned ignorance. 'Now what have I done besides trying to get some sleep?'

So min scoffed. 'If you aren't my husband right now I will be kicking your sorry for this.' She said as she the stick at him. 'How old are you Hyun Joong, 18, to be playing such a prank?'

Hyun Joong watched her in silence for a few minutes before talking. 'No, I don't think you can kick my and no I am not a kid to play such a prank.'

So min was quiet for a moment before the implications of his words dawned on her. 'What are you talking about? I couldn't possibly be pregnant.' She yelled.

Hyun Joong winced slightly. 'Hearing you say that I can almost believe that you enjoyed this marriage as much as I do and that you are not eager to get pregnant but actually intended to stay but of course I would be fooling myself to believe that because you never loved me.' Hyun Joong said gloomily.

For the millionth time today So min was again speechless. 'This isn't about me,' she said.

Hyun Joong stood up to face her, 'Then who is it about, me?'

This is not happening. 'Calm down Hyun Joong, I just want to know why you would joke about such a thing.' She said as calmly as she could, quickly realising he is getting angry.

Hyun Joong gripped his hair in frustration. 'What are you So min? What kind of woman are you? Are you so ed up that you have no idea you are pregnant?' He shouted, trying desperately to hang on to his cool but his control is snapping. 'Anyone with a brain except you will know you are pregnant,' he saw her ashen face but he didn't slow down. 'How ironic it is that I, a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter