Double complications

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now that she is pregnant he is watching her like an hawk, partly because he is worried about her and also for the fact that he is determined she wouldn't have an opportunity to face him again. So for this he already made up his mind not to come out as Ya Cha until she is showing and if need be he would have her under lock before he leaves. After sorting himself out of the Sato mess he would come back home and they would live together happily after but of course that only exists in fairytales, to humans it is an impossibility. He would try all his best to protect her, his baby and Hyun jun and thank God So min is a woman who could take care of herself when he is no longer in the picture.

However a thought kept nagging at him, bothering him, making him feel uneasy. The mere thought of it makes sweat bead on his forehead, the bargain. Yes he remembered the rules. She would deliver his baby and after six months he would pay her off and then she would leave their lives, his and his child's forever. 

 

Back then he had been so certain she would be glad to leave and he also couldn't wait to let her go but now the thought of her leaving him is unbearable. Sure she is after his life, she is a professional asssasin, a criminal, a smuggler, name it but still he couldn't even harbour the thought of her leaving him. This is one of the moments he thought himself crazy. Why would he be pining after a hitwoman, someone who is dangerous to him and his brother? He couldn't even trust her with the baby. Kim Hyun Joong, you really need to have your head checked.

 

He is slowly going crazy and no psychiatrist can cure him, at least not of his madness.  

*💗💝💟💜💚

 

Bum woke in the middle of the night as a result of an unceasing pounding in his head. He sat up and his bedside lamp, holding his head in both hands but the pounding wouldn't stop. After the fog of sleep cleared from his eyes, he realised that there was no pounding in his head, instead an idiot is banging on his door in the middle of the night. He checked his wristwatch which he had dropped on his bedside drawer last night, 2:17am. Now who is the idiot disrupting his sleep? 

 

Opening his drawer he withdrew his pistol, cocked it and slipped out of bed. On tiptoes he entered the living room, listened quietly before unlocking the door. The door burst opened and he aimed at the intruder's face before his eyes widened in surprise and then disgust. 'What are you doing here Sato?' 

 

Sato grinned and pat him gently on the shoulder. 'That is no way to greet an old friend Bum,' Sato pushed into the room amd sank down on the nearest settee, stretching his legs out on the table. 

 

Bum locked the door, uncocked the gun and sat opposite Sato with the gun resting on his lap. 'What are you doing here? You better have a good reason to wake me up at an ungodly hour.' He asked again and Sato sighed. 

 

'This is one of the reasons I like you a lot Bum, you always go straight to the point. Well, I need your help.' He said. 

 

Bum snorted.'No you don't and just so you know you are not welcome here.' His displeasure at seeing Sato was obvious but of course Sato was ignoring that. 

 

'You owe me Bum. You might have forgotten but I haven't.' 

 

Bum raised his eyebrows. 'Is that a threat?'  

 

Sato shrugged, an amused grin pulling at his lips. 'If I were you I would consider it as one.'

 

 

Bum stared at him for a few moment before bursting out in laughter, he laughed hard and long before pulling back his teeth in a snarl. 'You keep forgetting that you are in my house Sato and I can have you killed and disposed of before dawn and no one would charge me for that. If I were you I won't make a threat in an enemy's house.' He leaned an arm across the Sofa, his eyes glinting with mischief. 'If I were you I will plead. What you need to do right now is grovel, beg for help and maybe I can find it in me to help you.' He said cockily. 

 

Sato shook his head. Cocky bastard. Appearing unruffled he said, 'You are not an enemy Bum and I don't grovel.' He said arrogantly.

Bum his lips as he stared at Sato before shrugging nonchalantly. 'Looks like it to me. You need my help don't you? There are many people who needs my help Sato and I will be the one to decide who to help and who not to.'

Sato glowered at him, smooth bastard.'Fine. Will you be a dear and help me out, just this time?'

Bum leaned back on the Sofa as if contemplating his words. 'What happened? I can't refuse a plea from an old friend can I?' It is not very often he gets to rub it in Sato's face.

 

Sato ignored his comment. 'I need to get someone off my back, it's Ya Cha, I need him dead.' He said, cutting straight to the point. 

 

Bum schooled his expression. 'Yacha? Now who might that be?' He asked, feigning ignorance. 

 

Sato withdrew a pack of cigarette from his pant pocket and a lighter. He lit the cigarette and blew out smoke after a dragging inhale. 'Care for some?' He held out the pack to Bum who gave him a disgusted look and declined his offer. Putting the pack and lighter back in his pocket he muttered, 'I offered you declined. Yacha is a mysterious Hangul who is giving me problems. He is trying to rid me of my livelihood Bum. I am Japanese he is Korean why did he have to interrupt with my business in my country?' He blew out an angry puff. 'No one knows his real identity and he has caused me a whole lot of havoc. He is a kingpin.' He concluded.

 

A Kingpin? Kim Hyun Joong, seriously? 'He is not a Kingpin,' Bum muttered under his breath. 

 

Sato clicked his fingers. 'See? I k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter