Memories

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong entered the dark world when he was Eighteen years old. As a teen he had always been a bad boy, he is one of the roughest boys in his neighbourhood then but he always protect his younger brother fiercely. One night after getting information from Hyun Jun about those who beat him up he put him in bed and sneaked out after the boy was asleep. Finding the four older boys he engaged in a fight with them. As an abandoned child he learnt about taking care of himself at a very young age. With his catastrophic temper and hotheadedness he is a force to reckon with. He left the fight with a few bruises but the guys left with broken bodies.

Wang who had watched the fight in his car approached the young adult with a proposal Hyun Joong could never refuse.

The first Assignment went good without a hitch and he was handsomely rewarded. Apart from the fact that he gets by with his martial skills, he is a pro at stealing, anything he could do just to feed his brother and himself. As soon as he got the first payment he left the slum his mother dumped him and his brother at and rent an apartment in the busiest part of the city.

Wang saw potential in Hyun Joong and he was brought fully into the gang. By age Twenty One Hyun Joong is a prodigy in the Underworld business. Combined with his total lack of conscience and his skills he is formidable and by age 26 he might as well be the boss.

Hyun Joong met Gu So Eun when he was 21. That night he had been on his way to a bar late at night when he saw a group of boys about seven of them surrounding a girl. The girl couldn't be more than 16 years old he thought as he turned his headlights in their direction. He got out of the car and walked towards them. Shouts telling him to stand back, mind his business were ignored.  He moved closer until he could see the girl clearly and he realised that she is not a teenager, she is in her early twenties.

'What is going on here?' He asked with a bored expression on his face. 'And you,' he turned to the girl who was cowering in fear. 'what are you doing out so late?' The street ws deserted and even though the street lights were on there were shadows and in this part of town no one would care if a girl was or not.

The girl only shook her head and shrank back from him.

I will get back to you later he thought. He grabbed her by the hand and dragged her to stand by his car. 'Stay here.' He said to her before turning back to the boys. 'Want to fight?''

A fight ensued and after four were down the others their heels and ran off. Panting,  Hyun Joong turned back to the car but the girl was gone. Without a word she had left. He stepped out onto the street but he couldn't see her anywhere. Getting back into his car he drove off hoping be would see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter