Loving Kim

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun jun groaned aloud as he shifted on the bed, what did his hyung want so early in the morning? 'Go away,' his voice was muffled by the pillow. 'Why don't you come back in a couple hours? I haven't have my daily cup of coffee yet, besodes it is still few hours to dawn.' Hyun jun whined but of course none of his complains could make Hyun Joong leave. Seeing this Hyun jun laid on his front pretending to sleep. He let out a yelp as Hyun Joong dragged him off the bed and to the floor. 'what the hell is wrong with you? Can't I sleep in peace in my room? Leave me be.'

Hyun Joong chuckled at his brother's childishness. He sat down beside him on the floor, his knees drawn up. 'I am not leaving until you listen to me so don't even think your tantrums can make me leave.' He said as he plucked at the hem of his shirt, ignoring Hyun jun's annoyed look. One thing Hyun jun doesm't play with is his sleep.

Hyun jun puffed his cheeks before snarling at his brother. 'What is it?' He asked in his most bored tone.

Hyun Joong smiled. 'It's nothing much. So min is coming back today and I...'

Hyun jun gave him an incredulous look. 'You came in here to tell me your wife is coming back today? Is that it?'

Hyun Joong shook his head. 'No. just shut up and listen to me first without interruptions.' He snapped.

'I'm sorry.' Hyun jun said apologetically.

Hyun Joong shrugged. 'It's okay.Like I said So min is coming back today and I will pick her up from the Airport myself but I need you to do something for me.' He paused and Hyun jun nodded, 'I want you to be mean to he.'

 Hyun jun looked at his hyung comfusingly. 'I am mean to her.' He stated.

'Meaner,'

Hyun jun snorted. ''I am meaner.'  

Hyun Joong  sighed, 'Meanest, wicked, rude, I don't care. I just want you to make her as uncomfortable as never before, but you are not to hit her or make her cry, not in any circumstance. You do that and you are a dead meat. I will skin you...'  

Hyun jun held out a hand to halt his brother. 'I get that, no need to make me visualize it but why do I have to do that?'

Hyun Joong's lips thinned.'You don't have to know that, just do as you are told little brother. Also I need you to do something else.'

'What is it?'

'Do you still remember the place you followed her to?' He continued when Hyun jun nodded, 'You will go there with one of the Bodyguards and after that you will steer clear of that place. I don't want you Lois Laning anywhere around there.  The bodyguards and I will take care of it in our own way and you are excluded from that.'  He stood up. 'Do this before I bring So min back from the Airport.' He chuckled at Hyun jun's snarl. 'See you later little one,' he laughed out loud when Hyun jun's eyes darkened. Oops, just touched a nerve. 'Later,' he mouthed before leaving the room.

***

'I can't take any of your brother bull, not anymore. He is being intentionally mean to me these days and I tell you Hyun Joong I won't put up with it anymore. I am a wife in this house not a slave for your brother to treat as he deems fit and you have done nothing about it. All you have been giving me these weeks had been excuses and empty promises you had no wish to make come true.' She said accusingly as she stared him down, waiting for him to try to defend himself. Ever since she came back fro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter