The Clash

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
So min chose to ignore Sato and his endless chatter. The only thing she was most concerned about was to see the clash through with no casualty and she would be out of the country in a twinkle of an eye. She tried to isolate herself from the others but of course Sato has seen to it that he kept her company. She really do need to do some things but she doesn't want him there when she does it. The last thing she wanted exposed was her pregnancy.

'...Don't you think?' She looked up from the book she had been forcing herself to read and realised Sato was expecting a reply from her. 'Hmm,' she grunted with a nod.

Sato wore a self indulged smile. 'Finally So min, my dreams will come true today.' He was beaming from ear to ear obviously pleased with himself. 'Victory will be mine.' He said boastfully.

So min rolled her eyes. 'Where is Bum?' She asked in an attempt to change the subject. 'He should be here by now.' She stated.

'He is here.' Sato said with a self satisfactory grin, enjoying the fact that he knew something she didn't.

'If he is here then where is he?' So min asked, giving up the pretense of trying to read the Historical fiction by setting it aside.

Sato smiled. 'The less you know the better.'

So min had no idea why Sato always find it exhilarating to know something no one else does. 'Whatever,' she mumbled.

'That's my girl.' The grin was still planted on his face.

Done trying to be nice to him, So min stood up.'You should leave now Sato, I have things to do and I don't want you breathing down my neck while I do them.' She said to him, arms akimbo, head cocked.

Sato watched her silently for a few seconds before standing up. 'I should probably leave you to do some stuff.' He turned to leave but then stopped. 'This is our one in a lifetime opportunity Amy, don't mess this up in any way.' He said without turning back to look at her.

'I won't.' So min reassured him. 'I won't.'

Sato nodded his head. 'Good. I will see you later then.'

.

.

.

.

'I am having doubts about this.' Sasaki said to Hyun Joong as he took off his shoes and stretched out on the bed in the hotel they lodged at. 'There are many things that could go wrong and she is pregnant.'

Hyun Joong sighed as he sat on the single chair in the room. 'Once I get her back to Seoul shewould answer to me. I have to find out who is ratting me out first and then I will get her. Immediately I lay my hand on her I am bringing her to you and you would make sure she stays here until I have every single one of those bastards killed. Tie her down if you must just don't let her out of your sight and you shouldn't drop your guard against her because she is my wife, believe me she is one of the smartest and dangerous women I have ever met. If you let your guarddown the next thing you will feel will be a shot to your heart.' He said warningly.

Sasaki nodded. 'She is daring.'

'And then some....she is the most stubborn woman I have ever met. Just make sure she stays her till I say otherwise.

'Yes Boss.' Sasaki said with closed eyes. If what Hyun Joong just said about his wife is true then he needs to get some rest and conserve his energy for the impending struggle to come up between him and So min.

Hyun Joong stood up.'Stay right here till dark. I don't want anyone seeing you. Going out myself is bad enough.' He said irritatedly. Despite his heavy disguise, he knew the mole would easily identify him.

'See you later.'

.

.

.

.

Under the cover of night, camouflaged to blend with the shadows, Hyun Joong sneaked up to the abandoned warehouse where the smuggled goods are to be hidden in the basement. From the outside the building is an isolated one, dilapidated and ignored by the people but a lot goes on under the building. He knew his men are there, all awaiting the ship's arrival and looking out for the looters, Sato and his crew to be precise.

He knew they were inside but none of them could hear a sound of his presence. He laid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter