Starting over

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I really do feel as if I was dropped here into the world of the unknown, what I believed in all these years proved to be a façade. The perfect brother turns out to be a criminal and so is the wife although no one had really told him how she fitted in this. It doesn’t help either that he had to share the house with other criminals as well, namely Shinji, Jang and Leather girl.

He had been scared out of his mind when he got home and saw Sasaki and Shinji dragging an unconscious man to a room and they had been going in and out of the room for days now, he was even more surprised when he heard them say it was So min who made him that way and that she killed his accomplice. Kill? Now, how is he supposed to cope with the fact that every other person in the house are all murderers except himself?

He is only thankful for the fact that there is no outsiders in the house now as Sasaki had let go all the workers in the house, leaving only the Bodyguards and the Criminals and the righteous him. The worst part of this is that Hyun Joong doesn’t let him go out all alone these days which is really annoying as he hasn’t had any situation to be appointed a baby sitter in the past. They kept telling him it is dangerous for him to be alone but so far no move has been made concerning him except for the fact that So min would have gotten kidnapped if not for her talented ways.

He is home these days as he had graduated from the University few months ago, and he thought he should start applying for jobs but his brother told him he shouldn’t, not until they take care of things and by the way this is progressing, he wouldn’t be surprised if for the next ten years he would still be twiddling his thumbs in the house as those his brother is against are yet to make another move.

He pushed away from the refrigerator and closed it’s door at least he could eat anything at anytime he wants which is only the advantage of staying indoors. He brought out the pizza he had ordered in the morning and laid it on the counter. He was about to take his first bite when someone entered the kitchen. He turned to look and saw it was Sarah.

“That is disgusting,” she scrunched up her nose.

“What is disgusting about me taking my leftovers?” Since when does she starts poke nosing in someone else’s affairs?

Sarah opened the refrigerator and took out a can of diet Coke. “It’s cold.” She stated.

She really doesn’t have the right to tell him what and what not to do in his brother’s house. “What I think is disgusting is the fact that you have been wearing that leather attire since you arrived here a week ago. Don’t you have any other clothes? I must admit you look like one of those Mord-Siths in Legend of the Seeker. That will make you Cara as the girl is evil and I know you will be just like her and a lot more.”

If he expected her to be furious he is wasting his time. “I do remember your Sister-in-law saying something like that the first day I ever came here and I really don’t care what you think of my dressing style.” She slammed the refrigerator’s door closed. “Go back to your cold leftover boy,” she smirked. “I got something better to do.”

What? How could she talk to him that way? He caught her by the arm before she could leave. “You do know that I can get my brother to make you leave right? There are lots of perks that comes with being nice to me.” He tightened h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter