More complications

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong stood at the foot of the bed, his arms akimbo as he stared at So min seated at her dresser brushing her hair and tying it in a tight ponytail. He couldn't help but blame himself for bringing her home to his house and she is making him feel uncomfortable in his house. Earlier that night he had brought hone six books on Pregnancy, anti-natal and post-natal but his wife had not appreciated his effort. To her he is implying that she had no idea on how to raise a child on her own, that he is indirectly calling her incapable of fending for herself and her baby. Hyun Joong actually found this annoying but he didn't say a word. He knew women exhibut different moods and attitudes during pregnancy he had learnt that fron So eun when she got pregnant, but So min is a different issue entirely. With ir without pregnancy she is a first class and she kept rubbing that in his face at all times. Her hormones are driving him crazy. One moment she is sweet on him and the next she might started hauling things at him. 

He got many things on his mind right now and a y wife is not one of them. How she could be so ungrateful he had no idea and he is actually doing this for the baby. I just want her gone. He stood still and waited patiently, trying to gain her attention by his stance but so far she is playing the ignoring attitude with him again. Hyun Joong kept thinking of a thousand and one reasons why he couldn't kill his wife.

She pushed off from her dressing tabke and stood up cladded in a nightdress, her hair pulled back and he thought maybe finally she would listen to him and realise he wasn't implying anything about the books he bought. 

So min nudged him away with her body, knocked him out of the way to be precise and he stumbled and almost fell. She snickered to herself while Hyun Joong glared at her. She got into the bed and pulled the covers over herself. 

Hyun Joong knew what that meant. He could read her actions clearly as if she uttered the words. Her attitude simoly meant no more interaction tonight. She had been doing that for the past few weeks and he had gloomily crept into bed next to her without being able to touch her. She had made it ckear to him in words and actions that she is not interested in having with him and although his ego felt bruised he had accepted it calmly but gloating inside. Where have I gone wrong in marrying this beautiful, fantastic ?

 

As he stared down at her sleeping form his phone rang, it was Sasaki who told him Sara is waiting for him downstairs. 'Sara?' Hyun Joong said in a whisper and started wondering when and where he gave Sara the permission to cone to his house. 'I'll be right there.' He sneaked a peek at the sleeping form of So min and silently wished she didn't hear him mention the name. Quietly he opened the door and closed him quietky behind himself.

Immediately he closed the door So min sat up in bed. Sara? Was that not the Mord Sith she saw in his Office? So Hyun Joong had the guts to bring his mistress to her home? She quickly got out of bed and grabbed her robe and tied the sash firmly before silently opening the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter