Preparations

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
'The ship is arriving tonight and I need you all to be there as soon as possible. We have to have the upper hand this time around, waiting till Ya Cha comes back is a suicide mission which you and I think it definitely will be a disaster. We have to weaken his defences before he arrived. Call me when you are out of the Country.'

Sato relayed the conversation again and again in his head. Finally. Everything he had been anticipating for years is finally within his grip. In 48 hours Ya Cha would be at his mercy to do as he deems fit. He cracked a grin as he stared blankly at the Magazine the plane hostess had dropped earlier. He was too excited to eat or drink and her declined any form of refreshment except the blasted magazine. At least this way he could hide his grin behind it without the other passengers thinking he is a lunatic who is smiling at nothing in particular but he really did have plenty to smile about.

In a couple of hours everything would be down. Ya cha will go down and so will Bum, So min and himself would have the happily ever after they deserved. I just have to wait a few more hours.

* * *

Hyun Joong stood with Sara and watched the others leave, he had told them to leave ahead of him and as usual there is no one to question him.

'Are you sure none of them look suspicious?' Sara asked as soon as they are alone.

Hyun Joong contemplated for a few minutes before answering her. 'Song looks jittery and he kept avoiding my eyes but he isn't the betrayer.'

'How could you be so sure of that?' Sara asked, perplexed.

Hyun Joong shrugged. 'I have been doing this for years and I know I made enemies but they can't confront me, so they have to do it in another way. Song is not the betrayer but he knew who the offender is. Before we leave Japan I will fish out the man who is leaking my moves to Sato and the sorry bastard will pay.' His face hardened and he gripped his knuckles so tight until they are almost white. 'No one messes with me and go scot free, it is not done.' He said grimly.

Sara simply nodded. She stood beside him some more until he dismissed her. Alone, Hyun Joong started pacing. Before Sara had cone to him he had already began to suspect he had a mole in the organisation, someone is definitely leaking his movements to Ya Cha and this someone must also be an acquaintance of his wife. Sato has always managed to sabotage his plans these past months, an impossibility except if you have someone from the inside feeding you information. Who that person is he must find out and very fast.

The ship smuggling in the Diamonds and is due to arrive in 5 days but he told his men including Sara that the ship is arriving in two days and they all had to be there for its arrival. This informant would have given this same information to Sato and his men who would lay an ambush for him and his men, especially him. They would expect him to be in Japan today or tomorrow and make their move. He is leaving for Japan tonight but he would keep his arrival a secret and watch for any sign of attack by Sago's men over their misguided conception and certainly he would fish out the informant.

Thus time around he would show no mercy, not for Sato and his boys nor for anyone who betrays him. So min is home safe and although it had been two weeks since that blasted night she kicked him out of the bedroom, he knew her movements. He had Sasaki keep tabs on her and so far nothing suspicious has come up leading him to the belief that this time around she wouldn't be traipsing around waiting to blow his head off. She is pregnant and although she is not showing yet, he knew she wouldn't even bother trying to persuade him to let her out of the Country to see another fabricated dying family member. This time around shewould stay right hone wwhile he takes care of business.

He had a night flight scheduled and he really does need to rest. The coning days will be an hellish one and he needed all his wits with him if he is going to come back home in one piece.

* * *

So min stared at her phone, just star in while processing what to do. Here is Sato telling her that the long awaited hour is finally here and all she had to do was to get out of the Country and in a couple of hours Ya Cha would be dead and they can all go back to their lives and not only their lives but an expensive one. According to Sato, his informant who he failed to mention his name told him that the ship arriving is conveying only, smuggled and Ya Cha would definitely be there for the ship's arrival. According to this anonymous informant, it is better to strike while Ya Cha is still not around, if they took care of his men first when he came around they would come up against him, him amidst them all, they will kill him, her specifically and they will rob the ship leaving themselves millionaires.

She already led a bad life but that doesn't mean the stigma should be on her child also. However thinking about Hyun Joong's horrible behaviour is giving her second thoughts. Off she stayed with him he would be too glad to kick her out of his home once their contract is done and then what? She will lose her child, and any hope of ever working with Sato again. What is she going to do with her life? Where will she start from?

She laid a hand protectively on her stomach, although she is not showing yet she coul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter