Betrayed and guilty

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Betrayed and guilty Hyun Joong stood where he was, his hands shaking uncontrollably, his insides churning, sweat running frely down his body, his body slightly shivering as he stared at the floor, at the corpses. He dropped to his knees with a hard thud and bowed his head in dejection as a lone tear drop fell from his lashes and then more started coming freely. He didn't sniffle, nor wipe the tears away, instead he just closed his eyes shut while the tears dropped. How foolish was he?

After everything he had done, after every sacrifice, every victory, they had repaid him with this. He had always seen himself as a cautious man, a formidable man but yet he was betrayed by those he considered family and they did so brutally. Sweet So Eun, she was brutally murdered because of him and he hadn't known a thing, they had made him believed things went wrong during the childbirth.

Wang knew about this and he had never in any way gave any indication he was not faithful. Good. For them, the battle line has just been drawn. He would make sure they all paid for what they did to him, till they all bleed blood, till they plead for mercy. By the time he is done with everyone who knew about this, they would realise Kim Hyun Joong is not a man to be messed with.

Without a glance at the bodies on the floor he headed to the room they keep the goods until it is time to discreetly move them. Everything was in there, the blood diamonds, , weapons, all was there, something Sato, Bum and So min probably thought would be theirs by now. He chuckled lightly.

He rummaged around until he found a can of gasoline and a lighter. He doused the room generously with the gasoline and then took it outside, drenching every inch of the building. Afterwards, he stood a good distance away from the building and then threw the lighted lighter. There was a deafening boom as the old building fire.

Hyun Joong stood where he was and watched the building burn. This is a deserted part of town and thus before help came, the buiding had been reduced to rumbles.

Hyun Joong watched the buiding burning knowing that billions is burnt alongside it but he was just partially satisfied. He is not done with them yet.

While the city was panicking about the unexpected fire, Hyun Joong had something else to do. He stood in front of the underground building they use. This serve as their base in Japan. Right now it was deserted because the men who were supposed to be there had been killed by Bum and Sato.

He knew Sasaki and Shunji had taken care of Sato's fallen men and they had their stars to thank that they are already dead.

He entered the buiding and stood still, listening for any sound but he didn't hear any. He took a calm breath and went to his pad. As a prominent member of the organization, Hyun Joong have his perks which includes a room for himself here. He picked evrything he needed then went to the Arsenal. The good t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter