Dreadful Night

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyun Joong knew So Min had a point but he couldn’t leave his men alone, he is not the type to sit in a fully air-conditioned room while his boys risk their lives for him. If only she isn’t so pigheaded and there is no way he would let her take his son away with her, in fact there is absolutely no way he would let both of them go away from him.

“Get me Hyun Jun,” he said to Sarah and she nodded and went off in search of his brother. When the two arrived he turned to them. “I need the two of you to do something for me. You will help me take So Min and Joo Won out of Seoul for the time being until they can get out of the country with you Hyun Jun. I would have loved it if she would have willingly agreed to fly with you Hyun Jun but that wife of mine listens to no one.”

Sarah cleared to get Hyun Joong’s attention. “I thought you said to stay away from her?” she voiced her concern.

Hyun Joong nodded. “I am well aware of what I said earlier Sarah and that’s why I have come to the conclusion that I will have to make her do my wishes against her will.”

Hyun Jun who had been quiet all along spoke up.”What are you talking about? Why would you want her to do something she doesn’t want to?”

“I have my reasons for doing this Hyun Jun and believe me it is for the best.” He turned to Sarah. “You will go with them as you can handle her when she wakes up.”

“When she wakes up? Is she sleeping?”Hyun Jun asked.

Sarah gave him an exasperated look. “Shut up if you have no idea what we are talking about.” To Hyun Joong she said, “I understand.”

“Wait here for me.”

Hyun Joong knocked softly on their room’s door, waiting patiently until he heard a faint ‘come in’ before he opened the door.

So Min was ready. She’s packed her bags and Joo Won’s neatly and placed them on the floor, next to the bed. She was folding Joo Won’s bedding and she’s placed his car seat on the bed. She doesn’t even acknowledge him but instead busied herself with her packing. Joo Won is sleeping on the cot and every now and then s sneaks a peek at him and occasionally ruffles his hair.

“I need to talk to you,” he began.

“I am not interested in talking to you and I thought I already made that clear but in case you didn’t get it then, I am telling you again right now that I have no intention of listening to you or talking with you.”

“Splendid,” Hyun Joong muttered. “I am not in the mood for an argument right now, so it would be better if you shut up and listen to me.”

“And if I don’t? I am not scared of you so it would be better to save that tone for your servants not me.”

She is really stubborn and this justifies my intention. He moved closer to her. “I’m sorry,” he said as he grabbed her and pressed her pulse point until her body fell limb in his arms. He gently laid her on the bed then took out his phone and called Hyun Jun to come to his room with Sarah.

When they arrived he instructed Sarah to get the SUV while Hyun Jun should take the bags downstairs. When the SUV has been packed with Joo Won’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter