Scandal?

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Wang called a meeting among the council elders, a seat is omitted and they don’t have to ask why the member himself is not present. The leaders are six in all but only five were seated. Wang cleared his throat and all eyes turned to him, waiting for him to speak. “I know you all must have an idea about why I called for this meeting,” he paused as he heard murmurs. He raised a hand to quiet them all and continued. “However, your stupidity will make a dent in my plans.” He saw the shocked and surprised looks on their faces. He decided to enlighten the on their stupidity. “You all know Jang and Sarah are nowhere to be found and I believe it will be accurate to speculate that they are with Kim.” The murmurs died down.

He eased back on his seat. “Now tell me your job when obviously you never cared enough that two members escaped right under your noses.”

“I don’t believe they would go to Kim, we all know what he does to traitors.” He was referring to Bum and the others nodded their assent. “Why would they willingly go to him?”

“How could you be so sure they betrayed him?” another leader put in. “It’s quite obvious that Sarah is Kim’s watchdog but Jang came as a surprise. I knew she could not be trusted with that cat-like eyes of hers and her ‘I am better than thou’ personality.”

“When you know she cannot be trusted why don’t you do what you were supposed to do?” Wang asked.

The man who just talked squirmed in his seat. “You never gave the order.” He replied in the neutral.

Wang sighed. “Do I really have to tell you everything? What if they are not with him, then where would they be?”

The fourth member cleared his throat. “I am certain they were at Kim’s, I personally trailed them there and they never left. He has taken them under his wings unless he had gotten rid of them and we all know they would never make the news if he were to kill them in his Lear.”

“You never said a word Yen,”

Yen already droned out the conversation around him and instead try to focus on the last few meetings between himself and Sarah, trying to remember if he had say something he shouldn’t and if he might be in trouble already. He was startled when Wang called his name and he tried to school his features. “I think the next thing to do is to make our move as soon as possible.” He knew who they are talking about so his suggestion should fit just right in.

“I believe that is the best, only God knows what that monster is cooking up right now.”

One would think that the Leaders or Elders as they called themselves would be older men, men literally bent with age but what is most surprising is the fact that these men are in their thirties, even the Head who is Wang himself is in his late thirties, but it is quite safe to say that they are the most notorious of all men and anyone’s nightmare.

Wang’s face contorted in anger, Hyun Joong has willingly brought trouble unto himself and he would pay, he would pay with every single member of his family. “I want his wife and his brother in two days.” He stated and stood up. “I don’t want to hear stories, if I make an order I expect it to be done immediately.”

After Wang’s departure the four men started arguing amongst themselves. “I really don’t see how we can snatch his wife and brother right under his nose.” Yen said.

“That is a fool’s errand and I personally don’t intend to be the one to do that.” Hiroshi remarked.

“He knew what happened with his late wife and child don’t you think he would be prepared this time?” asked Carter.

“It should be easy to get hold of his wife.” Bang said and all eyes turned to him. “I personally had some of the boys follow her and they know her schedule, she only ever goes to the mall or his office. She is heavily pregnant and she doesn’t go about with any of his bodyguards, we just waylay her and pick her up.” He stated and he got disapproving looks from the others.

“I can’t believe you can be so stupid.” Carter hissed. “Hiroshi just said he saw Sarah and Jang going in there and never come out, please pray tell us what exactly you think they would tell him? Don’t you think he would have gotten some inside information from them and know we are unto him?”

“Well I,” Bang shrugged. ‘What are we going to do then?”

Yen have an idea. “Why should we have to bother ourselves with this, we can always call the boys on to this. Get five or six of them give them Wang orders, give them a day ultimatum, they deliver them to us and we in turn deliver them to Wang. Why are you all fretting about? Wang doesn’t even have to know about this.”

“I think that would be better.” Hiroshi said in support. “I have better things to do than stalking a pregnant woman.”

They all agreed with Yen’s idea and they picked the most rugged of the boys to help them with the task. Get Kim’s wife and brother in a day or bear the consequences.

***

So min knew she was been followed but she behaved as if she never noticed them however her gaze was rooted in them through the front view mirror. She knew she should call Hyun Joong but she doesn’t want to unnecessarily involve him in this when she is quite capable of taking care of herself. She took up her phone in one hand and sent a text message. She dropped the phone back on the passenger’s seat and increased the speed limit, they did the same and she hummed to herself as she felt adrenaline pumping into her veins. She is feeling the excitement and they would be sorry for trying to pull one over her.

She pulled into the parking lot of the Hospital and was pleased that no one was around. The car pulled in behind her and she carefully got out of the car, grabbed her purse and closed the door. She was actually startled when she turned and stood facing one of the guys, she knew it was one of them and actually had to give him credit for getting to her so fast. She made a show of pressing a hand to her chest and gave him a wide-eyed look. “You scared me.” She panted slightly. “Where did you come out from? I swear I didn’t notice you here when I parked.” She continued and grabbed her purse tighter knowing that it covers the syringe in her hand.

The man gave her a sourly look. “I need you to come with me without making any noise.”

Obviously they believed a pregnant woman wouldn’t pose any threat and that was why the others are still inside the car and they expect him to lead her to them like a cow been led to the abattoir. “Why should I go with you? As far as I know Hyun Joong never told me he would have someone pick me up.” She stated innocently.

He pulled aside his suit jacket and she saw the handle of a gun tucked in his belt. “I need you to come with me without making a fuss or I will be forced to hurt you.” He saw casually as if they were exchanging pleasantries.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter