Caught

The Baby Bargain
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was raining fire in the massive port of Osaka where the two Gangs are firing away at one another. Hyun Joong felt satisfied. Although Sato had employed the help of other cliques leaving Hyun Joong and his men outrageously outnumbered, his Samurai like warriors still gained the upper hand. He hadn't seen Sato yet, something that is frustratingly annoying. He dropped anyone who crosses his path in his search for Sato. And there he was, standing alone his gun gripped tightly in his hand. 'Long time no see Ya Cha,' Sato save with a cheshire smile raising his gun and taking aim.

 Hyun joong aimed his gun at Sato and felt a thrill course through him, a shuddering delight in tge fact that he is going to make a kill, there is no way he will let Sato escape alive.

Out of nowhere popped out a girl, no, a woman with short spiky and colourful hair, obscenely painted lips, contacts and heavly kohled eyes and he instantly recognised her as Amy. But Shinji told him she had gone Awol years ago. Well, that means he have two people to kill.

'Ya Cha it is time to say goodbye to the world.' Amy said and Hyun Joong in a harsh breath. He recognised that voice as much as he knew his, no matter how twisted and gnarled it sounded, So min's, his Wife.

Hyun Joong looked at her, realy looked and he muttered a curse. How could he not see past the disguise earlier? Heck, he stares at the picture for minutes on his Laptop and he had not the slightest idea that she was the one. How could I have been so stupid?  He prided himself on his unfailing sixth sense but it had been totally useless when it comes to So min. True he knew she is y but he had thought that it had to do with her being a e and he had never done a background check on her. how stupid and totally clueless can you be Kim Hyun Joong?

Hyun Joong felt his arms weakening and his insides churnung. If he were a lesser man he would have retched. They are sworn enemies, his wife and himself and one would have to kill the other.  How did it ever come to this? So Sato coming to seoul is purposely because of her and he had no idea! How could he have not for once suspected her? Is this why she hadn't gotten pregnant? Her story about a Stepdad, everything is a lie. She lied right to his face. How cqn this happen to me? How can i fall in love with you only to have you after my life? Where have I gone wrong?

Hyun Joong was lost in thought. His arm with the SIG had drooped as he gaped at So min behind his masked face. Oh No!

So min was confused momentarily as she stared at him. He was all dressed in Leather; leather mask, leather pants, boots and an armless leather jacket all in black. She would have loved a shootout with him but she doesn't want to waste time in killing him especially now that sato is whispering orders in her ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter