Day 2.75 : Calling for Vixx Club

Vixx Club

" Oh did I mention that Sehun is dating Luhan." Ken spoke proudly, happy to have some useful information for once.

"WHAT THE HELL KEN?"

" Yeah, when Hyuk went to the bathroom I saw Luhan run up to Sehun and give him a big sloppy kiss. It was kinda gross now that I think about it."

" Why in the hell did you not mention this before?" Ravi questioned.

" I didn't think it was importa-"

Ken didn't finish his sentence when Hyuk shouted.

" No the love letter, Suzy might confess to him. I don't want her to be heartbroken."

Leo sprinted to the request box. The members bite their nails nervously. They didn't want their precious client to cry since her crush already was in a relationship.

Leo came back into the room huffing and puffing.

" I-I...it's empty."

Everyone eye's widen in shock.

" No we have to stop Suzy before its too late." Hongbin said.

" Listen to me gu-." Ken tried to speak up.

" Let's split up, Team Rabin lets go look for her on the first floor. Team Milkshake look for Sehun and keep him away from Suzy. Leo and N  go look in the caferteria." Ravi ordered.

" STOP EVERYONE." Everyone looked at the screaming Ken.

" I know that Suzy is going to be heartbroken and embrassed since Sehun already has Luhan. But her wish is to let him know how she feels about him before he graduates. Imagine how much courage It took for her to write that request for us, she must really want to confess. If that was me, just knowing he knows about my feelings will lift up the burden on my shoulders."

" Thats the smartest thing I ever heard you say Ken Ken." N said. He patted Ken's head and smiled.

" You are right, her dream is going to come true, even though it won't be a good ending. She is a very brave young lady. I'm glad we were able to at least help her." The members nodded.

"Well now that all the drama is over, I have something to give to my precious hubby. I have been waiting all day to give this to you." N said.

N held out his hand to Leo, who gave him a questioning look and after a glare from N put his hand out too. N dragged him to the middle of the room, the members gathered around them in a circle.  They weren't expecting much but were curious either way.

N blushed and took out something from his back pocket. He slowly handed it to Leo who blushed when he noticed all the hearts around it. They stared at each other and both had bright smiles. 

He opened it and seemed to be happy but then all of a sudden became a deep shade of red, not blush red, but angry bull red. Hyuk grimaced at the steam coming out of his hyung's ears.

"THE HAKYEON, YOU'RE SUZY?!?!"

"What?" The members yelled.

" Wait now that I think about it, Suzy said her crush was a senior, tall, barely shows emotion on his face, and does whatever he wants. that describes Leo hyung exactly." Ken said.

Leo pulled N up by the collar of his shirt.

" Explain." Leo angrily whispered. N stole a quick kiss from Leo and said.

" Well, lately you don't show me enough affection, all you do is drink tea and push me away. I though you didn't like me anymore so I wanted to confess my feelings for you again. Please don't be mad at me Leo."

Leo's face softened and he sighed.

" Hakyeon I'm sorry I have been ignoring you lately, you know how I am. Even though I don't always tell you how I feel about you, I want you to know I love you with every single particle in my body. I will always love you, so you don't have to worry. Thank you for the love letter babe." Leo leaned down and passionately kissed N.

N wrapped his arms around him and kissed him back with equal force.

" Wait N hyung, thats cute and all how you wanted to give Leo hyung a letter, by way the did you make us run around for Suzy?" Hyuk asked.

" Oh about that. It was getting a little boring in the club and i wanted you guys to get some excercise and plus we just had team bonding. I feel closer to you guys now. And you guys gave some golden stuff for my love letter." N smiled.

Hyuk the Hulk is back in the house.

 


" Vixx Club please report to the principal office. I repeat Vixx Club please come to my office. Hakyeon If you don't come I'm going to make the security guards come drag you here. Have a nice day everyone~"

N ran out the room.

" They are never going to catch me alive."

Ravi sighed. " What kind of trouble did our stupid president get into now?"

" Even though he's crazy and stupid, you can't help but follow him." Hongbin said.

" Yeah, even though he only causes trouble for us he's our precious leader N." Hyuk added and the members smiled and went to chase after their run away president.