Day 2.5 : Farts, Tape, and Shoe Laces

Vixx Club

The members sat around the note, deeply in thought. N was pacing around and mumbling to himself. Leo was tracing lions on the envelope of the note and giggling. Hongbin was making a paper airplane and trying to throw it into a sleeping Ken's mouth. Ravi was talking to himself and laughing at his own joke. And Hyuk was just Hyuk.

" Shouldn't we start our mission or something?" Hyuk spoke up, not used to the silence of the group.

" Hyukkie is right. This is Vixx Club's first request, we must succeed. Which one of you idiots have written a love letter" N said.

" Leave it to me. I'm a love letter genius." Ken smirked and proudly grabbed pencil and paper.

" Ken hyung you have written a love letter before?" Hyuk aksed, slightly jealous.

" Nope, but two years ago I found a love letter on the ground and I read that."

" So how are you a love letter genius?"

" I told you I read one before." Ken said. Hyuk could never understand Ken's logic.

Ken closed his eyes and took a deep breathe. His hand starting to write, his hands were flying across the paper. It was like he was possed or something. He all of a sudden stopped writing and blew on the tip of his pencil.

" Finished."

N read the letter out loud.

" Dear Hyuk, Is your dad a Baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns! Go out with me or else....."

" The hell Ken hyung, this is so stupid. Who would fall for something like this?" Ravi said.

" Wait, why did you put that the love letter was for me?" Hyuk asked but was ignored.

" Ken.....Ken.... this is the most beautiful thing I have ever read."

N had tears in his eyes and was deeply touched. N ran and hugged Ken tightly. Ken face started to turn pale and then starting to turn a deep shade of purple. Leo chopped Ken on the neck and the later passed out.

" Wait guys look. There is something behind the request. Its a descritption of the guy she likes. Lets follow him around and learn things about him to write in the love letter."

" Good plan Ravi. Hongbin you and Ravi go and try to find our first client.  Hyuk when Ken wakes up, you and him go and find our mystery guy. Follow him around and find some useful information about him to add in the love letter. Leo, lets go make out in the closet. Team mission start."


"Maybe thats him?" Ken pointed a random boy walking to class.

" No Suzy described him as tall." Hyuk said. They decided to call their first client Suzy for fun.

"What about that guy? Hes tall."

" Hyung, thats a teacher. Okay lets go over what she wrote again. Her crush is a senior because she wants to confess before he graduates. He is tall and barely shows emotion on his face. He doesn't listen to his hyungs and does whatever he wants."

" Well that narrows it down." Ken added sarcastically.

" Oh and he likes to drink...... bubble tea." Hyuk and Ken looked at each other and grinned. They knew exactly who he is.


 "Oh Sehun"

Ken peeked into the caferteria and just like they guessed he was sipping bubble tea and sitting by himself. They got bored of watching him sit there and stared to play games with each other.

" What a boring kid." Hyuk observed.

" Yeah I have no idea why Suzy likes him. Well beside the fact he is a walking god."

Hyuk pouted. " I'm a lot better than that stupid bubble tea mania, right hyung?"

" Anything you say Hyuk. He's getting up!"

Ken and Hyuk ducked down behind a plant and watched the boy like a hawk. Ken started to talk notes about how Sehun walked. After Sehun left the caferteria, they started to follow him again. They followed him for the rest of the day and got important information to report to the hyungs back in headquarters. After a tiring day of stalking Sehun they were exhaused and decided that they had enought info.

" So team Rabin, did you find our client Suzy?"

" Well, first of all we don't even know if her name is actually Suzy or not. She just told us to put the love letter back in the request box. Which is weird. So no, we did not find Suzy."

" Team Rabin is useless. How about Team Milkshake?"

" Can we change our team name?"

" Nope, now spill."

" We found out who Suzy's crush is based off her description of him and its perfect. She likes Oh Sehun. I'm proud to say we have good quality info on him."

Ken handed the notebook and N read it aloud yet again.

" Oh Sehun- a boy who is a walking god. He drinks bubble tea by himself. He walks with his left foot out first.Sehun needs to tie his shoes. At 12:35 he farted twice and blamed it on Kai. At 12:36 Kai pulled out the chair from right under him. Sehun put a piece of tape on Chen's back. Updated- Chen still does not know about the tape."

" This is garbage, how are we suppose to write a love letter based on this. Team Milkshake you guys have dishonored your family."

" Ken hyung, you told me you were writing down good information."

" I did, I was writing about the real Oh Sehun, the one who farts and walks with his left foot."

" Ughh, N hyung just write what I'm telling you. I will tell you about the real Sehun."

Hyuk started to describe in detail about Sehun. He told N to write about how just seeing Sehun's face made their heart beat. They wrote cute stuff that made them want to throw up but worked hard for Suzy.

 Sweat starting dripping down N's face from all his concentration. Leo massaged N's shoulders and patted his head in comfort. Ravi and Hongbin added in some pick up lines and cute sayings. Leo drew the hearts.

Hours and hours of editing and rewriting. The floor was filled with crumbled up paper and out of ink pens. They were exhauseted but had to finsish before school ended, Suzy wanted her letter then.

N finished writing the last word and immedialy put it in the enevolope and placed it back in the request box. The group sighed in relief, they had finished the letter on time. Hyuk waved off that realization that none of the members actually read what N had wrote. He trusted his crazy leader.

" We just finished our first mission. We help made someone's dreams come true." The members had happy smiles and some had tears. It felt nice to help someone and it was even better that they had done it together. They had their arms around each other and felt like nothing could ruin this beautiful moment.

" Oh did I mention that Sehun is dating Luhan." Ken spoke proudly, happy to have some useful information for once.

"WHAT THE HELL KEN?"