Chapter 9..... "Temper, Resist"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 9

~Temper, Resist~

 Eli saw Allyn looking at him. Darn it! Please dont look at me that way Bear! How could I stay away? How could I make you stay away? When those eyes keep on inviting me to come closer to you! When those looks you gave me invites me to hug you! Darn! He controlled himself.
 
 He turned her eyes away from her and looked at Soohyun and Ki Bum, they are looking at Allyn's direction. Soohyun smiled then whisper something to Ki Bum. Ki Bum draws a big smile on his face.
 
 "I'll tell you about it next time.", Ki Bum said then looked at him. Ki Bum's smile is teasing him. He looked back with sharp eyes.
 
 What the? What are the two of planning to do? He asked only on his thoughts. He look at Allyn. She was looking at him. Her eyes are sorrowful. I'm sorry Bear, but this is for your own good. He turned her eyes away from her, Allyn did the same.
 
 "Okay.", Allyn said.
 
 "I guess we should begin. The concert will start after 4 hours. We'll be having our final rehearsal after we dress up. So Allyn, shall we?", Kiseop stood up and said.
 
 "Okay. I'll start with Xander-oppa.", Allyn respoded as she knobbed her head. "Xander-oppa, let me dress you up.", Allyn continued then smiled at Xander.
 
 Xander looked at Allyn,"Okay.", he responded with his frowning face.
 
 "Oh com'on oppa. Stop frowning. It doesn't fit your handsome face.", Allyn said smiling at Xander.
 
 Xander smiled back. "It's nice to hear that from a very beautiful lady.", he responded.
 
 Allyn's smile broaden as he looked at Xander.
 
 Ah~ How I wish I am in Xander-hyungs position. You dont know how much I missed those sweet smiles of yours. Your warm hands, I'd never forget how you touched me softly back then. I miss your hug, those hugs that comforts me all the time. I miss your sweet voice when you are talking to me. He smiled while he kept his eyes on Allyn.
 
 He didn't notice that Dongho looking at him.
 
 "Hyung-nim.", Dongho called. "Why are you smiling?", Dongho asked with a smile.
 
 He removed the smile in his face. Everyone turned their eyes to him. Darn this kid! You're dead after this kiddo! "What? I'm- I'm- not smiling! Why should I?", he said.
 
 "Wait a minute Allyn." Xander smiled as he look at him."Ohh! Eli, I guess I know why. Are you-", Xander didn't continue what he was about to ask when he gave him a dark look. Xander's smile fades. "Nevermind. Allyn please continue."
 
 The other guys turned their eyes away from him as he look at them. You guys are crazy! He looked at Allyn. She was busy with Xander.
 
 He watched as she dress the other members. From the past 2 hours that's what he did. Look at her and think about her. He's waiting for his turn. But he guess she really dont want to call him.
 
 Xander, Kevin, Dongho, Kiseop, and Soohyun are done. It was Ki Bum's turn to get dressed.
 
 Ki Bum was busy scanning a magazine while sitting on the couch. The other members who are done are rehearsing.
 
 "Binguel binguel binguel, ni juwireul, binguel binguel binguel. . .", the boys sang while dancing their first performance for the night. She glanced at Allyn, she was smiling while watching them. Allyn turned her eyes to Ki Bum.
 
 "Ki Bum-oppa.", Allyn called."You're next!", Allyn said then smiled.
 
 Okay. She really dont want to call me.
 
 "Okay.", Ki Bum replied. He looked at him and smiled.
 
 What the? This guy is crazy! What are you going to do?
 
 Ki Bum came closer to Allyn as he turned his eyes to her. "Let get started.", Ki Bum said while smiling.
 
 While Allyn is dressing up Ki Bum, he noticed that Ki Bum is acting so sweet with her. Ki Bum looks at her like he wants to deceive Allyn. He's touching Allyn's hand softly.
 
 I'm going to kill you Ki Bum! I'm going to kill you!
 
 Ki Bum looked at him. Ki Bum smiled when he saw his reaction.
 
 Kevin came closer to him.
 
 "Hyung-nim.", Kevin called.
 
 He turned his eyes to at Kevin. "Yes?", he said.
 
 "Can you fix my collar for me? I dont feel comfortable.", Kevin asked sweetly.
 
 "Oh yeah. Sure.", he replied. He held Kevin's collar then turned his eyes to Allyn and Ki Bum. Ki Bum touched Allyn's hand again, this time he acted sweeter. He's totally pissed-off (wn: and obviously jealous! XD ). He pulled Kevin's collar hard.
 
 "Aw!", Kevin grunted."Hyung-nim. Why did you do that?", Kevin said, it was really painful.
 
 Everyone turned their eyes on them. Kevin was a bit teary eyed. "Oh no. I'm sorry Kevin. I didn't mean it.", he apologized.
 
 "Eli, what's wrong? Is there any problem?", Xander asked.
 
 "Nothing. Nothing. I'm sorry Kevin.", he apologized.
 
 "It's okay, hyung-nim.", Kevin replied then smiled.
 
 He looked back at Allyn and Ki Bum. Allyn's face was blank, while Ki Bum is enjoying the scene. He finished fixing Kevin's collar.
 
 "I'll have some drink.", he said as he walked his way out.
 
(wn: GUILTY!! XD )
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 Allyn just finished dressing up Ki Bum.
 
 "Thanks.", Ki Bum said then smiled at her.
 
 "It's an honor.", she smiled back. She turned her eyes to look for Eli.
 
 Where are you Bear?
 
 She heard someone entered the door. It was Eli. She looked at him. He looked back. Her heart beat raced.
 
 Darn it!
 
 "It- It- It's yo- you're turn Eli-op-.", she didn't continue what she was saying.
 
 "Okay.", Eli replied. "Come here.", he said then sat to the farthest chair from her. He looked at her.
 
 She blushed. God! Help me! She bite her lower lip then walked to Eli's direction. Her feet was shaking. She cant walk properly. She took a step, and another one, and another one. Slowly. Few steps more, she's getting there. Every step she take turned out fine but. . .her final step? It didn't.
 
 Her feet wasn't able to manage the tension she feel. Her feet trembled that caused her to be out of balanced. She tripped and fall in front of Eli. (wn: clumsy!)
 
 Eli caught her and prevent her from totally falling on the floor. Eli held her hands to stand up. She looks at him as he held her. She blushed.
 
 "Be careful little miss.", Eli said.
 
 Be careful little miss.
 
~the memories of yesterday flashed back~
 
end of chapter 9