Chapter 6..... "Is That You, Bear?"

My Sweet Bear

"My Sweet Bear"

Hug 6

~Is That You, Bear?~

 Where am I?

 Allyn asked herself. She was standing inside a room. She saw a girl sitting in a couch, she was crying. The girl was hugging a sky-blue colored bear, she was hugging it so tight. The girl was around 9 to 10 years old. She looked very familiar. Who is she? Then he saw a boy running inside the room. The boy was about the same age as the girl, or maybe a year older. He stopped at the door and starred at the girl. The boy came closer.
 
 "Go away!", the girl shouted.
 
 "Please, don't hate me. Let me talk you.", the boy pleaded.
 
 "No! I don't want to talk to you! Go away!"
 
 "Please, let me explain."
 
 "Explain what? Everything is clear! You don't have to explain anything!"
 
 "No, I have so many things to tell you. So please listen to me."
 
 "I dont want to listen to you! I dont want to hear you! I HATE YOU!"
 
 "Im begging you. Please, dont hate me."
 
 "How could I do that? You're about to break the most important promise you've told me! Now you're asking me not to hate you?"
 
 The boy didn't answer. The girl looked at her.
 
 "You're leaving. You're leaving me alone. You are going far away from me. I wont be able to see you again."
 
 "Yes, I know. I'll be leaving. But-"
 
 "But you promised me you won't. You promised me you wont leave me. You promised me you will always stay with me. But look at you, you're all dressed-up and ready to leave. And all you need is my forgiveness before you leave?", the girl asked as he looked at the boy.
 
 "Yes.", the boy responded softly.
 
 "You better go home. You're only wasting your time. I dont think I could forgive you."
 
 "Don't do this, please."
 
 "Go away.", the girl said then stood up. The girl was about to leave but the boy pulled her and hugged her from the back. The boy held her so tight.
 
 "Let go of me!", the girl said.
 
 "I wont let go of you, until you forgive me!", the boy replied.
 
 "LET GO!", the girl raised her hands and pushed the guys arms around her. But the boy didn't let go. The girl cried more then slowly she fell down, the boy sat down but still not letting go.
 
 "Please, let go of me. Please.", the girl said weakly.
 
 "I'm sorry if I'm going to leave you. I'm sorry if I'm going to break my promise. But you know, you know I didn't want this. But I have to. Please, stop crying. I cant leave you this way. I cant leave seeing you in pain."
 
 "How can I do that? How can I? I dont think I have the strength to do what you are saying. You dont want to see me in pain but im in pain because of you.", the girl said then pushed the boys hands around her. This time the boy let go. The girl stood up. "Im in pain because of you.", then the girl leave the room.
 
 The boy was shocked. He kept silent as he vowed his head. He was left standing in the room.
 
 Allyn felt some warm liquids falling from her eyes, down to her cheeks. She was crying. Everything was so familiar. The room, the girl, the boy, the bear, everything. That's when she realized that she was that girl 7 years ago, and the boy was. . . . .
 
 Suddenly, she felt someone touching her face. The hand was so soft, she felt warm as those hands touch her.
 
 "How are you? How have you been for this past few years?", a strange voice asked. The voice sounded cold but sweet. She felt something on her hands. Someone kissed her hands.
 
 "I miss you so much, bear.", the voice said. "For those years that I'm not with you, you're the only one I think of.", the voice continued as the hands keep on touching her face.
 
 "I think about you everyday . I always ask myself. Have you eaten your breakfast? Have you eaten your lunch? Did you have your dinner?", the voice laughed softly. "How's your health? Do you have a boyfriend?", the voice laughed softly again. "Do you think a. . . about me? Have you forget me?", the voice paused.
 
 Who is this? She asked. She wants to say the words loud but she can't. Then she felt something kissing her hands again.
 
 "I always wonder if you are still thinking about me. If you still hate me. And I wonder if you do the same. If you are asking, am I thinking of you? Of course I do. I just said so. If you are asking, 'did he has a girlfriend?'? I don't. Why?", the voice paused once again.
 
 "Because I'm waiting for you. I'm waiting for the right time to tell you. No other girls occupied this head from the past years. No one but you. You're the only one inside my mind, bear. You're the only one."
 
 Bear? Bear? Did the voice just called me bear? Who are you?
 
 The voice continue speaking. "I'm sorry if I left you 7 years ago. I'm sorry if I've put you in so much pain."
 Is that you, Bear!? Bear! Her soul was crying.
 
 "I'm sorry for making you cry. I'm so sorry for everything. I'm not forcing you to forgive me.", the voice continued.
 
 She wants to move. She wants to hug the person beside her. But she cant. Her body is not following her command. She cant move. Her mind protested. Bear!
 
 The voice speaks again. "It's okay if you still hate me to hell. If that would make you feel better."
 
 NO Bear! I dont hate you! I dont!
 
 "Dont worry. This time I would never hurt you again! I will never do that again.", then she felt her hands free. The person beside her, Bear, letting it go. She felt something kissing her forehead. Bear kissed her.
 
 "I'll never hurt you again. I'll be staying away from you from now on." the voice said.
 
 Stay away? No! Please dont do that! Please dont stay away from me Bear! I dont think I could still survive. She wants to shout those words but no sound came out.
 
 Few moments later, silence filled the room. Bear already left.
 
 Her soul cried. She protested. This time she succeedded. But its to late. Bear was gone. She claimed her face. She cried for real this time. She cant believe Bear leave him again.
 
 How could you? How could you leave me this way again!?
 
end of chapter 6