Chapter 19..... "Dream, Reality"

My Sweet Bear

 

"My Sweet Bear"
 
Hug 19
 
~Dream, Reality~
 
 Eli entered their room. It was past 1 in the morning. He saw Alexander and Kevin are already sleeping.  He didn't feel sleepy, so he continued walking to the balcony.
 
 He was surprised to see Ki Bum there. He was sitting there as he stare at the sky. Ki Bum was drinking some wine. He sat next to him, on the chair beside the mini table.
 
 "Still up?", he asked looking at him.
 
 "What do you think?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 "That answers my question.", he replied.
 
 Ki Bum gave him a look. He looked back. Ki Bum looked away.
 
 "Why aren't you sleeping?", he asked.
 
 "I'm thinking about something.", Ki Bum replied.
 
 "Something? Or someone?", he asked laughing softly.
 
 Ki Bum didn't answer.
 
 "Tell me. Are you thinking about Yeo-Mi? Huh?", he asked. He was teasing him.
 
 Ki Bum didn't say a thing.
 
 "Silence means yes.", he said laughing softly.
 
 Ki Bum looked at him. He stares at him with confusion then looked away. "Where have you been? It's almost 2 in the morning."
 
 "Somewhere.", he said looking away. "I just went out to find myself."
 
 Ki Bum looked at him. He was very curious. He looked back at him smiling, like he was teasing him.
 
 "What?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 "I told you, I just went out to find myself.", he repeated, while the smile in his face never fades.
 
 "Shut up!", Ki Bum said as he hits his arm.
 
 "Aw!", he grunted. He checked his arm. "Hey! Why did you do that?", he asked with a loud voice as he glares at him.
 
 "Nothing. I just want to.", Ki Bum replied as he drink some wine. "Lower down your voice. Xander-hyung and Kevin are already sleeping.", Ki Bum added.
 
 "Hyung-nim~?", a voice from the back said.
 
 Both of them turned to see who is it. It was Kevin.
 
 He was rubbing his eyes softly as he hug his bear on his left arm tighter.
 
 "Eli, hyung-nim? Is that you?", Kevin asked. He was a bit glummy as he stand behind them with his eyes closed.
 
 He stood up and walk closer to Kevin. "Yes, it's me Kevin.", he answered.
 
 Kevin faced him trying to open his eyes. "Hyung-nim, where have you been?", Kevin asked.
 
 "Somewhere.", he replied.
 
 Kevin looked at him. "Hyung-nim. Why are you crying a while ago?", he asked.
 
 "Me? Did I cry a while ago?", he asked. He denies it obviously.
 
 "Hyung-nim, I saw you. We saw you. Right Ki Bum-hyung?", Kevin asked looking at Ki Bum.
 
 He looked at Ki Bum, he didn't answer. He turned his eyes to Kevin. He holds him on his shoulder and turned him around. He pushed him slowly to walk towards his bed.
 
 When they got into Kevin's bed, he pushed him slowly to lay down. He covered Kevin with his blanket.
 
 "Go to sleep Kevin. Good morning.", he said smiling.
 
 Kevin protested. "Ah! Hyung-nim." He tried to get up but he was holding him tightly.
 
 "I said sleep."
 
 "Ah~ hyung-nim. Why don't you answer my question?", Kevin asked.
 
 He covered Kevin's entire body, including his face with his blanket. Kevin pulled it down.
 
 "Just go to sleep.", he said then walked back to the balcony with Ki Bum.
 
 Ki Bum was looking at Kevin's direction then looked at him.
 
 "What?", he asked.
 
 "Answer me honestly Eli. Why are you crying a while ago?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 He looked away. "I dont know either.", he replied.
 
 "Come on. Tell me. Is it because of Allyn?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 He didn't answer. He just gave him a look.
 
 "I saw her Eli. She was crying.", Ki Bum said. "Tell me. Is it because of her?"
 
 "I guess.", he replied.
 
 "Why?", Ki Bum asked.
 
 He looked away and sigh. "Maybe because she was a part of me. She was worth almost half of my life.", he paused for a long time and then looked down.
 
 Silence filled the air.
 
 "She was a part of me, and seeing her in pain kills me slowly.", he continued.
 
 "I guess you really love her.", Ki Bum said looking away.
 
 He looked up. "I guess I do. I guess I really do."
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 Allyn get up from her bed as she held her forehead. It was aching.
 
 "Aww~", she grunted. It was really painful. She can't even open her eyes. She tried to stand up from her bed but she felt so weak.
 
 "What happened? Where am I?", she asked as she roll her eyes on every corner of the room. The room was unfamiliar. It's not the room where she stays at the resort.
 
 Where am I? Who owns this room?
 
 "What happened to me?", she asked as she tries to stand up. When she can't even move her body, she gave up and returned lying on the bed.
 
 Hmm~. What happened last night? Let me see~.
 
 She closed her eyes and tried to remember what happened.
 
 "Hmmm. Yesterday, I was in the cottage near the seashore. And. . .
 
 "I was drinking a lot of wine. I was with Kris Anne. Did I drunk a lot?
 
 "Hmm. What happened next? Arsh! I can't remember!", she said as she hit the bed with her arms.
 
 "After I drink, maybe a lot of wine I decided to go to the seashore? Did I? Oh maybe yes.", she continued talking with her eyes closed.
 
 "But I know Kris Anne won't allow me. Or she would? AH! Whatever! I really can't remember!", she shouted as she stamp her feet on the bed.
 
 She was about to fall asleep again when she remembered something.
 
 Wait a minute. I know I was able to walk on the seashore. I walked there before the sunset. Then. . . . .then. . . . . Eli saw me there. He even caught me before I hit the ground when I felt so dizzy. And then? And then. . . . . he kissed me.
 
 Her eyes opened wide when she thought about the last phrase. She get up from the bed.
 
 He kissed me? Did he really kissed me? She asked herself as she held her face. He did?
 
 "Good morning.", a voice said coming from the door way.
 
 She turned her eyes to see who is in there. Her eyes widened as she covered . It was Eli.
 
 He was leaning on the wall, grinning at her.
 
 She scanned the whole of him. OH MY GOD!
 
 He was wearing an unbottoned white polo. Maybe he did that on purpose to show-off his body. To make her lust for him. Well, he succeeded. She's craving for him right now. She looked away.
 
 Oh my God! He look so hot! She said in her mind. But no! No! This is not right! She looked back at him, he was still grinning at her.
 
 Eli walked closer then get into the bed. He moved closer to her.
 
 "How's your sleep sweetie?", Eli asked sweetly smiling at her.
 
 Sweetie?
 
 He moved his face closer to hers. "I-I-It's okay.", she answered. She was shuttering. She hugged herself.
 
 Eli looked into her eyes as he scanned her face. "Really?"
 
 She knobbed her head.
 
 Oh my! I dont think I can stand this! She closed her eyes.
 
 "Did you. . .", Eli said.
 
 "Did you?", she repeated as she opened her eyes.
 
 "Have fun. . . .", he continued.
 
 "Have fun?"
 
 "Last night?", he asked.
 
 "WHAT?!", she opened her eyes and looked at him. "What do you mean?!", she asked.
 
 Eli laughed softly. "Oh come on sweetie. Dont tell me you dont remember?", he asked as he touched her face softly.
 
 Her whole body trembled as she closes her eyes.
 
 Eli moved his face away from her. His smile fades.
 
 "Dont remember what?", she asked looking at him with confussion.
 
 He smiled again. "The two of us. Last night."
 
 "What are you talking about? What last night?", she asked.
 
 Eli moved his head closer to her right ear. "You. Me. Together. Didn't you love what we did last night?", he whispered. He moved away grinning at her.
 
 Her whole body shivered. What does he mean? She looked at him with her eyes widely openned.
 
 "You loved it? Am I right, sweetie?", he asked sweetly.
 
 She looked away. She didn't know what to say. Her mind paniced.
 
 What does he mean last night. What me? What him? What happened last night? Does he meam we? We . . . .
 
 Eli get down from the bed. Her eyes widened when she looked at him.
 
 Eli took off his polo.
 
 She stares at his body. He's so hot! Damn it!
 
 He jumped back into the bed and moved closer to her.
 
 "You loved it, right?", Eli asked grinning at her once again.
 
 She didn't know who told her to but she just knobbed her head. Her eyes never leaves his body.
 
 Eli's smile widened more. "Then let's do it again.", he said.
 
 She looked at him with a surprise.
 
 Eli hold the both side of her shoulder. He slowly pushed her lying into the bed.
 
 What is he doing?
 
 Eli lowered down his head. He was about to kiss her. She closed her eyes.
 
 "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!", Allyn shouted. She gets up from her bed as she held her chest. Her heart was racing.
 
 "What happened to you?", Kris Anne asked looking at her.
 
 She looked around. She was now inside their room.
 
 That was just a dream. I was just dreaming. Thank God! She sighed.
 
 "Hey. I'm talking to you!", Kris Anne said. Kris Anne threw a pillow into her. It hits her head.
 
 "Ouch!", she grunted. "Hey. Why did you do that?", she asked then threw a pillow into Kris Anne.
 
 Kris Anne was able to avoid it. She looked at her then stick her tongue out. "What happened to you?", she repeated.
 
 "It's none of your business.", she replied. She looked outside. She saw the sun was brightly shining. She looked back at Kris Anne. "What time is it?", she asked.
 
 "Huh?", Kris Anne asked. She was busy searching for something in her bag.
 
 "I'm asking you, what time is it?", she repeated.
 
 "Ah~.", Kris Anne said then took a glance on her wrist watch. "It's 11:43am.", she said then turned her eyes on her bag again.
 
 "What?! I'm asleep for almost half of the day?", she exclaimed.
 
 "Yeah. I guess.", Kris Anne replied.
 
 "My God! What happened to me yesterday?", she asked.
 
 "Oh yesterday?", Kris Anne said then turned her eyes on her. "You are drunk when-.", Kris Anne stopped.
 
 "When what?", she asked.
 
 "When I. . .When I. . .I brought you here.", Kris Anne answered shuttering.
 
 "Why are you shuttering?", she asked looking at him with confusion.
 
 "Huh! What? Me? Of course I don't.", Kris Anne denied. She turned her eyes to her bag again. "Where is that?!"
 
 "What are you looking for?", she asked.
 
 "My swimsuit. Argh! I can't find it!", Kris Anne grunted.
 
 "Swimsuit? Why? What are you going to do with it?"
 
 "I'm going to wear it? Duh~.", Kris Anne answered sarcastically.
 
 She picked up a pillow and threw it to Kris Anne.
 
 "Aw!", Kris Anne grunted.
 
 "I know you're going to wear it. What I mean is why? I'm asking you properly so I want you to answer properly okay.", she said.
 
 "Hello~? We're on a beach-", Kris Anne paused when she saw her holding a pillow on her right hand.
 
 "Properly.", she said smiling sarcastically.
 
 "Okay okay.", Kris Anne said then stood up and face her. "The boys of U-Kiss are having a mini beach volley later. They'll be playing beside the seashore so I wanted to wear a swimsuit in case that we went swimming. Anything?"
 
 "Nothing.", she replied.
 
 "Thank you.", Kris Anne said then returned her attention on her bag. "You better get yourself ready. El- I mean the boys will be looking for you."
 
 She glared at her.
 
 "What?", Kris Anne asked.
 
 She looked away and turned her eyes outside. Her dream flashed back into her mind. She touched her lips and wondered.
 
 Was that a dream? Or is it real? But why would he do that? Why would he kiss me? But if he really did, what would I do?
 
 "Got it! Finally!", Kris Anne exclaimed.
 
 She looked at her. Kris Anne put her swimsuit on her bag and stoot up.
 
 "Hey. I'm going. See you at the restauraunt. Yeo-Mi and Shiee-unnie are waiting for us. Bye.", Kris Anne said then went out of the room.
 
 She remained staring at the door. She thought about her dream once again as she touched her lips.
 
 If it was just a dream. . . then why does it feel so. . . real?
 
______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 Allyn was staring outside the restaurant. Up until then, she still cant forget about her dream.
 
 They are done eating their lunch when Shiee's phone rang. She picked it up.
 
 "Daebuosaeyo? Who is this?. . .Oh oppa. . . Ah~ okay. We'll be there. . . Bye bye.", Shiee said then put her phone down.
 
 "Unnie, who is that?", Yeo-Mi asked.
 
 "Ah. It's Alexander-oppa.", Shiee replied.
 
 "Oh! Really? Why did he called you?", Yeo-Mi asked.
 
 "He was asking to come in there. Because the game is about to start. He wants all of us to watch.", Shiee answered.
 
 "How did he get your number unnie?", Yeo-Mi asked once again.
 
 "Kris Anne used his number to text me yesterday. But forgot to delete it.", Shiee said looking at Kris Anne.
 
 "I already apologized unnie. I'm sorry okay. Peace.", Kris Anne said looking back.
 
 "Yah. Whatever.", Shiee replied.
 
 Someone hit his arm.
 
 "Aw!", she grunted.
 
 Kris Anne, Shiee and Yeo-Mi are looking at her.
 
 "What?", she asked.
 
 "What's the matter with you?", Shiee asked.
 
 "Ugh~. Nothing, nothing. Don't mind me.", she said looking away.
 
 "Unnie. Is there something wrong? What's bothering you?", Yeo-Mi asked.
 
 She smiled. "Don't worry. Just don't mind me.", she replied. "I think we better get going. They are waiting for us.", she said then stood up.
 
 "Wait wait. Let me change first. Okay. Wait for me.", Kris Anne said.
 
 "Okay.", Shiee replied.
 
 "I'm coming with you, Kris Anne.", she said.
 
 "Okay, let's go. Unnie, Yeo-Mi, wait for us near the cottage.", Kris Anne said then went out of the restaurant. She followed her.
 
 When they got into the comfort room, she changed her dress with a two piece white bikini over a see-through with lace. It fits her perfectly. It shows her curve and how slim her body is. She went out of the comfort room and saw Kris Anne waiting for her.
 
 She was staring at her.
 
 "What's your waste-line again?", Kris Anne asked.
 
 "25.", she replied. (wn: i'm not lying. that's my real waste-line. LOL XD in case you are asking.)
 
 "Whoa~. I wish I could have the same.", Kris Anne said.
 
 "Oh shut up! Let's get going.", she said.
 
 They walked their way to the cottage near the seashore. They saw Shiee and Yeo-Mi waiting for them.
 
 "Hey. Let's go.", Kris Anne said.
 
 Yeo-Mi was staring at her. "Whoa~ Unnie! You look so y.", she said.
 
 "Thanks.", she said laughing softly.
 
 "I guess we better go. They are waiting for us for almost an hour.", Shiee said.
 
 They continued walking until they reached the seashore. There, they saw the boys playing. The was about to start. They sat near the side of the court.
 
 She caugth Eli, looking at her strangely. She felt weird on how he looks at her. She doesn't like it. She looked back at him and saw him looking away.
 
 She turned her eyes away. She got confused. I there something wrong with me? She looked at him. He was doing the same. She felt curious.
 
 What's the matter?
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Eli was staring at Allyn as he saw her sitting near the court side. He was a bit surprised to see her. He was not expecting that she'll be wearing that kind of clothing.
 
 He felt somewhat, distracted with her. Or maybe attracted.
 
 The game started.
 
 Ki Bum served the ball, it went out to the other side of the net. It fell on Soohyun's direction. Soohyun hits the ball. It reached Kiseop. Kiseop hits the ball hard. It went over the net and then to Allyn's direction.
 
 What the? Bear! Look out! He exclaimed in his mind.
 
 But it was too late. Allyn wont be able to see it because she was looking away.
 
 He didn't think about a second thought. He ran to Allyn and protect her against the ball.
 
 The ball hits his face, badly. He fell on the sand. He saw the people around him paniced.
 
 He closed his eyes. His head was in pain. He was about to fell unconcious when he felt someone held him.
 
 "OH MY GOD ELI! Your nose is bleeding! Are you alright?!", a sweet and familiar voice said.
 
 He opened his eyes and take a look at her. He smiled.
 
 He was right. It was Allyn.
 
end of chapter 19