Chapter 20..... "I Miss You"

My Sweet Bear

 

"My Sweet Bear"
 
Hug 20
 
~I Miss You~
 
 Eli fell on the sand. The ball hits his face hard. He saw the people around him paniced.
 
 His head was in pain. He closed his eyes. He was about to be unconcious when he felt someone held him.
 
 "Oh my God Eli! Your nose is bleeding! Are you alright?!", a sweet voice exclaimed. The voice was familiar.
 
 He took a glance to see who it was. He smiled. He was right. It was Allyn.
 
 "My God! Eli, why did you do that?!", Allyn slowly held his head on her lap.
 
 The other members came running.
 
 "Hyung-nim! Are you okay?", Kevin asked.
 
 "I am.", he replied. He tried to stand up."Don't worry. I'm al-", he felt weak and fall back.
 
 "Alright? What do you think you are doing? You can't even stand up! My God!", Allyn said worriedly.
 
 "I'm alright Allyn. Don't mind me.", he said. But the truth is, he felt very bad. He just don't want her to worry.
 
 "Oh shut up!", Allyn replied. "Soohyun oppa.", she called. "Could you help me bring Eli to his room?"
 
 "Okay. I'll give you a hand.", Soohyun replied.
 
 He felt Soohyun hands or his right arm. He held him to stood up. Soohyun placed his right arm around his neck.
 
 Allyn was doing the same.
 
 He looked at Allyn. "What are you doing?", he said weakly.
 
 "I'm trying to help you?", Allyn replied sarcastically.
 
 "Let go of me. You cant handle my weight.", he said. He pulled back his left arm from her.
 
 "What?!", Allyn exclaimed. "Soohyun-oppa cant carry you alone eith-"
 
 "I'll give him a hand.", Ki Bum came. He grabbed his left arm then placed it around his neck.
 
 "Fine. I'll just come with you.", Allyn said.
 
 Ki Bum helped Soohyun bring him into their room. Allyn came with them.
 
 They got into his room. Allyn opened the door.
 
 "Careful oppa.", Allyn said softly.
 
 Soohyun and Ki Bum helped him sit on the couch.
 
 "Thanks.", he grunted weakly. He leaned his back as he closed his eyes. His head was still aching.
 
 "Kamsahamnida.", Allyn said to Soohyun and Ki Bum.
 
 "Do you need anything else?", Ki Bum asked Allyn.
 
 "No. I'll take it from here oppa.", Allyn replied. "I'll take care of him."
 
 "Thanks Allyn.", Soohyun said.
 
 His eyes are still closed as he listen to their conversation.
 
 "It's no big deal. I guess you better get back in there. I'm sure they are all worried about him.", Allyn replied.
 
 "Yeah. I guess they are.", Ki Bum said. "I'll tell them he's okay."
 
 "We'll be going now, Allyn. And thanks again for taking care of him.", Soohyun said.
 
 "Hmm. I felt guilty because I know he tried to protect me that's why he ended up like that. And this is the only way I can do to thank him for that.", Allyn said.
 
 Guilty? You're crazy, Bear.
 
 Her voice was so soft and sweet but it was not able to hide the worried feeling in her tone.
 
 He heard the door closed. Soohyun and Ki Bum left.
 
 He felt Allyn sat on the couch next to him. He opened his eyes and look at her. Her eyes was very weary and a bit teary.
 
 "Why did you do that?", Allyn asked softly. She was looking into his eyes.
 
 "Because I know I have to.", he answered looking back.
 
 Allyn held her face. "Your nose is still bleeding.", she said as she wipes the blood under his nose by her soft hand. "You shouldn't have done that. Look at what happened."
 
 "I'm alright. Dont worry.", he replied.
 
 Allyn stood up looking at him. He looked back.
 
 "No you're not. Look at you. Your body is full of sand and-", Allyn paused and touched his left arm. "You even got a scratch on your arm."
 
 "It's just a small thing.", he replied weakly.
 
 "No, it's not Eli. Stay here.", Allyn commanded. She turned her back then walked away.
 
 "Where are you going?", he asked trying to lift his body.
 
 "I'm going to get the first-aid kit. A towel and water too.", Allyn said still walking away.
 
 He watched her as she disappeared from his sight.
 
 Darn! It was just a ball! Why do I feel so weak?! Arsh!
 
 He didn't expect that it will be that painful. But he didn't feel any regret about what he did. He knows he have to do that. He knows he have to protect that girl. The girl of his life.
 
 He leaned his back then closed his eyes. He sighed.
 
 "I'll do anything for you Bear~.", he murmured. "Anything for you."
 
 "Anything for whom?", Allyn asked.
 
 "For you.", he replied.
 
 "For me?", she asked again.
 
 Huh?
 
 He opened his eyes. Allyn was holding a small glass container with water and towel and a the first-aid kit box. She was standing in front of him.
 
 Darn! When did she came back?! How come that I didn't notice?! He exclaimed deep inside. Stupid!
 
 "What for me?", Allyn repeated.
 
 "Ah- ah. I was just~ just. . . I was just thinking of what could I buy as a thank you gift for you.", he lied.
 
 "Oh. Thank you gift.", Allyn said. She placed the container in the center table then sat beside him. She puts the first aid kit down the floor then pulled the table closer.
 
 "Yah. Thank you gift.", he said trying to act normal.
 
 "Come here.", Allyn said tapping the couch's lap.
 
 He followed obediently. He moved closer to her.
 
 She gets the towel from the container then squeeze it. Allyn faced him and held his face. Her hands was so soft.
 
 "Is your nose still bleeding?", Allyn asked as she wipes his face by the towel.
 
 "No. I guess it already stopped.", he replied looking at her.
 
 "You look so dirty.", Allyn said. She looked at his left arm. "Does this hurt?", she asked as wipes it.
 
 "It doesn't.", he answered still looking at her. He's starting to feel uncomfortable.
 
 "Let me clean you up first, okay. I'll take care of that scratch later.", Allyn said as she wipes away the sand in his body.
 
 As she does that, he kept silent. He somehow felt irritated. He dont feel comfortable seeing her. . . in her swimwear.
 
 Darn!
 
 He just closed his eyes and think of something else. But Allyn's image kept appearing in his mind.
 
 Darn! He held his forehead.
 
 Allyn grabbed his hand and hold it down. "Is your head aching?"
 
 He opened his eyes and looked at her. He didn't answer.
 
 "Tell me, is it aching?", she repeated.
 
 He can't stand it. He pulled his hand back then looked away.
 
 "Allyn, could you wear something else?", he asked.
 
 "Huh?", Allyn asked.
 
 "Change your clothes.", he replied, still looking away.
 
 "Why?"
 
 "I just don't feel. . .", he paused and look at her. "Comfortable."
 
 Silence filled the entire room.
 
 "Oh.", Allyn looked at herself and stood up. "I'm sorry."
 
 He looked down, he just dont know what to say. He knew that he made her feel a little bit embarassed. But he didn't meant to. "I'm the one who needs to apologize. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you feel that way.", he apologized.
 
 "No no. It's okay. I'm also not comfortable with what I'm wearing.", Allyn replied. "Mind if I borrow a shirt from you?"
 
 He looked at her. "I don't. Go ahead.", he answered.
 
 "Thanks.", Allyn said smiling. "I'm going to get one."
 
 He smiled back. "Sure."
 
 Allyn turned her back. She undressed her white see-through bandana then walked away.
 
 Now he saw her body clearer. He looked away.
 
 I guess. . . my nose is going to bleed again.
 
 He leaned his back on the couch as he waits for her. He got his eyes closed.
 
 He imagined what he saw a while ago.
 
 His bear, on her swimwear.
 
 Ah~ I never thought you'd be that gorgeous~.
 
 He opened his eyes. "What am I thinking?"
 
 He saw Allyn came back. She was wearing his white shirt. It looks big on her, but was a bit short because it wasn't able to cover her legs.
 
 "I already dug into your cabinet. Sorry.", Allyn said as she walks closer to him. 
 
 "It's okay.", he replied smiling.
 
 Allyn sat beside him. She grabbed the towel from the container and squeeze it.
 
 "Is your head still aching?", she asked softly.
 
 "Yeah. Just a little bit. But I'm fine.", he replied.
 
 Allyn puts down the towel and pick up the first aid kit on the floor.
 
 "Ohh~. There's no alcohol here.", Allyn said then stood up.
 
 She picked up her phone.
 
 He watched her as she dial a number.
 
 "Daebousaeyeo? Shiee-unnie, could you bring my alcohol here at Xander-hyungs room?. . . Yeah. . . Kamsahamnida unnie. . . Bye bye~.", she cuts the conversation.
 
 Allyn looked at him. "While were waiting for the alcohol, let me change your clothes first. You look so dirty."
 
 He didn't move, he just knobbed.
 
 He was surprised when he felt Allyn's hand on his body. She was taking off his shirt. He kept silent as he watch her undressing him slowly. He was speechless while his eyes are widely open.
 
 She sat beside him. His mouth is still shut, he dont know what to say.
 
 He felt his body shivered when Allyn touched his skin. His body temperature is rising. He doesn't like what he feels.
 
 Allyn rubbed his back by the towel. His body trembled. They continued that way for the next minute.
 
 He felt like he was paralized, he can't move his body.
 
 Darn it! Whats happening to me?!
 
 He was relieved when Allyn stood up from the couch.
 
 "I- I- I'm just going to get your shirt. E- Excuse me.", Allyn said, shuttering.
 
 He knobbed.
 
 Allyn walked away.
 
 He sighed.
 
 "Whoa~. Why does it feel so hot, suddenly? I guess, I'm a bit thirsty."
 
_______________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn walked away as she held her chest. She entered the closet. Her heart was racing. She leaned on the door.
 
 Her whole body shivers, but she doesn't feel cold. She felt her whole body was on fire.
 
 What's happening to me?
 
 She took a deep breath then started looking for Eli's shirt.
 
 The moment she undressed him came into her mind. She closed her eyes.
 
 Ah~ I was able to touch him. His arm, his back, his body. Oh my~ He's so hot!
 
 She opened her eyes and slap her face.
 
 "Wake up Allyn! How could you think about Bear that way?! Wake up! Wake up!", she said.
 
 She grabbed the white shirt she saw then walked out of the closet.
 
 Eli was not in the couch when she got back.
 
 She paniced. She looked all over the room but she cant find him. She went to the bathroom and the balcony, still not there.
 
 When she got into the kitchen, she was shocked about what she saw in there.
 
 Eli was lying on the floor.
 
 She ran closer to him and held his head.
 
 "Oh my God Eli! What happened to you?!", she exclaimed.
 
 Eli moved slightly, he was in pain. "I just want to get something to drink. But I felt dizzy and fell on the floor.", he replied weekly.
 
 "You should have waited for me!", she exclaimed.
 
 "I'm sorry.", he replied.
 
 "Could you stand up?", she asked.
 
 "I guess.", Eli grunted.
 
 She held his arms and helped him stand up.
 
 "Careful.", she said softly as they walked out of the kitchen slowly.
 
 She was holding him so he wont fall while walking.
 
 She was trying not to fall while she holds him. Eli was a bit heavy. What do you expect from a guy.
 
 She lead him to his bed.
 
 "Almost there. Just a bit more.", she murmured.
 
 They got into his bed peacefully. But all of a sudden, her body gave in. She lost her balance because of Eli's weight.
 
 "OH!~", she exclaimed. She tried to get her balance back but it was too late. She fell into the bed and unintentionally pulled Eli with her. She closed her eyes.
 
 Eli fell on top of her because she was holding his back when she pulled him.
 
 Oh my~
 
 She opened her eyes. Eli was not moving. His head was on her left shoulder. Her heart started to race again. She felt his topless body over her skin. They are too close. She shivered.
 
 "Eli~", she called. She softly tapped his back. "Eli~"
 
 Eli slowly moved. He pushed himself up to put a small space between them. He was looking at her.
 
 She blushed. She doesn't like the way he looks at her.
 
 "W- W- What?", she asked shuttering.
 
 Eli didn't answer, he just kept looking at her. She felt uncomfortable.
 
 She was about to push him away when he suddenly lowered down his head and kiss her.
 
 Her eyes widened. She didn't know what to do, she wanted to shout. She cant move her body to protest.
 
 Eli lets go of her lips. He looks into her eyes then kissed her again.
 
 This time she pushed him away. When their body parted, she ran away from him.
 
 She was panting. Her mind paniced.
 
 "Why? Why did you do that?", she asked weakly.
 
 Eli's face was surprised. "I- I'm sorry. I didn't me-"
 
 "Allyn?", a voice called.
 
 They both looked at the doorway. Shiee entered the room. She calmed herself.
 
 "Allyn, here's your alcohol. Sorry if it took a long time before I was able bring it.", Shiee said.
 
 "It's okay unnie. Just leave it there.", she replied.
 
 "Okay.", Shiee put the alcohol on the table then turned her back. "Oh and before I forgot. Dont forget to thank Eli, he brought you to your room last night when your drunk.", Shiee said then walked out of the room.
 
 She was surprised.
 
 WHAT?!
 
 She looked at him. "Tell me it's not true."
 
 Eli just looked back.
 
 "Tell me. IT WASN'T!", she repeated. Her voice was shaking.
 
 Eli looked at her. "It is.", he replied.
 
 She was speechless. She cant believe that was really happening. Slowly, she felt her body became weaker. She fell on the floor, sitting.
 
 "So it was real.", she said weakly.
 
 "I'm sorry Allyn.", Eli apologized as he look down. "That night, I saw you walking alone on the beach. You're drunk and I just cant leave you that way so I came after you. I'm afraid that you might drown yourself accidentally because you're drunk. I brought you to your room and asked Kris Anne to tell you that she was the one who brought you there."
 
 She was looking away. "You heard it, right?", she asked.
 
 "Heard what?", Eli asked.
 
 She looked at him with teary eyes. "My confession. You heard it, right?", she asked.
 
 "Yes.", Eli answered.
 
 "I cant believe this." She turned her head and looked at him. She has nothing to say. She looked away.
 
 She held her face, as she tries to stop her tears from falling. She stood up and walked throught the door way.
 
 She felt Eli's hand pulling her. "Allyn, I'm sor-"
 
 She didn't wait for him to finish what he was saying and pulled her arms back. She opened the door ang get out the room. She leaned on it.
 
 The tears that she was trying to hide a while ago fall down. It flowed freely.
 
 Her mind was full of thoughts. She really cant accept the fact that Eli heard her confess those crazy things. She felt so embarrased.
 
 She slapped her face weakly as tears kept falling down from her eyes. She was sobbing.
 
 "Why am I so stupid?"
 
_________________________________________________________________________________
 
 
 Allyn was staring outside the window of her room silently.
 
 It was almost a week ago when Allyn left her work as a stylist for the boys of U-Kiss.
 
 She left the beach right after her conversation with Eli that day. She really dont think she could face him again after everything she said when she was drunk. She really felt so embarrased.
 
 "Allyn?", her mother called. "You're not going to eat again?", her mother asked.
 
 She heard the door open, her mother entered her room. She sat on the bed next to her.
 
 "Dear~ Their manager called me again. They really need you there right now. They still dont have a regular stylist and they are asking me to convince you to get back.", her mother said.
 
 "Mom. You know I cant. Just tell them find another one. Someone is better than me, and besides I'm only a student. I really dont think I could face them again Mom.", she replied in a soft voice.
 
 "But dear, they really need you. Are you going to turn them down? They are waiting for you.", her mother murmured.
 
 "Mom, I really cant. I'm sorry."
 
 "Allyn, if you didn't go there they wont be able to perform. If they didn't perform their fans would be disappointed or they could even loose their fans. If they loose their fans, their career would go down. And if their career went down, they might lost their name in the music scene. Tell me, do you want to be the reason why their career fail?", her mother asked.
 
 She turned her head and faced her mother. She didn't answer.
 
 "Do you want to?", her mother repeated.
 
 "But mom~"
 
 "Would you be able to resist them?", her mother asked again.
 
 She pouted. "No~"
 
 "Then what are you doing? They are having their comeback tonight. Go there. Be their stylist. Help them.", her mother said.
 
 "But~"
 
 "They need you there, dear.", her mother insisted.
 
 She looked down. "Fine. i'll be going."
 
 Her mother smiled at her. "That's my girl. Go, get yourself ready."
 
 "Okay."
 
________________________________________________________________________________
 
 Allyn was standing in front of the U-Kiss' dressing room. She was hesitating to enter the room.
 
 Am I really going to do this? She closed her eyes as she took a deep breath.
 
 Her heart was pumping hard. Her mind are full of thoughts and emotions. She fellt so nervous. Her feet was trembling.
 
 Would you be able to resist them? Her mother's voice rang in her mind.
 
 She opened her eyes. "I can do this.", she whispered.
 
 She grabbed the doorknob and opened the door. She entered the room. She saw all the members inside.
 
 She vowed her head. "ANNAEGOSAEYEO~", she greeted.
 
 Everyone was looking at her.
 
 "ALLYN! We miised you much!", Alexander came smiling and hugged her. "Where have you been? Huh?", Xander asked as he lets go of her.
 
 "Mianhae.", she replied looking down.
 
 "It's okay noona. The thing that matters now is the fact that you came back for us. Thanks.", Kevin said smiling.
 
 "I'm sorry if I came late. I-"
 
 "Arasseo. At least your still here. We're glad you made it.", Ki Bum cuts her off smiling.
 
 She smiled back.
 
 "So, shall we start?", Kiseop asked.
 
 She knobbed.
 
 "Okay okay. Me first.", Xander said then sat on the chair.
 
 "Sure oppa.", she replied smiling.
 
 She dressed up the boys, but she haven't started dressing up Eli. She was shy and she cant get close to him. She was done with Soohyun.
 
 "Thanks Allyn.", Soohyun said smiling.
 
 She smiled back. She turned her eyes to Eli who is looking at her.
 
 "Your next.", she called.
 
 Eli walked closer to her. Both of them are not talking. She kept silent the whole time. She was almost done.
 
 Almost there. I'm gonna get out of here. I reallly cant getting this close to him~
 
 She was arranging Eli's necktie. Her hands are trembling as she tied it up.
 
 She was surprised when Eli suddenly grabbed her hands. She was speechless as he looks in to his eyes.
 
 She pulled her hand and turned her back.
 
 "I- I- I'm done. I- I'll be going.", she said as she aimed to walk away.
 
 Suddenly she felt Eli's arms wrapped around her waist. He pulled her closer as he hugged her tighter.
 
 Eli kissed her head from the back and whispered.
 
 "I miss you~"
 
end of chapter 20
 
 
 
NEXT >>>>
 
THE FINAL CHAPTER  ♥